Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections (1345 Views)

Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections / US Elections: Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Spills ! / Trump Is Going To Win The US Elections 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Rhaspody(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2016
There has been several reports of racial on twitter just hours after theelection of Donald Trump as the President of the USA. There has been a whole lot of racist actions by Donald Trumps supporters trending on twitter. A lot of people has been complaining about the audacity with which white people slug racist slurs at none whites. Some of them even goes as far as using offensive words like cotton picker, threatening rape and worse if none white a,Erica s don’t go back to their countries.
Here are some of the pics with more from the http://atmgist.com/2016/11/trump-racism.

Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Rhaspody(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2016
More pics

Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by general111(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Don't worry,the whites never loved any other race.they also pretend to avoid racism accusation.little wonder they voted trump massively.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by sunkoye: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2016
dont worry guyz...it will blow over sad
Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by mazimee(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
This is saddening if this is what Americans will turn into.
Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2016
If these reports are true, then, there is fire on the mountain.
Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Godemcee(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
black who voted trump would also feel the brunt that's why am happy.

Canada here I come,pls can someone enlighten me on Canada visa time to hit my nigger akin up

fucck trump,fucck Clinton,fucck obama Nd fucck USA
Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Rossikk(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Shameful and tragic. Blacks better arm up to defend themselves against these animals.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Rossikk(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2016
The US authorities had better find a way to prevent Trump from taking power or he'll destroy that country. Cities have erupted in riots and he's not even been sworn in yet!
Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Lucasbalo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rossikk:
The US authorities had better find a way to prevent Trump from taking power or he'll destroy that country. Cities have erupted in riots and he's not even been sworn in yet!
As much as I supported Hillary and wanted her to win, Trump will become the president on January 20 and we will go from there. About the racist whites acting crazy, America is still a country governed by rule of law . I am Chicago bred and ain't scared of no one if you get my gist. Don't worry, everything will be ok. If he doesn't perform as he promised, Americans will turn against him in a jiffy.
Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by abduljabbar4(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see something. I just hope his victory would give way for the rise of a new superpower. The usa has enjoyed its share
Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Rossikk(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lucasbalo:
As much as I supported Hillary and wanted her to win, Trump will become the president on January 20 and we will go from there. About the racist whites acting crazy, America is still a country governed by rule of law . I am Chicago bred and ain't scared of no one if you get my gist. Don't worry, everything will be ok. If he doesn't perform as he promised, Americans will turn against him in a jiffy.
Sorry, but the main problem here is that huge numbers of Americans are just plain STUPID AND DUMB. The very idea that. tens of millions of Americans would march like a bunch of zombies to polling stations to cast their vote for a man so manifestly unqualified to be anywhere near the presidency, that even your 8 year sitting president openly begged for people to understand that he lacked the temperament to control the world's largest nuclear arsenal, and yet, they ignored him and voted in the guy anyway, suggests very low intelligence levels plaguing US society. And now their gross stupidity, fuelled by racism, hate, and blind ignorance, leaves the entire planet at the mercy of an unhinged, cruel, ignorant, fat dunce with his claws on the US nuclear codes.

When Obama said. "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust to handle the nuclear codes", even a 10 year old could make sense of that logic. Why could. almost 60 million adult Americans not?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Lucasbalo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rossikk:
Sorry, but the main problem here is that huge numbers of Americans are just plain STUPID AND DUMB. The very idea that. tens of millions of Americans would march like a bunch of zombies to polling stations to cast their vote for a man so manifestly unqualified to be anywhere near the presidency, that even your 8 year sitting president openly begged for people to understand that he lacked the temperament to control the world's largest nuclear arsenal, and yet, they ignored him and voted in the guy anyway, suggests very low intelligence levels plaguing US society. And now their gross stupidity, furelled by racism and blind ignorance, leaves the entire planet at the mercy of an unhinged, ignorant, fat dunce with his claws on the US nuclear codes.
I agree with you on that. I even have a cousin who I begged to vote and the knuckle head told me it makes no difference. This a guy born right here and we grew up together. My consolation is that four years goes by in a jiffy. I doubt if he can win reelection unless he performs beyond expectation. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections by Lucasbalo(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rossikk:
Shameful and tragic. Blacks better arm up to defend themselves against these animals.
On that, I absolutely agree with you. I had my FOI card about 18 years ago and I am well protected by my Glock and Smith and Wesson. I always tell my friends to do same. It's our second amendment right. It's very easy to get a gun permit in USA . You just go through mental evaluations and background checks and FBI fingerprints. You have the right to protect yourself and your family.

(1) (Reply)

Russian MI-24 Hind Helicopter Downed By Frontal Hit Of Ukrainian Missile / The Demilitarization Of Ukraine By Russia Is Complete! / US And NATO Fighters In Ukraine Are Turning Up Dead Allover Europe And The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.