Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

A Very Worthy Crush (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Very Worthy Crush (A Short Romantic Story) (755 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Worthy Crush (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
I had been watching him for two years. Two whole years! I never thought a crush could be so real. Any movie he is in, I watch. Any interview, I watch as well. I try my best to know him as much as I can but I knew I should try and meet him one day.

My friend Amanda then told me of a party where she felt he would be there… VIP of course. The hustle to be invited was real. I wasn’t even about to be all Nigerian, I was not going to front at all. I was going to get into that party as a regular invitee, bouncer or VIP.

Amanda ended up getting us invites, they were regular but I wasn’t about to be a beggar with a choice! I looked for the sexiest outfit I could find and I went prepared. Knowing I was thick, I felt like it might be harder to get his attention but I wasn’t a groupie… I was just a girl with a crush. If we had a five minute chat and I got a picture, I would be the happiest person.

Amanda and I got to the party and as we were about to get tagged, some guy who knew Amanda saw us and came rushing towards us. He was so excited to see Amanda and that was how we got bumped to VIP. I knew it was fate. Fate knows that my Instagram needed the face lift. I was so happy.

Amanda and I got our form on and acted like it was nothing to be in VIP. We were walking around and Amanda casually asked if he was around, her friend looked at us and smiled.

“Oh so you like Lanre Daniels too? Most of the women are coming because of him but he came early so he can leave early as well. He doesn’t really like the attention. But I’ll introduce you guys to him.”

We entered the VIP room which was scanty. I saw him and I was sweating already. He looked much better in person. He looked calm, peaceful.

Amanda’s friend got to him and whispered in his ear. He got up and hugged Amanda, she smiled like she’d known him for a while, casual. I was there, visibly shaken, sweaty palms. He came up to me and said hi. I couldn’t speak. Amanda had to help me.
“The truth is, she has a big crush on you and I am certain she is having an out of body experience.” Amanda laughed as she said it.

“Hello, anyone home?” Lanre said, smiling.
“I’m sorry. I have… I mean I am… like I love you… and I…” I could barely speak.

“Maybe you should sit with me but you have to pretend to be my girlfriend so that no one comes and takes me away from you.” He winked as he said that, then he whispered in Amanda’s friend’s ear.

I was just star struck.

The party was getting turnt up and I was freer than when I met him an hour ago. Women came to take pictures and he held my hand most times, it actually sent a lot of them scowling away. I was so happy. We spoke when we could, took pictures and danced as well. He got up to leave and asked if he could drop us home.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/a-very-worthy-crush-short-romantic-story.html
Re: A Very Worthy Crush (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: A Very Worthy Crush (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hope you enjoy it

(1) (Reply)

The Dirt Under the Rug (working title) / iWriter tips and tricks / Womanhood: God's Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.