Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets (64344 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / James Faleke To Appeal Kogi Election Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by nurez305(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
that is just a warning that they should leave mmm alone or they face the wrath soon
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by michbax(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
In another development

Be the first to invest in this

It is far better than MMM
You don't need to send money to another,just use your spare time online to do some certain task online and earn real Dollars..

No harm in trying
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Stmike007(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Guseh:
But who want this great son of Okun land dead?

Iwo ki o ku iku kiku kan biko se yiye ni oruko Jesu.

Okun agbe yha oo!
. Okun Oni mi,adura reh a gba
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Stmike007:
. Okun Oni mi,adura reh a gba

Amin, Faleke ko doti wulu di e, oun efe pa hun yha n? Olorun ani gba hun onise ibi ghoin.
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by ihatesycophant(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
APC Internal Crises settled with AK47s , RPG, AntiAircraft Guns grin grin

PDP Internal Crises settled in the Nigerian Law Courts grin

Which Party behaves like Bokoharams from the above two? cool

Hope not the same PDP killing themselves in Abia state this week?
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Judolisco(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
WILLYBABS:
The problem now is I cannot call the prime suspect's name...but if you've been following Kogi state news and you know what I'm saying, click LIKE.

This man is from my village Ekinrin-Adde...behind him is OGO.
am from ekinrin-adde 2....d suspect is presently above d law...faleke should go and seat down he should ave accepted d role given to him as deputy for ekinrin but he refused for cheap ego and careless advisers he had

1 Like

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Barigaboy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
Politics the game of death. Your enemy just want to take away your life. Looking at d hit on d car. They targeted your stomach but God did not put your death in their hands n not because your car is a bullet prove. If u r smart u will no that u need to change for good cos God loves u.
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by puncha: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Well....it's starting to happen.......Nigerians are going after the politicians milking this country dry to feed their selfishness
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Emmyemmy1: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
thank God for your life....to snuff out fellow humans life means nothing to some Animals...what a pity
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by anataala: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
PDP
SamuelAnyawu:

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by 4nobody4every1: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now sef...

Since Nov 6 undecided
Nairaland no carry the news undecided
Boko Haram scam is still very much fresh in our minds
And Democrats are going next year.
Hian sad

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Ramj: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Be Like say People don vex.
Was he the one that raised the motion for The house to go after MMM. Just saying ni ooo

Thank God for your life...
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by bankyblue(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
SSkillzzz:
he was shot at 5 DAYS AGO!!! 5 bleeping DAYS AGO FAM...and this is just hitting do today.....

Maddy and lala they busy they. Look for Snake stroy...yeye mods

1 Like

Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Ken4agent(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
littlewonders:
Maybe he traded all vacancies that was suppose to be given unconditionally for umeployed youths in his constituency for ladies and their ally.

If me catch my own I go first beat am first, common slippers company or any small industry he refused to open but building industries outside the country with our money. Who wan go there go work, abi na there vote am?

I don't pity these set of people(them and police).

same here....
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Okuchris(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
with the kind of police we have in Nigeria, I don't think anything can be done about it,they are not serious with their job instead the will collect the money and will not do anything. Thank God for your life
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Next time he should ride along with convoy of vehicles with lousy sirens. That will scare his assailants
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by internetgangste: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bleep this man, no one deserves to die but i am sure deep down in his mind he knows he hasn't been a good person why wouldn't his own ppl want him dead... Kogi ppl are rugged ppl tho
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by lurdkriss: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
U ain't seen nothin grin
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by trexzee: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
With continuous impact on the same spot, the windscreen can give out i.e break
alaskido:
I thought bullets cant damage a bullet proof car. The windscreen should also be bullet proof. Na wa o. Thank God for your life. Go and do thanksgiving o and confess to all those you have offended. That is the reason I do not want to join Politics. It is the fastest way to die.
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by MDOLOFU: 2:14am On Nov 12, 2016
nairalandfreak:

Think before you type
same way am wishing u too haba no matter what we should not wish human being lik us dead. Stop posting tins that will cos trouble we are finding way to see how peace will come to stay in KOGI not creating more problems. Rubbish most u comments?
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by anyimontana(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Guseh:
But who want this great son of Okun land dead?

Iwo ki o ku iku kiku kan biko se yiye ni oruko Jesu.

Okun agbe yha oo!
in english pls
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by justnnecky(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

APC of course
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by KingNom(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Greetings to You Dear Mr. President, our Political Office Holders and my Fellow Nigerians, I suggest we make the best use of this tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets by Johnny(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
He's only an actor in a movie. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) / Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.