Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Sone Aluko Named Championship Player Of The Month For October - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sone Aluko Named Championship Player Of The Month For October (12920 Views)

Eniola Aluko Scores As Juventus Women Clinch Serie A Women's Title / Super Eagles star, Semi Ajayi wins Championship Player of the Month / Eni Aluko Signed By Juventus From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sone Aluko Named Championship Player Of The Month For October by puma90: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
When the bank manager was told to pay the jamb lesson tutors were busy asking me if Kim karashian was among the choir members who sang at deeper life champ ground at Lagos but instead she was among the Niger delta avengers that she was not in a hurry to follow chibok girls move to the front seat and allow Buhari's daughter not to pick her Law bar coat. Am not okay with the way tomatoes dropped that it heavily affected Dangote from making sure his Dollar transactions was depicted in Euros that Arsene Wenger was not among those who decided to sign C Ronaldo when he wanted to make a move to Aso rock and vote for APC members who were not paying attention when Patience Jonathan shouted their is God ooooo that made all ISIS members decides to take a selfie with Obama who wasn't ready to see that Donald Trump even voted for Hilary Clinton who was not running against in at the Peoples Democratic Party.
i can smell weed in dis comment, strong grass dey smell self
Re: Sone Aluko Named Championship Player Of The Month For October by successinlife: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
jotey:
Baba
which 1 b onuoha....person way reject callup... mtchew ....who aluko wan bench for dis present super eeagles sef?
none

My brother,it is not a problem to try out with England and get rejested,he is into England system from youth and he later decide to play for Nigeria,we must learn to accept these players decision,it is not that easy.For the purpose of development we should always try players that can help the team.Did you see the vacuum created by the injury of Carl Ikheme?we should have been deplomatic with Enyeama issue or be playing the probables at friendlies in case of when they will be needed,you don't throw player of Aluko quality into the bin,he may be needed,you asked who can Aluko bench in the presnt super eagles,hmn,players do have off forms and some will have to take up their places.Even with Messi ,Di Maria,Aguero etc Argentina still struggles,so no player is indispensable.The same we did to Emenike,i bet you he is still relevant to S.Eagles.

''who aluko wan bench for dis present super eeagles sef''? please tell me two natural left footed player in the present Eagles squad apart from Echejile & Iheanachor.
Re: Sone Aluko Named Championship Player Of The Month For October by profmsboi(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
successinlife:

He may be called later.Nigeria sports and especially football used to be padi padi thing before the appointment of Ror,even Late Keshi once said Iheanachor isn't ripe yet for Eagles despite scoring goals against Bayern and AC milan in pre season,Iwobi would also have remained unripe,I always know that TSone Aluko would have helped out in our outside left or of help for Echejile on d left wing but nobody invites him,the good days are just ahead with oyinbo coach appointment because you will be invited on merit and not on bribe.Some other players need to be in that team,Nedum Onouha,Tiago Ilori,Olanrewaju Kayode,Victor Anichebe etc,even if they are not performing they need encouragemenet and they may be needed when you least expect,but ours is vice versa.

True talk...
Re: Sone Aluko Named Championship Player Of The Month For October by successinlife: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Watching France vs Sweden,the swedes are just sitting back defending,i don't know how long this will last,i know Algeria will not defend,though draw is their primary target and a win will be a big ice on the cake,we should just watch it because this is the best opportunity to keep the top spot and consolidate.We are playing the game of our lives tomorrow,Algeria is beatable with caution,solid defending and 100% team play.
Re: Sone Aluko Named Championship Player Of The Month For October by charlesucheh(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Na GOD GO PUNISH HULLCITY!!! Relegation is what I wish for them this season!!! How could they have laid a talent like Aluko off like that?? No reason can be important or considerate on this! Haba!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests / Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season / Let’s See In April, May – Solskjaer Speaks On Man Utd’s Title Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.