Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* (3345 Views)

Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
[center] **********************XENOPHOBIA (II)**************************** [/center]

It's November . . . but there ain't nothing sweet about this.
Forget the Twin Towers . . . 11-09 is the bloodiest attack you'll ever witness.

Personal attacks flying in all directions, chaos eveywhere . . . the return of the Dark Lord, Sauron coincides with the reign of the Last Knight Streetwize.
And there you where thinking Xenophobia was hell . . . this is twice the bloodshed, twice the punches, twice the heat . . . this is bigger than Xenophobia, its Xenophobia (II).

Winner takes all, street cred, respect, legend status, and best of all . . . the Warcraft title.
This is what you asked for . . . don't say I didn't warn you. You're about to witness the clash of the titans.

It is WARCRAFT, it is the fear of the Unknown, allow me to present to you . . . WARCRAFT XENOPHOBIA (II)
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE INSURGENT: Streetwize

There are two sets of rappers on Warcraft . . . those who have battled Streetwize, and those that are about to.
He's living proof of the fact that the easiest way to make enemies is to get to the top.

Already earned a right to be called a citizen by organising a one-man coup against Lord Spitzophrenic.
Forget the Admin . . . this is who NL listens to.

He ain't passed the bar but every word he spits is law. . . he rules Warcraft.
But he's still not done enough to silence the opposition. . . this is another ambush on the road to being the Undisputed One.
Sneaking on Warcraft's Champion was the fasted way to gain credibility but fighting hard is the only way he'll keep it.

Streetwize makes every battle look like the Heavyweight title fight . . . on his weak day, he still couldn't be defeated by one of NL's most potent swordsmen.
Asking how long he's going to hold on to the throne is like asking who's better between Pele and Maradona . . .
Will he continue his reign over NL's rap threads or just be another victim of Sauron's wrath?? XENOPHOBIA (II) decides.

Its like I put my d*ck in my dic. . .  d way I make Mac lust for words

After one battle they king me/ cuz their old record I smashed with quick speed
Mac could break a record . . . only . . . if he cracked a CD

Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE XENOPHOBIC: Sauron

Hannibal, The Jackal, Joker, The Dark Lord, Le Chacal . . . call him whatever you wish.

One of the founding fathers of what is now called the Rap Battles Section . . .
Has had different aliases due to the amount of times he's challenged authority.

He's made mincemeat of half the NL rappers . . . ended so many careers, even Em wants to be him.
His scratches and scars only go on to prove how far he's gone . . .

Advocate of the rip em up type of emceeing . . .Sauron leaves most emcees he's come across limbless.
Will he come here and defend the NL Clan against this univited, unprovoked insurgence or will we just see another netcee bow to the sword of the Streetwize.

Blastin at this crude gay & timing the match like a score-board
Closest you will ever get to a 'star" is clicking 'shift 8' on your key-boards!!

you're overhyped. . . .  I'll swing a soldier scythe twice your shoulder height
To knock your head rollin like dolomite's poker dice on overdrive!!

Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
O boy hurry up. . . . sleep dey catch me. . . . since wey you open this thread, you never drop the verses.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
Rules

- 20 - 24 lines
- No verses should be posted on the thread
- To use italics, type your reply on NL as you would, with all the italics, copy and email to the NL Warcraft mail ad.
- Both verses should be e-mailed to nairalandwarcraft@yahoo.com
- Comments are welcome.
- First 9 credible votes count . . . winner must win by a difference of two or more votes.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
Streetwize' Verse

Its slaughter grande/ when I take u apart 2 bump ya chance
rip ya limbs and tape em 2 d ceilin. . yet u wont hav d upper hand
He's named Impostor/ and stealin rhymes is what dis gay is charged 4
cuz dis bitch bit so many verses. . . his dentist bcame a pastor!!
I'll screw ya boo to jest ya/ Den cue ya crew to ex ya
and speed up d math. . . cuz ur on all fours. . . b4 u put 2 and 2 togetha

