Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors (801 Views)

Finally Mmm Have Started Paying(picture proof) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2016
Please read the news via http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/hungry-mmm-becoming-option-protesting-doctors-cry/.
MMM TOGETHER WE CHANGE OUR WORLD.
Re: Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by Flexherbal(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2016
See matters...
Re: Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by Bollove: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2016
U mean MMM fold hand and allowed this to happen ?
I think there are no rules but there is honesty !!
Re: Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by Mmadu111: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
AVOID PROVIDING HELP TO Adejumo Basiru Omidiran: HE IS A DEFINITE SCAMMER ON MMM

Fellow participants

I have enjoyed some profits from mmm since I joined. Last 3 weeks, I provided and after about 3 weeks I requested for help, every participants I was paired with provided the help except this guy: Adejumo Basiru Omidiran. He was given 48 hours to provide the help, I called him several time even to the last hour. He went on to upload false proof of payment at the last hour, I called again and all he could tell me was he would do it again, his guider's phone contact has never gone through. (Attached is his fake uploaded POP and his order)

After his allowed time to provide payment elasped, I called my guider and he told me that a question mark would pop up on the order which actually did, then I was aksed to click on FUND NOT RECEIVED which I did and also uploaded my statement of account to show he did not actually pay me. I laid the complain to support with my bank statement but the CRO has not been positively supportive. Now the guy has stopped picking up my calls.

I went on to discuss the whole long days disturbing issues wth my guider, and told him I thought I would have to accept that I receive the unreceived fund since I did not get any support from anyone on the issue at hand and again since it is just about 5% of the total GH which I already got, and again because I needed to GH my other already grown mavros and capital (all). My guider replied that if I have the heart, I should go on and that he also has his 100k hanging in the system that he had to let go....chaiiii.

I moved on to accept the unreceived fund, and that is how I was able to GH my other already grown mavros hoping that I would do a video to recover the lost fund from the video bonus......Can you imagine, I still call this guy and he is tired of saying a word to me, he picks and leaves the phone line on but never say a word. This morning, while he kept the line on, I heard him receiving another person's call saying "YES, I HAVE RECEIVED IT, I WILL CONFIRM IT". This means: this fraudster still remains on mmm scamming my community members, I thought he was banned but I guess he has many mmm accounts.

Conclusion:
Actually, I have enjoyed some profits on mmm, the system is clean but our greedy and fraudulent Nigreians are the ones who are gonna crash it, not Mavrodi......My people, enjoy the mmm scheme but avoid this dubious and fraudulent guy:Adejumo Basiru Omidiran. When you see his name on those you are supposed to provide help to or get help from, PLEASE RUN.
You shouldn't have rushed to confirm the money you didn't receive, Patient is the key, as you wrote to CRO you would have waited for them to block him and match you with another person. Don't ever confirm payment you didn't receive.
Re: Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2016
I confirmed because I already waited for about 5days but no solution.
I needed to GH in no time to play safe. so I did.
Thanks
but let us forget about it, I already confirmed it and I got back my money from the video I made.
Mmadu111:
You shouldn't have rushed to confirm the money you didn't receive, Patient is the key, as you wrote to CRO you would have waited for them to block him and match you with another person. Don't ever confirm payment you didn't receive.
Re: Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by Mmadu111: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
I confirmed because I already waited for about 5days but no solution.
I needed to GH in no time to play safe. so I did.
Thanks
but let us forget about it, I already confirmed it and I got back my money from the video I made.
I understand, just that next time you shouldn't do such, your Mavro for those yet to GHed will keep on growing untill your case is treated. You're the man with super ego, thumb up to you. Together we change the world
Re: Mmm Have Become An Option Said Protesting Doctors by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Yes together we change the world........that is the main and common characteristics in all we discuss here.

thanks again
Mmadu111:
I understand, just that next time you shouldn't do such, your Mavro for those yet to GHed will keep on growing untill your case is treated. You're the man with super ego, thumb up to you. Together we change the world

(1) (Reply)

Good News: MMM Is Coming Back Stronger Than Ever! / MMM Is Alive (pic) / Nigeria’s $1 Billion Eurobond Oversubscribed By 7 Folds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.