Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign (3135 Views)

APC Leaders Want Buhari To Remove Jonathan’s Appointees / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by Joe50(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
Any time a norther man rule nigeria, either we remain stagnant or move backword.
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by Joe50(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2009
Any time a norther man rule nigeria, either we remain stagnant or move backword.
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by oiseworld: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
So they (northern leaders) forgot to discuss about finding solution to the religious crisis they have always welcomed,and played host to. Enough is enough we dont want them to find solution to our problems.

Let them pack their cattle's and GO.

they think they can continue to fool themselves by gathering for one yeye meeting. oti to gee.They should focus more on planing a new governance for their upcoming country.

RUBBISH.
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by koolchicco: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
Buzom99:

If ya'adua shld resign it shld be on health ground. [b]El-rufai is a thief, [/b]because he wanted more than he was given. nd adua cld not do otherwise then he opened his stinking mouth. Idiot!!!

I hear you Bro. cool

Joe50:

cheesy shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by stiyke(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
Joe50:

What can i say Sadly they will keep on rulling ,
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by whiteroses(f): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
i think the northerns leaders are just bored and seeking attention to remind nigeria they are still alive and kicking cos yaradua aint going no where as long as turai lives
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by ovo4u(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
OMG shocked We are talking about another 10billion dollar for electricity, Make u na see d we this people dey play with that country money any how, any body when enter, na thief as much as you can, because this is your chance, Why God not just send fire down make em erupt everybody for this country? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by Guylan(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
Joe50:

You just said the real problem Naija has without knowing it! 8 years of OBJ was better than all these years these ABOKI PEOPLE has ruled Naija. Look at what Yara dumb has done to Naija economy and the level of corruption in his Admin. grin grin grin
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by udezue(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
So will Jonathan Ebere Goodluck take over then? Its not like that fool will be better than Yara but I'm just asking.
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by oge4real(f): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hell Rufai should shut the hell up!
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by Beaf: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
udezue:

So will Jonathan Ebere Goodluck take over then? Its not like that fool will be better than Yara but I'm just asking.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Unu go kill person one day o!
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by kirkmikel: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2009
kai I miss Baba Fela, now is d time we need this man but God dey sha. What has happened now it is up to us to stop this mediocre minority from insulting our intelligence in this country Anyone who has gone outside this shores will agree with me that our govts past and present have done absolutely nothing for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Has anyone ever wondered why we have to pray to have power,pray for good portable water, pray to enjoy the basic necessities of life, NEPA"s failure gave birth to proliferation of Generators causing environmental and noise pollution The transport sector"s failure gave birth to Okada which has wasted so many lives, The failure of the water sector gave birth to pure/sachet water which is now a major nuisance to our drainages.

I could go on and on and all this will continue if we dont put our feet down against any party/ govt whose objective is just holding on to power even when it is obvious that they are not diong anything to better our lot in this country IT IS TIME TO CHASE THIS DOGS OUT OF OUR LAND THE TIME IN NOW NIGERIANS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH There"a hundred and fifty something million of us and there" just less than Five hundred thousand of them for how long will they continue to run our lives, steal our taxes, destroy our future and rule and hold us to ransome with poverty while they flaunt our riches before our eyes I Call that INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE AND TAKING US FOR A RIDE. The only way Yaradua can win again is by rigging and that is why Iwu is still relevant to the PDP.
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by dfanthom(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2009
are you sure that's what they want? if they are adequately incorporated into the 'come chop' regime, will they still call for his resignation. it's high time people realise that there are too many poor people in naija from the small men to bigg men, from illiterates to learned & the sadd part is that they are afflicted with the worst kind of poverty that can ever be which the 'poverty of the mind'. as soon as its crises relapses they scream for attention which actually is cap in hand begging for favours from the incumbent government.

the really sadd thing is OBJ actually put us in this mess because the foundation of all this rot emanated from him. just really unfortunate that yardull name is synonymous with being unresponsive & that got the whole toxic volcano concocted by OBJ blowing up in his tenure.

really SADD!!! shocked
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by jona2: 3:45am On Nov 04, 2009
hummmmmmmmm
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:53am On Nov 04, 2009
Can you people remind me how much money OBJ allocated towards fixing the light during his tenure?
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by vicka: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
d truth is dat OBJ kns dis guy is goin 2 fukup,so he deliberately put him there so dat Nigerians would ve smtin 2 compare his administration wit,at least OBJ regime is better off.
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by monopolist: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
Lets pray that the coming war will help get rid of the wicked forces in Nigeria and lead us into a new era of Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost in Jesus Christ name.Amen

Beat your shears into spears, the trumpet is about to be blown.
Re: Northern Leaders Want Yar Adua To Resign by dolatiwa: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2009
Am not saying that president Yar Adua is good, but do you think our vice president is capable to rule move this country foward, to me PDP as party has failled this nation. cos they imposed on us this so called'seven pointer president'.Nigeria has enter PDP wahala its only God can deliver this nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sad Experience With Nigeria Customs Service / El-Rufai Has A Case To Answer - Court / Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.