Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. (15940 Views)

Rap Battle Callout. / Open Callout. . 20lines / The Callout Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by HJ1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ibime:

Nuccas is p*ssy. . . .  grin grin grin

I didnt go all out with my verse, so nuccas dont need to worry about writing heavyweight stuff.

WTF! Wut's dat s'pose to mean, nigga easy wit dat ego of yours, dont like it. if u wanna come hard or soft, do it and stop lettin it out like peeps is s'pose to be scared n shit. dats played out. matter of fact wud have loved to have it wiv u but i gat stufffs piled up at work. wen i'm free, u'l be the first to know.

Ibime:

Eldee, send the callout to Aquaman, Mykali or HJ. . . .or one of Streetwise' liutenants like buffyjoe. . . they'll accept.

oh "they'll accept" like we some kids waitin 4 dad to come home? mehnnnnnnnnnn dats insulting dude. really insulting!
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Ibime(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2009
Calm down bro. . . . you like inflaming my nothing statements into what they're not. . . . be cool. . . cool
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by streetwize(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Ibime

Guy who u come dey call my luitenant again?. . . Abeg eldee Im down 4 a spar dis weekend. . .
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by ADTee: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2009
Yo eldee,
KP-Made is ready for a battle btween me and him. Could you help set it up the thread this weekend abeg. Thanks man.

KP, hope you're ready
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by punchlinee: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2009
you muguns are still waiting for eldee, eldee is ur father around here. little kids.
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by streetwize(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheres dis eldeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahn ahnnnnn. . . I don tire oh!!!!. . . I havent written in like 2 weeks
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by lalaboi(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
Easy peeps. . . . Eldee nor be drop out (like u guyz) grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by eldee(m): 5:37am On Nov 14, 2009
@netcees
Lalaboi has offered to help with Warcraft.
So, when next you see a Warcraft thread with him as the author, it's legit.
He's also got exclusive acess to the Warcraft mail now.

streetwize:

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheres dis eldeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahn ahnnnnn. . . I don tire oh!!!!. . . I havent written in like 2 weeks
Yo . . . who's your opponent??
I don't want to set up another battle where someone will go AWOL likethe Mailmalc one.
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by manickal(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2009
i am yet to do an official battle
only jabbed a lil' with 'Kali
maybe i'm up for something lucrative EL.D
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by chamotex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ibime:

Nuccas is p*ssy. . . .  grin grin grin

For real though, I expect anyone to take up the challenge, especially Sauron. I didnt go all out with my verse, so nuccas dont need to worry about writing heavyweight stuff.

Eldee, send the callout to Aquaman, Mykali or HJ. . . .or one of Streetwise' liutenants like buffyjoe. . .  they'll accept.

Ibime, you too dey make mouth . . . . . . you still haven't learnt your lesson. grin
No make me vex oo angry
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by lalaboi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
chamotex:

Ibime, you too dey make mouth . . . . . . you still haven't learnt your lesson. grin
No make me vex oo angry
So. . .Are you calling out Ibime ? grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2009
lalaboi:

So. . .Are you calling out Ibime ? grin

Dont mind the braggat. . . . he keeps referring to some phony win that he scored over me after he paid Muki to swing the vote.  grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by mailmalc(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2009
@Ibime, cldn't wait to settle down sef. . . i jst rushed some few lines nd had it sent to the warcraft's email addy. Guess we'll hav to wait for Lalaboiy or Eldee to post 'em verses. No Xcuses though bt this shldn't be hard for u at all! wink
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by lalaboi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
mailmalc:

@Ibime, cldn't wait to settle down sef.      .    .    i jst rushed some few lines nd had it sent to the warcraft's email addy. Guess we'll hav to wait for Lalaboiy or Eldee to post 'em verses. No Xcuses though bt this shldn't be hard for u at all!  wink

On it!
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by lalaboi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
@chamotex

Guy. . .How can u win the last official tourney and not battle since then?? You scared or what?? grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by chamotex(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ibime:

Dont mind the braggat. . . . he keeps referring to some phony win that he scored over me after he paid Muki to swing the vote.  grin

You are still making mouth . . . . grin grin

lalaboi:

