Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles (19174 Views)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read / Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by gemale(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2016
nifton:
I told my friend same thing yesternite. Those two plays as if they ve been together for aeons. Their synergy is quite astonishing and I jst wish adding victor moses to the fray will serve as an icing for the cake.
My formation is Ezenwa in goal, Musa Mohammed for right full back, Elderson Echiejile for left full back, Leon Balogun and William Ekong both for central defence roles, Mikel,Onazi and Iheanacho for 10,4 and 8 respectively,then Victor Moses and Iwobi at the flanks, while Ighalo leads the charge and its game on.
Guy I dnt tnk mikel wld cut it in dt game. John ogu shld b given a chance. He's more mobile & is fitter dan mikel. Mikel wld just dull our game wt his mikel per second sluggishness & frustrate iheanacho. Meanwhile i expect d brutal Victor Moses 2 deliver d goods both defensively & offensively as he seems 2 hv bcom a proficient in dt wing back position in Chelsea. D central midfielder we use needs 2 b on point & has 2 deliver crisp, precise passes 2 D trio of Moses, iwobi & iheanacho who shld b able 2 do d rest & if unmarked, he has 2 run d ball 2 enable iheanacho get in2 goal scoring position. He also might need 2 assist onazi in holding d midfield if it bcoms tough & try 2 cut off midfield supply 2 D trio of feghouli, mahrez & silmani d same way mikel did against cote d'ivoire.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by bastien: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
nifton:
I told my friend same thing yesternite. Those two plays as if they ve been together for aeons. Their synergy is quite astonishing and I jst wish adding victor moses to the fray will serve as an icing for the cake.
My formation is Ezenwa in goal, Musa Mohammed for right full back, Elderson Echiejile for left full back, Leon Balogun and William Ekong both for central defence roles, Mikel,Onazi and Iheanacho for 10,4 and 8 respectively,then Victor Moses and Iwobi at the flanks, while Ighalo leads the charge and its game on.
there is no 8 in football
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by bastien: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2016
chrisxxx:
Musa Ahmed, Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi and Iheanacho all in Nigeria team. We had never been this blessed. Meanwhile Chuba Akpom and Ibe are still waiting in vain for England call up.
Akpom is not waiting for England, rather he is waiting for Nigeria, he was in Lagos during summer!
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Theben(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016
ehispapa:
NFA made a mistake this game should have been played at 1pm in Kaduna or Abuja. under the scourging sunlight

Olodo, the weather would Favour them. Why do you think they are called the desert warriors?

3 Likes

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by puyol5: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2016
My starting XI Akpeyi, Balogun Agbo Ekong Elderson, Moses Mikel Ogu Iwobi, Iheanacho Etebo.
N:B Ighalo is a waste, Musa can bring on his pass while Ideye would bring his link up play in the 2nd half. FT Nigeria 3-2 Algeria

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by FabioPeter: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
We aren't moved by his mind games. Moses and Musa are in top form as well. I hope Etebo starts, the lad has pace and that's what we need to compliment our flying wingers.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by chrisxxx(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
bastien:
Akpom is not waiting for England, rather he is waiting for Nigeria, he was in Lagos during summer!
Only if he has changed his mind.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by lakesidepapa(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
HCF:

So, u actually believe a coach would genuinely reveal his strategy?.. The Algerian coach is just trying to use psychology on us nah. He wants to create the impression that all attention would be on stopping Iwobi and Iheanacho...So, that Nigeria will re-strategize and give the duo's responsibilities to some others,who,he assumed would not be as dangerous as Iwobi and Iheanacho....But, I am sure Nigeria's coach won't fall for such.. cheesy

You are totally right, it's called mind games in football, that's why Rohr is not replying him. His strategy may be totally different.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by bastien: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
chrisxxx:

Only if he has changed his mind.
I bet he won't, he is coming with us to the world cup
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Rockyrascal(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
nifton:
see ur bad formation, e gbam
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by chrisxxx(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
bastien:
I bet he won't, he is coming with us to the world cup
Let us hope so. Remember Siasia travelled to England to see him so he could be part of the Olympic team which he declined.
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by bastien: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
chrisxxx:

Let us hope so. Remember Siasia travelled to England to see him so he could be part of the Olympic team which he declined.
yeah, true

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Downtownkush:
Useless Iwobi that as lost form at Assnal cheesy...What does he even play? Is he a winger or CM, Nigga is all over the field with no positional discipline.

As for Iheancho, Deadly finishing as expected although you are a Man shitty player...

Nigerian football fans and their weird ways, so studying your opponent is cowardice? cheesy
How Market U Watch D Match
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by vonn(f): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
tomsniel:
This Coach doesn't know that Victor Moses is our wildcard, the card up Gernot Rohr's sleeve. He's gonna be astonished when Moses comes and runs the show in beast mode instead of those two boys who are the obvious targets. Go Eagles !!!
You must be a prophet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by JONITEZ(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
vonn:
My dear, you no deh lie cheesy .
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by JONITEZ(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
vonn:
My dear, you no deh lie cheesy .
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by tomsniel(m): 2:23am On Nov 13, 2016
vonn:

God bless you my child.. If you need a word of prophecy, just say it and it's done ! grin

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by Omololu007(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2016
tomsniel:

God bless you my child.. If you need a word of prophecy, just say it and it's done ! grin
i want to have more than 50,000,000 naira in my account by this time next year grin
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by legibow: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Then you need to rethink because Moses, mikel , Musa. (MMM) ain't sleeping[/color
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by tomsniel(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2016
Omololu007:
i want to have more than 50,000,000 naira in my account by this time next year grin

God is not a magician!.. Double your hustle grin

3 Likes

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by ysd01(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2016
tomsniel:

God is not a magician!.. Double your hustle grin
grin
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2016
tomsniel:
This Coach doesn't know that Victor Moses is our wildcard, the card up Gernot Rohr's sleeve. He's gonna be astonished when Moses comes and runs the show in beast mode instead of those two boys who are the obvious targets. Go Eagles !!!
u are right after all.v.moses dealt with them mercilessly
Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by tomsniel(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
u are right after all.v.moses dealt with them mercilessly

I guess I was. Moses ran riot!

1 Like

Re: Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles by rennylaw(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
tomsniel:

Spot on Bro! Your head dey there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. / Poland Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 0) On 26th November 2022 / Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.