I'll bloody his vest/ If he thinks he's becoming d best
cuz deres no way ur comin up in d world. . . without fuckin d earth
So start lockin dis thread/ cuz d loser could be no plainer
Or I'll rip his skull outta his head . . and make d decision a no-brainer

Get these ya whines refined/ cuz I rhyme d vine
drillin flows dat get ya chess'-bored. . . so ya mind is mine
I got ya queen makin all d moves. . . like buckingham decline
And his move to battle. . . ends in an L. . . as I thrust dis Knight in line

I'll malign his spine/ and my bars are leavin you outdone
with flows dat spark a revolution. . . when dey send u spinnin around son
I slay without gunshots/ he says he has thugs blood
when he couldnt pop slugs. . . fuckin snails. . without condoms!!

Im truly da best/ battlin u is a test?
I already hav u at d-feat and I aint pullin ya legs
He said he saw me lose/ but I'll drain his blood in scoops
and pour on his rhymes. . . to reverse d-vision and form multi-pools
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2009
Sauron's Verse

Streetwize is dead. . . . .I intend to twist his neck
Even if he repents. . . I won't relent. . . . .till his vocal cords disconnect.
He sucks like a pest. . . . . I kill with me tecs(text)
Like stillbirths. . . His tot(thought) died inside. . .and he hasn't even delivered yet.

I'll make you consume your faeces. . .Till you feel sick n queasy
Shove your heart in me discman. . .Just to put your beat on CD.
What a twit!!! How did Darwin's evolution missed this human's wit?
His train of thought is slower than the earth's revolution is.

I'll slay Streetwize. . .His flow is as useless as the womb of a sick dyke
So i ma detach his brains in parts. . . .with the swipe of a steel scythe.
My lyrical scalpel will leave two of your frontal lobes on each side
Then i 'split your personality' equally so next time you'll[i] think twice[/i]

I epitomise selective breeding. . . .you evolving backwards like an autistic fetus
Youse a regressing genus. . . . Blast ya brains on a mirror. . . . so your actions reflect your thinking
I'm so sick i give the common cold the shivers. . . . . NL audience is ma witness
You are like a calendar month. . . . . . . . . . . four elements of pure weakness

Best refresh your scripts or i unleash more punchlines to ill-treat you with.
Cut your hands off at the wrist. . . . . so i can beat you up with your fists
Streetwize typifies the 8th day. . . . A mere addition to the weak
He lacks the wit, he's spent this entire battle on his back. . . . . never on his feet!
Disentangle your leg joints where the clonus in your ankles meet
Then toss the scraps back at you. . . . .  so u can catch defeat!!!
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
All Set . . . Let the voting begin.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
Voters . . . could you please award points based on these areas

WORDPLAY
METAPHOR
VOCAB
MULTIS
PUNCHLINES
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
I am phucking disappointed that I waited up so long to see these 2 emcees just spit generic lyrics. . . . infact, I want a refund.

Lemme show you how generic both these niggas are:

Streetwize:

Sauron:

Isn't this the same phucking line?. . . . the same line you can find in a million other textcee battles, just reworded. . .

Here's another one. . .

eldee:

Its slaughter grande/ when I take u apart 2 bump ya chance
rip ya limbs and tape em 2 d ceilin. . yet u wont hav d upper hand

Now check Sauron's verse against me earlier this year. . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-210636.384.html

Sauron:

Every frame i produce is amazingly proof that you couldn't hang with a noose
You say youse the truth? i say you couldn't have the upper hand raising the roof

This is generic shit. . . . just the same old punchlines reworded. . . . when I told mothaphockas that Streetwize verse against me was generic, they thought I was hating. . .