@chamotex

Guy. . .How can u win the last official tourney and not battle since then?? You scared or what?? grin

Go back n check your directories
I retired a while back but I'll be back soon . . . . .
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
lalaboi:

@chamotex

Who said he won the last tourney?. . . . Mukina should come and reveal how much he paid her to win that sh*t. . . . first Sauron knocked him out in the 1st round, then Muki put him back in. . . he then paid Muki to vote against me in the semi-final. . . then in the final, he went and called all his hombres to come and vote against Mailmalc. . . . I have incontrovertible evidence of all these allegations . . . . grin grin grin. . . . anyway, I cant wait to deal with him!  cool
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by chamotex(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ibime:

Who said he won the last tourney?. . . . Mukina should come and reveal how much he paid her to win that sh*t. . . . first Sauron knocked him out in the 1st round, then Muki put him back in. . . he then paid Muki to vote against me in the semi-final. . . then in the final, he went and called all his hombres to come and vote against Mailmalc. . . . I have incontrovertible evidence of all these allegations . . . . grin grin grin. . . . anyway, I cant wait to deal with him!  cool

Proof! cheesy grin grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
@Ibime

Howfar , you still want to get  buried or should I wait for lalaboi to bring your casket.
grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Ibime(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
Alexpissu:

@Ibime

Howfar , you still want to get buried or should I wait for lalaboi to bring your casket.
grin

Make una set am up! grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by mukina2: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
Ibime:

sweetie the other judges voted too. Kaydee and the rest tongue you lost deal with it grin

i go whose you oh grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by lalaboi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2009
mukina2:

sweetie the other judges voted too. Kaydee and the rest tongue you lost deal with it grin

i go whose you oh grin

Ibime:

Make una set am up! grin

SO. . . .Do we agree on another rampage?? grin

Shake hands and set a date!
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2009
lalaboi:

SO. . . .Do we agree on another rampage?? grin

Shake hands and set a date!

Ibime vs Muki - WARCRAFT: Domestic Violence!  grin

Anyway, it looks like that boy AlexPiss-off wants a piece of WARCRAFT: Rampage, so Ima let him have it.

You can set up the thread. Deadline next weekend cos Im too lazy to write this weekend.
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by cherisa: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2009
i predict alexpissu will beat ibime ., ibime has been too match rusty nowadays, he has lost his steam.
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2009
@Ibime

Quit talking like a bitch drop the ish or u waiting for the rappers u bite from 2 release grin
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
^^^

I told you before, Ill eat you with a keystyle cool

Lalaboi, set up the thread. . . . deadline 10pm tonight. . . .
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Crude(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
Holy mother of Christ!!! Mustta missed a lot!!! Wattup Gee's?! Hmn!! It's smelling smoky in here. . . . Ibime, Mailmalc, Malthuss, Alexpissu, Hybrid, Sauron, and all ya'll nu cats, I see ya'll are holding it down still for real. . . . . . .Been long gone since 'em rat's n Dago flies got the whole place infested. . . . . . .Well hit me up if u got some lyrical bizz 4 me. . . . .Peace out!
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by Aquaman: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
hold up wats all this HJ promised me a battle, and i WILL collect.lala or eldee do this thing lets go there!!!
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by lalaboi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
Alexpissu:

@Ibime

Quit talking like a bitch drop the ish or u waiting for the rappers u bite from 2 release grin
Ibime:

^^^

I told you before, Ill eat you with a keystyle cool

Lalaboi, set up the thread. . . . deadline 10pm tonight. . . .

AlexP? R u game?
Re: WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. by chamotex(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2009
Crude:

Holy mother of Christ!!! Mustta missed a lot!!! Wattup Gee's?! Hmn!! It's smelling smoky in here. . . . Ibime, Mailmalc, Malthuss, Alexpissu, Hybrid, Sauron, and all ya'll nu cats, I see ya'll are holding it down still for real. . . . . . .Been long gone since 'em rat's n Dago flies got the whole place infested. . . . . . .Well hit me up if u got some lyrical bizz 4 me. . . . .Peace out!

Bloody Hell!!!
Crude is in the fucking building . . . Who are we gon see next? OldSync grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / 2014 Nairaland Hip-hop Rap Cypher / Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.