Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) (3103 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by Rayloverscrib: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Read full here: http://www.loverscrib.com/2016/11/10-things-no-one-tells-you-about-losing.html

1. No one actually cares if you're still a virgin.
Yes, it seems like all anyone talks about is s3x .. .and like all of your friends are doing it ... and like the plot of 8 million movies involves Losing It. But trust us: You are not the last untouched human on Earth. Not even close. It only feels that way sometimes because your virginity matters more to you than it does to anyone else. And *that* is an excellent reason to wait for the positive experience you deserve, full of mutual deep-feels and next-level respect. That person won't care about how much you've hooked up. They'll just be PSYCHED to get to share it with you!

2. Losing your virginity doesn't mean *exactly* what you thinkit means.
You've maybe got this equation in your head: Pen!s → Va**na = Virginity Lost. But what if you're into girls, not guys? Does that mean you are you an eternal virgin? (Of course not! That's completely ridic.) "Other activities, like MouthAction, can be even more intimate than sexual intercourse — and also carry the risk of STDs," says Kris Gowen, a sex educator and author of Making Sexual Decisions. "Any time you're intimate with someone, it's going to impact you." So don't put too much on the technicality of just one act, and instead think of ~Losing It~ as a progression. Then you'll be prepared to handle all of the big responsibilities (am I being safe?) AND crazy-complex emotions (did he/she really just see me totally naked?!) that come with each and every step.

3. Your Hymen doesn't *pop.*
Seriously! The hymen is majorly misunderstood. So if you're picturing something sealing off your vagina like Saran wrap, know that's just not the case. AT ALL. "The hymen consists of thin folds of stretchy tissue that are just inside the vaginal opening," explains Michelle Horejs, associate director of youth education and training at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles. "It may tear or stretch the first time you have sex — causing some discomfort or a little bleeding — but it's not something you can break or that disappears once you have s3x." (Chances are, you already tore it a bit on your bike, or the balance beam, or just by being an active human. NBD, because your hymen is just a part of your body. It has nothing to do with whether or not you're a virgin.)

4. But it could hurt a little.
Before you freak, let us explain. To prep for sex (we're mostly talking penis-vagina intercourse here), your body needs a warm-up phase of kissing, touching, etc. That's when a guy gets his erection, and also when your vagina lubricates to prepare your body for sex (because no lubrication = friction = pain). But the tricky part is that nerves can interfere with this arousal process, and you and your partner could get aroused at different speeds. "Guys are like microwaves and girls are slow cookers," explains Stardell Smith, a health educator at Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center in New York City. (LOL!) You can use your fingers to check if you're ready down there. And if not: Slow. Him. Down.

See More: http://www.loverscrib.com/2016/11/10-things-no-one-tells-you-about-losing.html
Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
hhh
Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by bitchcrafts: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Na Nland girls wey dia pusssy don stretch finish you dey yarn virginity ish? Iranu!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by Rayloverscrib: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Na Nland girls wey dia pusssy don stretch finish you dey yarn virginity ish? Iranu!
how did u know? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by bitchcrafts: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

how did u know? grin grin grin grin grin
Ah, are you new to Nl... Checkout rottenPussy's profile and see for yourself what I'm sayin'

1 Like

Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by rottenPussy: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Ah, are you new to Nl... Checkout rottenPussy's profile and see for yourself what I'm sayin'
Chill bro, see my signature, my Anu.s is virgin grin

I so need this..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by oyatmicah(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2016
virginity is just too overrated, if u ar a virgin good for u nd if ar nt na ur wahala.
we ar just tired of virginity this, virginity that.
Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by Rayloverscrib: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
oyatmicah:
virginity is just too overrated, if u ar a virgin good for u nd if ar nt na ur wahala.
we ar just tired of virginity this, virginity that.

Are u a virgin? grin grin
Re: 10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) by MilesLamar(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2016
I'm a virgin

(1) (Reply)

Nawa Oh! Read What Happened After Man Has Sex With Lady He Met In Church / Salty Breast / For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.