Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy (2677 Views)

SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by raphy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
wazup people,
i just want make my first post of the month,and it will go out to them girls.
i think what some girls dont really know is that they can make there bad boyf or
hubby change or repent from a bad guy to a GOD a fearing guy.
they need to keep praying for him all the time no matter wht he does GOD can
make him turn a better man.from a smoker,heavy drinker,womanizer,arm robber.ets. to a man of GOD
its seem like some girl are just afraid. think about it.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by skfa1: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
raphy:

wazup people,
i think what some girls dont really know is that they can make there bad boyf or
make him turn a better man.from a smoker,heavy drinker,womanizer,arm robber.ets. to a man of GOD

Ok
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by coolier(f): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
Thanks.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by posakosa(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
changing any human being is a waste of your bloody time----- move on and find someone else who rocks your boat.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by sistajay(f): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
Don't ever try to change a man.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by MissyB1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
Infact, no one can change anyone.
Change comes from within.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by eyonigger(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2009
Big lie and misconception to those that think they cnt change their bf.
With God, all things are possible, so what are we saying here? PRAYER does the trick.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2009
@ topic

Unless he is an intelligent person. Stupid people never realise how stupid they are.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by Billygoat(m): 3:26am On Nov 02, 2009
One of the biggest problems in relationships is that one person wants to change the other. Take me for who I am or get the Fu*k out!
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by posakosa(m): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2009
Billygoat:

One of the biggest problems in relationships is that one person wants to change the other. Take me for who I am or get the Fu*k out!

G BA M!!!
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by iice(f): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
raphy:

wazup people,

First, it's women always complain this that, want to change this that. . .now it's women are afraid to change their men.  And i thought people said, women were the confused ones. undecided

You can't change anyone.  You can influence them but it's up to them to change or not.  Well atleast those who aren't confused.

Your english na die
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by Abbeycity4(f): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
iice:

Your english na die

LMAO!!!! grin grin

Missy B:

i support u
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by smooooooth: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
Missy B:

so right!
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by sparta(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
A leopard cannot remove its spot!
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by TheHenrys(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
i have seen that happen before,one was a smoker and the other runs girl and they both have stopped and changed for good and are passionately in luv with eachother but won't advise that going to a relationship trying to change someone.
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by raphy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2009
waz gbam!
i didt say one should enter relationship in other to change someone,
if she knows how to pray she can do miracle wink wink
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by spikedcylinder: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hilarious thread! cheesy
Re: Girls:you Have The Power To Change Your Boyfriend To Better Guy by Godmother(f): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2009
On your own trying to change your boyfriend will only result in frustrations but with God, the guy will be the one suggesting that he wants to change those habits (after you have prayed constantly o)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) / Should I Stop Spending On My Gf / Guys Judge These Girls In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.