Here's some more generic spits from Sauron:

Sauron:

Then i 'split your personality' equally so next time you'll[i] think twice[/i]

And more genericity from Streetwize:

Streetwize:

So start lockin dis thread/ cuz d loser could be no plainer
Or I'll rip his skull outta his head . . and make d decision a no-brainer

I'm just gonna discount these lines cos there's nothing creative about them, so lemme deal with the rest of the lines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My vote:

Punches: Streetwise wins this for his "dentist", "all fours" and "pop slugs" lines.

Flow: Draw - Sauron did not employ his usual flow.

Wordplay: Streetwise

Vocab: Sauron

Multi's: Draw

Metaphor - Draw

Vote - Streetwise

But I wanna see a rematch with focus on originality.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Sauron1: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ Ibime,

Streetwize wins on punches n flow?
Did you swallow some alcohol before posting?

Def'ly some of ma punchlines flew over your head. grin grin grin grin
Besides, there can't be a rematch if you think Streetwize won this.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by follypimpi(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
IMO i will give it 2 Sauron on Flow,Vocab,Multis and Punchlines.

WORDPLAY, >Draw
METAPHOR , >Sauron 9 Streetwize 8
VOCAB, >Sauron 9 Streetwize 8
MULTIS, >Sauron 8 Streetwize 9
PUNCHLINES , >Sauron 10 Streetwize 9
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Ibime,

Streetwize wins on punches n flow?
Did you swallow some alcohol before posting?

What happened to your flow bruv. . . . can you honestly look at your verse and tell me you didn't let your flow go just to fit in punches?

As for punches, I think Streetwize got that one. C'mon bruv, you want me to give you points for pronouncing thoughts as tots? grin grin grin
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by streetwize(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
And Ibime when u were criticisin y dint u mention d bars bout chess/mining/wine. . . generic still?

anyway sha. . . .  Sauron lets allow people to vote and u can yarn whateva when ur done. . . .
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by HJ1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
on da real, both emcess kinda disappointed me. Street came way below expected, i dont even know who to give this vote. well on d whole, street has ma vote,

so street wins
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Sauron1: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2009
streetwize:

And Ibime when u were criticisin y dint u mention d bars bout chess/mining/wine. . . generic still?

anyway sha. . . .  Sauron lets allow people to vote and u can yarn whateva when your done. . . .

People are voting. . . . . I can't be too arsed abeg.

Ibime:

What happened to your flow bruv. . . . can you honestly look at your verse and tell me you didn't let your flow go just to fit in punches?

Cos 90% of the voters sleep on the FLOW.
Nuccas wanna see the punches but i still don't see how he bested me on that.  grin cheesy
That the quality dropped a bit does not mean i got murked.

As for punches, I think Streetwize got that one. C'mon bruv, you want me to give you points for pronouncing thoughts as tots?  grin grin grin

Stillbirths. . . . .Dead tots = Dead kids!!!
His thoughts died inside before he delivers it.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
Nigga, thoughts and tots have different pronunciations. . . . forced wordplay puts me off.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by chic2pimp(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ibime:

I am phucking disappointed that I waited up so long to see these 2 emcees just spit generic lyrics. . . . infact, I want a refund.
I couldn't have said it any better myself. Certainly fell short of expectations
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ibime:

Nigga, thoughts and tots have different pronunciations. . . . forced wordplay puts me off.

Almost every wordplay has different pronunciations.

Text=tecs, intended=in-ten-did.
On audio, there's a way you slant it to suit the purpose you need it for.
Anyways, i am done arguing.

