Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ugly Girls: Eyah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls: Eyah (3755 Views)

Ugly Girls Post Ur Pictures Here. / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Girls: Eyah by dandagreat(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2007
A friend of mine was asking i some curious and yeye questions about UGLY girls/SHAPE LESS GIRLS.He said,do UGLY girls/SHAPE LESS GIRLS stand a chance of getting married in Nigeria?Well i told him that it depends,that some might get married through divine intervention while others might leave this world without getting married.

So guys,what do u think?
Post ur comments.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Sayoh: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2007
In d fìrst place i dnt really believe ther's any such thing as an ugly person(who set d standards anyway). We have sum people that r nt as attractive as others bt d word ugly is a little extreme(when we knw dt that God made everything n everyone beautiful to specification). Anyone who's nt shallow wud knw dt true beauty is in d character n d outward beauty wud surely fade. So everyone has a chance to be married,loved n happy regardless hw they look

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by macalurs(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2007
Divine intervention?

I think ugly girls (I call them girls from the city of UG) can get married despite their different culture. They blend in beautifuly sometimes that it's hard to tell the difference between normal people. The creative ones come up with other modes of communication and connection than their physical appearance; Some develop talents and skills, others clean up their characters and develop charming wiles, augumenting for their diffeciency.

Don't mind me. Beauty is, and has always been in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone is ugly. Some people are just uglier than others.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by fellow(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2007
That my brother is a fallacy. Well i think if she has a good behaviour, a good dress sense, fantastic colour combination, good etiquettes, know how to satisfy a man sexually and a larger than life attitude she stands a good chance of getting married to her prince charming.
Its not all about the looks, its about the attitude
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Bigjay(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
Leave that thing. I know one woman like this, she aint fine, she's 11/2 legs( i.e. she limps).
She's not only married but she has got kids.
So leave o, ugly or not, they all got equal chances with the fine ones.
There are a lot of fine girls out there looking who to marry.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Busta(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2007
is there anything like ugly and shapeless gurls?

I think everyone's pretty in their own ways and in the beholder's eyes

wat bout the ugly guys?
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2007
i wonder when some people would come to realise that beauty is not everything,we should learn to look beyond the physical or else we might not actually discover the lasting love everyone desires.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by McKren(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2007
Well there is a man for every woman so is there a woman for every man.
Those you wanna refer to as ugly someone is down the road dieing to have their attention. So not sure what you talking about.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Pain(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2007
I Cant Believe This Kind Of Question Can Still Prop Up. Not In This Age.

Cant Remember When Last I Came Across An Ugly Girl.

There are More Ugly Guys Out There Than Girls. Sometime I Give It To Gals For Being Able To Cope With The Demeanor of Some Guys.

Im Sorry For My Submission. but Is A Fact. Some Girls Dey Try.

If I Was A Girl I Couldnt Stand Some Guys. Imagine [AT et OBJ]

Mind U I Didnt Call Names But Acronyms lipsrsealed

Some Titis et Stellas Sure Try shocked shocked
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by mukina2: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
Busta:

I think everyone's pretty in their own ways and in the beholder's eyes

yeah true!

most so called preety girls are the ones that are really ugly inside and they're the ones that give all girls bad name angry
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by iice(f): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2007
Pain:

I Cant Believe This Kind Of Question Can Still Prop Up. Not In This Age.

Cant Remember When Last I Came Across An Ugly Girl.

There are More Ugly Guys Out There Than Girls. Sometime I Give It To Gals For Being Able To Cope With The Demeanor of Some Guys.

I'm Sorry For My Submission. but Is A Fact. Some Girls Dey Try.

If I Was A Girl I Couldnt Stand Some Guys. Imagine [AT et OBJ]

Mind U I Didnt Call Names But Acronyms lipsrsealed

Some Titis et Stellas Sure Try shocked shocked

Thank you, we dey try well well grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Bigjay(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2007
from some replies i've seen so far, some girls are realy ugly in this place o.  lipsrsealed
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by phoenixman: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2007
Sayoh:

In d fìrst place i dnt really believe ther's any such thing as an ugly person(who set d standards anyway). We have sum people that r nt as attractive as others bt d word ugly is a little extreme(when we knw dt that God made everything n everyone beautiful to specification). Anyone who's nt shallow would knw dt true beauty is in d character n d outward beauty would surely fade. So everyone has a chance to be married,loved n happy regardless hw they look

Spoken like a true ugly girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by joyblinks(f): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2007
is there still any shapeless or ugly girl in this live? if there is, what makes u think they cannot get married? they might even get married b4 that pretty girl u see out there. so 4get.

for example, almost everyone is talking of Ini Edo. but she is shapless. so, lets stop all this talks abt ugly bla , bla , bla,

if u are that beautifull / handsome or ur babe is, post ur pik and lets see.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Busta(f): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2007
Bigjay:

from some replies i've seen so far, some girls are realy ugly in this place o. lipsrsealed
look who's talking
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Bigjay(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2007
Busta:

look who's talking
Busta, pls 4giv me 4 being straight forward. I'm fine bobo any day wink.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by nigacutie(f): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2007
Everytime my friends say a girls is ugly
i say everybody is beautiful grin
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by kimba(m): 4:16am On Jan 06, 2007
Ive come to find out that ladies who were not so pretty in their childhood or even in their 20s usually end up prettier in their 40s and 50s than ladies who were the definition of pretty at 20.

A particular lady just "bloomed" after their first child. Its usually the opposite for others.

