Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids (30535 Views)

See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia At The Unveiling Of Annie Idibia's Care Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
edimahgurl:
Beautiful kiss kiss kiss cry cry I want to av my own kids b4 I grow old cry cry
Tell him to do the needful na, and stop using rubber
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by glossy6(f): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
mercydaniel:
y d insult? I just eared[/] my own view, check my profile do I look poor to u? My guy u need to grow up.
[b]

ear ni, nose ko

grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Welcomme: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
mercydaniel:
y d insult? I just eared my own view, check my profile do I look poor to u? My guy u need to grow up.
Wat is there in ur edited pix that suggests u are not from a 'poor home'? Any razz olosho could afford all those ur high heel, trousers, top and 100 naira to snap that ur pix. Babe, with dat ur blur mentality, u really need to wise up.

BTW, it is aired and not eared...Go school, ina no go go. Na olosho ina go dey do up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Welcomme: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
sexymoma:
I'll feed you for 10years without withdrawing from my bank acct... gbabe angry Otondo
Have u finish feeding ur self and ur frustrated parents with ur olosho work... Werey oshi!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by CaraJewel(f): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
suso:
These need to start watching there weight oo
these?...which of 'these' annie or her kids or alljoin
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by mercydaniel: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Welcomme:
Wat is there in ur edited pix that suggests u are not from a 'poor home'? Any razz olosho could afford all those ur high heel, trousers, top and 100 naira to snap that ur pix. Babe, with dat ur blur mentality, u really need to wise up.

BTW, it is aired and not eared...Go school, ina no go go. Na olosho ina go dey do up and down.
thanks
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Welcomme:
Is it a crime if u make ur own money? Only girls from poor homes reason the way u do. It is evident, obvious and glaring that u are from one. Wen has it become a crime or an abomination if a girl goes out to get work and provide all her needs by herself without waiting for man to come and do so for her...Babe, change ur mentality if not u will b used and dumped. FYI, Annie met 2face wen he was no body. They both met themselves in a danfo bus. Ur brain reeks of gold digging! Olosho oshi!

Ditto: Sexymoma
You really took this personally, I think I understand where u are coming from
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Welcomme: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
So where am I coming from ma and where am I going
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Welcomme: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
mercydaniel:
thanks
U are welcome sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by warmachine(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=mercydaniel post=50958679]y d insult? I just eared my own view, check my profile do I look poor to u? My guy u need to grow up. [/quote

You must not look poor to be poor...#justsaying...#paasserby]

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by edimahgurl(f): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
WILLYBABS:
2geda we can make the dream come to true.
Yes, we can...
lol~ing I didn't mean u oo... grin cheesy
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by edimahgurl(f): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Tell him to do the needful na, and stop using rubber
pls can u come show him aw to do d needful witout rubber?..:he insists on rubber always.tanx wink
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
edimahgurl:
pls can u come show him aw to do d needful witout rubber?..:he insists on rubber always.tanx wink

I can help though, what are we fellow Nigerians for?

I'm ready, too ba ti se tan, je ki ngbo.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Skelewu: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
mercydaniel:
y d insult? I just eared my own view, check my profile do I look poor to u? My guy u need to grow up.

grin grin

No be only eared, you should have nosed your own view too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by suso(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
CaraJewel:
these?...which of 'these' annie or her kids or alljoin
Her kids... Modified though
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by CaraJewel(f): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
suso:

Her kids... Modified though
oga dey are kids..stil growing up,no nid for weight watching..dey are not even fat
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Gregory01: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
edimahgurl:
Beautiful kiss kiss kiss cry cry I want to av my own kids b4 I grow old cry cry
when can I meet your parents

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by suso(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
oga dey are kids..stil growing up,no nid for weight watching..dey are not even fat
I rest my case... Bosslady
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by mercydaniel: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Skelewu:

grin grin

No be only eared, you should have nosed your own view too. grin grin
excuse me, it was a typographical error. So y doing over Sabi copy cat? No one is perfect in life.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by mercydaniel: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Nma27:
my dear help me see oo! Ee come dey insult me and I did not insult him, we all we meet our rewards one way or the other in future.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by brightlinse(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2016
mercydaniel:
Ooo my God ! Money is good. Guys go sey female love money alot since u know Dat, make money na I no go suffer for my parents house still go suffer for man house haba mana suffering no b birthright na.
i agree with you that money is good. but Annie Idiba is a hard working lady in Nollywood. she is already made 2baba is just a plus to her. so baby you need to be hard working woman not a liability to your man....just advice not insult
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by mercydaniel: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2016
brightlinse:
i agree with you that money is good. but Annie Idiba is a hard working lady in Nollywood. she is already made 2baba is just a plus to her. so baby you need to be hard working woman not a liability to your man....just advice not insult
nice one thanks jare, I'm still a young girl with big dreams I'm not a dreamer, I strive to make my dreams come through. Thanks. But money is good both male and female's love money equally.
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Welcomme:
So where am I coming from ma and where am I going
I'm sure you fallen victim to gold diggers more than once... Anyway life is a lesson itself, we learn everyday
Re: Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids by Welcomme: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
mercydaniel:
thanks
U sent a pm..Cant access it..Message me here @ Adewalep4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photos From Hamburg Tour / Olajumoke Joins Twitter, Shares Few Motivational Tweets / Mercy Aigbe With Her Daughter Michelle And Juwon, Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.