Let the others speak their mind
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by chic2pimp(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
OFOKA WHERE YOU DAY NAH? undecided I WAN HIA WETIN THE DUDE GO SAY. THAT NUCCA CRACKS ME UP grin grin cheesy.
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
Def. Not the best from either netcees.
@ streetwize
it seems u only rise to the ocassion when u battling Ibime.
Sauron can be excused cuz he's battle rusty. I make it a slender victory for
Streetwize
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by dawhizkid1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
I say Sauron took this, Streetwize came Very Close tho
Wordplay - Draw
Punches - Draw
Vocabs - Sauron
Methaphor - Draw
Multis - Streetwize
I give dis Battle to Sauron only because he was a little more Creative than Streetwize. I wud luv 2 C a rematch sha!
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Ibime(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2009
streetwize:

Nucca, take the criticism as a man. I didnt only criticise, but I pointed out similar lines. I would have done the same during our battle, but I decided to take the defeat with grace cos I was involved in the battle. Still, I give you this battle cos a few of ya punchlines appealed to me more. . . .
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by ADTee: 3:24am On Nov 02, 2009
I think on the whole everybody had greater expectations from both of them. But unfortunately, so here's how my vote goes

WORDPLAY- Sauron
METAPHOR- Steetwize
VOCAB- Sauron
MULTIS- Streetwize
PUNCHLINES- Strretwize

These are the lines that were the ill-est
Strretwize
eldee:

He's named Impostor/ and stealin rhymes is what dis gay is charged 4
cuz dis bitch bit so many verses. . . his dentist bcame a pastor!!

eldee:

I'll make you consume your faeces. . .Till you feel sick n queasy
Shove your heart in me discman. . .Just to put your beat on CD.

MY vote - Streetwize
(For those of you who are not familiar with AD-Tee, ya can cheack out 'flow for rank')
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by lalaboi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
WORDPLAY - Streetwise
METAPHOR- Draw
VOCAB - Sauron
MULTIS - Streetwise
PUNCHLINES - Draw!

Streetwise claims this one!. . It was close tho. . .  Sauron can do better! Battle rusty shouldn't be an excuse! . . .

Streetwise . . .Don't get carried away! You lucky you battle heavyweights when they not at their bests!. .  Keeping repping Sha! . . .Notin do you!
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by eldee(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
And that's how it ends . . . Another name on Streetwize' CV.
He's added the head of another netcee to his shelf.
Who's next on the to-do list for the Streetwize??

[center] **********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA (II) - Streetwize***********[/center]
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
eldee:

And that's how it ends . . . Another name on Streetwize' CV.
He's added the head of another netcee to his shelf.
Who's next on the to-do list for the Streetwize??

[center] **********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA (II) - Streetwise***********[/center]

Congratulations to Streetwize!!!

The streetz have spoken. . . . . . .Hannibal will LIVE to fight another DAY!!
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by cherisa: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2009
[/quote]

[quote]

good game spirit sauron , i wonder why some of them like to deal wit u. good game spirit. lose some win some .
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by mykali(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
i truly now understand what it means to be generic.
the ''Upper hand'' isht, the ''d-feat'' isht.
i will never use them to battle . . .ever

Street stole me heart with the ''Pastor-dentist'' line
absolutely hilarious.

So, who's gonna defeat him? i wish i could. grin
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by streetwize(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
Haaaa. . . thank God I won ohhh. . . and I guess dis verse really was blow expactation. . .I dint put enuf effort and time into it

Buh thanks 2 yall dat voted for me. . . and all thoise dat didnt, thnks 4a keepin it real.

Saurons a real sport tooo. . . . nice verse!! specially d split personality bar

and of course eldee. . . d main baba

MYKALI. . dat was my best line too. . hehe. . . we'll defnitly see if ur d one who'll dfeat me

Ibime. . . yeh I grab ya yarns about genericity and ill take ya word to heart. . but ull also have to understand dat sometimes its d generic stuff dat gets guys spinnin off their seats if ur gud enuf to introduce it in a way dat d observer couldnt hav ever thot of or seen it b4. . . and dat dfea line was jus a las minute addition jus to bump d verse up 2 11 bars. . I do se it a lot yeh. .
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
No worries bruv. . . . who's next on ya hitlist?
Re: ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* by chic2pimp(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Are My Eyes Deceiving Me Or Did Someone Hijack Sharon's I.D? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** / * * * Sudden Death I: Geoxpress Vs Rapacme * * * / ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.