I think we should be looking long-term here.

By the time im a grand-daddy, i still want my wife to be good looking.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Bigjay(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2007
nigacutie:

Everytime my friends say a girls is ugly
i say everybody is beautiful grin
Then u must be ugly grin.
kimba:

Ive come to find out that ladies who were not so pretty in their childhood or even in their 20s usually end up prettier in their 40s and 50s than ladies who were the definition of pretty at 20.
Olboy leave o, so u havnt seen people who have been ugly all there lives. Hm i sorry 4 u.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Pain(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2007
Bigjay:

Then u must be ugly grin.Olboy leave o, so u havnt seen people who have been ugly all there lives. Hm i sorry for you.

U Mean Lkie The One On Your Profile?
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by nigacutie(f): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2007
@Bigjay
all i have to say is that i'm not ugly.
but it's okay, the only reason why you call other people ugly is becaus you're ugly
the truth hurts doesn't it tongue
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by choongtin(f): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
:@ topic poster oomgggggg shocked shocked that is out of order but take a look at urself before you talk of others cuz i saw ur pix and u r very very lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2007
Sighs
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by okwanuzo3(f): 2:46am On Jan 09, 2007
choongtin:

:@ topic poster oomgggggg shocked shocked that is out of order but take a look at yourself before you talk of others because i saw your pix and you're very very lipsrsealed undecided

word!!, @ choongtin
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by inspiROHM(m): 6:01am On Jan 09, 2007
Who the devil is ugly? What in the hell is the definition of ugly? Beauty and ugliness was it not definition of what they eyes behold by mere mortals? Brodas and SistaspPuuuleeeeeez. I have seen ladies you might define as beautiful do the most ugly things in life like sleeping with a total stranger for just a pair of shoes, having a baby and giving it to a native doctor and the baby got mashed in a motar with a pestle just the way you mash tomatoes just to make money in her clothing business, , Good God I am about to cry. Most of us have walked away from the best things to happen to us beacuse of this beauty/ugly thing. A friend of mine told me that in Surulere there are a lot of beautiful unmarried women, a lot of them professionals in their field. Why? Let me tell you all some story, a banker friend of mine has a girl guys would drool over but he confided in me that the too shakara, is full of drama, is not homely and can you imagIne; cannot cook!!! One day he met a lady who took him out to lunch after he helped her opened an account. To cut the story short, the lady was breathing down my guy's neck for a relationship some months later. My guy complied and was like let me hit her and scram. He even slept with her on their first date.

THE AFTERMATH, AFTER-EFFECTS AND AFTERSHOCKS OF MAKING THAT SINGLE DECISION OF SLEEPING WITH THE LADY CHANGED MY GUY'S ORIENTATION COMPLETELY. HE TOLD ME THAT AFTER GIVING HIM THE SEX OF HIS LIFE, THE LADY GOT UP AND WARMED SOME DELICIOUS FOOD IN HER MICROWAVE AND SPOON- FED HIM AFTER WHICH SHE LET HIM SLEEP IN HER ARMS. Early in the morning, the sex was more calmer and gentler and according to my guy the lady seemed to have some magical way of making him last longer by distracting him quickly whenever he showed signs of cumming. My guy no go work the next day. From that day he was hooked. But his problem was the looks of the second lady. I told him that her looks is now his responsibility. Some six weeks later my guy introduced me to the lady and God she was an African queen!!! Finest dentition I have ever seen, light brown eyes only that she was way very dark. Her skin was black in colour. I turned and asked him in a whisper if it was something with her colour, he said yes. I shook my head because I did not remember seeing him date dark-skinned girls. I advised him after looking the lady over again to have her dress only in traditional wears and watch the respect that will be accorded to her PERSON. He gave it a shot, , today they are married with two kids.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Bigjay(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2007
Pain:

U Mean Lkie The One On Your Profile?

Eh yah, i've got the liver to post my pic, u dont. cheesy
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by eslynera(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2007
Love is blind. Maybe you might find sombody ugly, but in the eyes of another man, she'll mean the world/and most beautiful lady to him in the world. We're not all the same.
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Radiant(f): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2007
"Ugly girls"? what's this? undecided
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Pain(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2007
Bigjay:

Eh yah, i've got the liver to post my pic, u don't. cheesy

embarassed embarassed cry. Its Seems Uve Been Believing Your GirlFriend Too Much Recently. C'mon Go Back To The Mirror. embarassed embarassed cry

Like Hes One Fine Boy. cry cry cry cry cry

No One Has The Right To Call Another Creation Ugly.

Being Handsome has Been Part of My Existence. Its Nothing New To Me.

But I Have Earned Fulfilment from Other Qualities That Emanate From Within.

Wake Up Wake Up. And Get To Work
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2007
But let us be honest with ourselves, some girls are wor-wor (what the oyinbos would call fucking-ugly), so much that you could vomit.

The gene pool needs a little more chlorine. Where is Adolf Hitler? . . .
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by Radiant(f): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2007
Grid, what sort of sick picture have u got there? smiley
Re: Ugly Girls: Eyah by jerseygurl(f): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2007
i tink dis iz just messed up, 2 actually believe dat pple call others ugly, hey dudes, beauty lies in da eyes of da beholder, ya could stand be4 da mirror,look @ yaself and say"hey handsome"meanwhile, a gurl could see ya and say"hey ugly", i believe every1 iz equal,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women Such Bitches - Please Tell Me. / Married Ladies Indicate Yourselves.. / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.