Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles (19162 Views)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read / Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by LieDetector(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
megareal:
Thank God you have told them. Hope they will restrategize and kick you asses in defeat back to Algeria. grin
Can't wait till five.
Uyo Stadium , here I come
would you mind to meet me?

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2016
Make I no lie.....dem go win us
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by tizzle(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2016
i see blood in their eyes... the Algerians are finished.... 2-1 my prediction

2 Likes

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by IbadanHome: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by nonjebose(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Expecting an interesting game. My preferred line up: Defenders 1. Akpeyi 2. Musa Muhammed 3. Echiejile 4. Ekong 5. Omeruo Mid fielders 6. John Ogu 7. Obi 8. Onazi Attackers 9. Iheanacho 10. Moses 11. Iwobi
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Brestar(f): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2016
richard58:
But they can't be stopped esp ihanacho

Hehe.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by HCF(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2016
megareal:
Thank God you have told them. Hope they will restrategize and kick you asses in defeat back to Algeria. grin
Can't wait till five.
So, u actually believe a coach would genuinely reveal his strategy?.. The Algerian coach is just trying to use psychology on us nah. He wants to create the impression that all attention would be on stopping Iwobi and Iheanacho...So, that Nigeria will re-strategize and give the duo's responsibilities to some others,who,he assumed would not be as dangerous as Iwobi and Iheanacho....But, I am sure Nigeria's coach won't fall for such.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Misterdhee1(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Downtownkush:
Useless Iwobi that as lost form at Assnal cheesy...What does he even play? Is he a winger or CM, Nigga is all over the field with no positional discipline.

As for Iheancho, Deadly finishing as expected although you are a Man shitty player...

Nigerian football fans and their weird ways, so studying your opponent is cowardice? cheesy
Why are you menstruating on the thread when u aren't a Nigerian? Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Bigcake: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2016
megareal:
Can't wait till five.
Have u gotten ur ticket? i will be clad in Nigeria's jersey shirt to the stadium. Winning is our right. still in possesion of an extra ticket tho.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by ObaKlaz: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2016
lol.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2016
tomsniel:
This Coach doesn't know that Victor Moses is our wildcard, the card up Gernot Rohr's sleeve. He's gonna be astonished when Moses comes and runs the show in beast mode instead of those two boys who are the obvious targets. Go Eagles !!!
Nigeria has good quality players o.

Musa is there another beast, what about ighalo my man.

Algiers go hear am Today.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
I just pray PHCN will be kind enough to let me watch the match

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by driy65(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Downtownkush:
Useless Iwobi that as lost form at Assnal cheesy...What does he even play? Is he a winger or CM, Nigga is all over the field with no positional discipline.

As for Iheancho, Deadly finishing as expected although you are a Man shitty player...

Nigerian football fans and their weird ways, so studying your opponent is cowardice? cheesy
na bad belle go kill you..as if u fit kick ball....animal

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by NDprudent(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2016
He should be more worried about those that will run his players down @ d flank.

Mikel, all I need u to do is distribute passes...just "BOSS" d midfield for me.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Jermat20(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Thank God say the coach the fear this two small boys... But I warn beware of Victor Moses and Etebo
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by hugoranking(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Hw abt stopping yakubu aiyegbeni? Hehhehe
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Antell95(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2016
megareal:
Can't wait till five.

Can we go together?
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Well its no longer a secret now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by LieDetector(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2016
HCF:

So, u actually believe a coach would genuinely reveal his strategy?.. The Algerian coach is just trying to use psychology on us nah. He wants to create the impression that all attention would be on stopping Iwobi and Iheanacho...So, that Nigeria will re-strategize and give the duo's responsibilities to some others,who,he assumed would not be as dangerous as Iwobi and Iheanacho....But, I am sure Nigeria's coach won't fall for such.. cheesy
how'd you get to know about this? Did the coach tell you or you're just generalizing from your sheer knowledge of psychology?
I don't think it's a mind game? I think he means every bit of word he uttered.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Sagacity07: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2016
;Dhe voting process is still on I created a page on nairaland so as not to derail thread. Please nwanne nwoke's and eyin eyan mii I need your votes. In this 300 word [b][/b]hilarity, I [b][/b]trumped repressive government and shed light on how the "elite" view the masses. You can read it here and follow the instructions on how to vote. thank you. https://www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#50916951
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Mileslamar1(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2016
He talks too much
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Dexema(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Just like everyone knows Messi is FC Barcelona's most potent weapon yet they can't stop him.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by ehispapa(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
NFA made a mistake this game should have been played at 1pm in Kaduna or Abuja. under the scourging sunlight
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Macjayboy(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Downtownkush:

do you watch football? Or have you been watching the back of your tv

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by blackjah(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2016
megareal:
Can't wait till five.
chow me your ticket joor
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by YhungPablo(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2016
kk.. what I know is Nigeria must via.. cos I carry dem straight win for bet9ja.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by fineyemi(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2016
is it 5pm already. I CNT wait
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by altimaze(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2016
But both are scoring today.

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by adewalle1(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Meanwhile he forgot to mention moses...
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by slimtosin(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Lol...this coach is scared of our boys....man forget it you cannot stop them....we have moses also if you have forgotten
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Johnsown1(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Sorry boss,ur mind games won't even work, mikel can accomodate it,musa if invited will kill it,
So step up ur game and deal with it.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by HCF(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2016
LieDetector:
how'd you get to know about this? Did the coach tell you or you're just generalizing from your sheer knowledge of psychology?
I don't think it's a mind game? I think he means every bit of word he uttered.
Well, I just i find it hard to believe he could expose his strategy LIKE THAT...Mind u, mind game is also part of the game...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. / Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season / WWE Smackdown Results: Winners, Losers, Grades & Highlights (Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.