Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) (18702 Views)

RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos / Monkeypox: Delta State Commissioner For Health Visits Suspected Victims(photos) / Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by martyns303(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cameroon is our guinea pig now?
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Dething: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Propaganda!

People die here everyday for lack of good madical care. Have you covered 1/2 of Nigerians that need such care?

Alot of accident victims here without care.

People are on bare flood in our general hopistals in Lagos and other cities.

There is God oooooooo!
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
MAE IN NIGERIA DRUGS ?u said ? oh.double wahala 4 cameroun.there is going to be more casualties.i prefare spiritual solution.bt for a made in nigeria drug .nt in a sensive case lik dis
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by LastProphet: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:
Trying hard to be brother's keeper

But the Cameroonians and other tiny African country hate us like die

Sometimes i begin to wonder why?

they hate the nigerians trading in their countries and we all know the nigerians that are trading and 'developing' other people's countries
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Viking007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
chainsaw11:
I accept any other made in Nigeria but not drugs for now. it's too sensitive.
Immediately I saw the title I knew I was going to lmao. cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Siscooh: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmm! Drugs?
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by yomi007k(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wch pharmaceutical company make am?

I wana know.
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Luckymay(f): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
chainsaw11:
Do you know how much made in Nigeria drugs you've taken so far?
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Legend87(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
topstory:
The Federal government today donated 70 tonnes of Made-In-Nigeria drugs to victims of a train mishap that happened in Cameroon in October this year. No fewer than 70 people were killed and nearly 600 injured when an overloaded passenger train travelling between Cameroon's two largest cities derailed and overturned.

The drugs were presented to the Cameroonian envoy by Minister of state for Foreign Affairs, Khadija Bukar Abba.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/fg-donates-made-nigeria-drugs-cameroons-train-accident-victims-photos/

Donating Made-in-Nigeria drugs to accident victims is another way of making sure they don't survive the accident.tongue
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Big brother Africa naija I dey hail
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by lurdkriss: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dem wan use dem as lab rat nau undecided
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Royals1st: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
beycity:
That's good.
Nigeria will be great again !!!!!
#I_am_still_Standing_With_Buhari.

And u will stand for the rest of ur life, because so many Nigerians are dying daily simply because no money to buy drugs for there sick family and feeding there family has been come war so 4get all this ur stand bcs u no get family to look after u only care to get money to get ur DATA to jump and comment on NL. N.B i don't have time to reply u if u comment back anyway
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by beycity(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Royals1st:

And u will stand for the rest of ur life, because so many Nigerians are dying daily simply because no money to buy drugs for there sick family and feeding there family has been come war so 4get all this ur stand bcs u no get family to look after u only care to get money to get ur DATA to jump and comment on NL. N.B i don't have time to reply u if u comment back anyway
In as much as I would have loved to enlighten you on some issues, I noticed ur level of Frustration is high so I will simply let you be.
Good night.
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by richidinho(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
true talk dear. even ghana

Tnx, i wonder why the hate from them
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Just30: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
true talk dear. even ghana
Do you always have to mention Ghana in every single discussion on this forum? Help yourself first
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by fourthworld: 2:18am On Nov 12, 2016
richidinho:

Why won't they hate the zoo?
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by fourthworld: 2:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Fantastic2m:
[size=16pt]
HIAN..

This guys wee be forming big Brother for West.
Sigh.. [/size]

Good brother to a Country with 24/7 electricity, good road network, portable drinking water, good health care system, the zoo has no single shame at all
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by DedeNkem: 3:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Made-in-nigeria Drugs? I won't let my enemy take one of those.
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by kamossreal(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
undecided

[b]There's an impending "Drug Crisis" in the country.

Prices of products have skyrocketed. Local manufacturers import most of those products either as finished goods or raw materials(all thanks to China and India), yet accessibility of forex by these fellows is hectic.

Imagine Paracetamol have risen to #40 a card, not to say much about other products.

I'm not against the government rendering assistance to other countries out of its "Scarce" drugs market, but the question still remains :

°How is the government empowering/encouraging the thriving and sustainability of the drugs manufacturing industries?.

°What effort is being made to make forex available for procuring raw materials?

°Why not sign up a MoU on a PPP deal with these companies?

In the face of the already obvious "Drug Crisis", it's imperative that the government reconsiders some of its stance, and effect positive policies that can alleviate the sector which is nose diving to oblivion.
Otherwise, in no distant time, we wouldn't be able to afford or access even Vitamin C tablets.

[/b]
Good but, bro my people here in Nigeria majority do not believe in made in Nigeria.
We most let other neighboring countries to know that, made in Nigeria is good. So from that angle they can come for it.
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2016
obaival:
Naija n failure b lyk bread and beans
now tell me exactly what your problem is.did you even read the post at all?anyway

Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Sirrexninefour(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2016
kamossreal:
Good but, bro my people here in Nigeria majority do not believe in made in Nigeria.
We most let other neighboring countries to know that, made in Nigeria is good. So from that angle they can come for it.

I still believe that "you can't give what you don't have".
It's only when you are self sufficient, that you think of giving away that which you don't need.

My point here is, if the local manufacturers are not encouraged, mobilized, and empowered to produce drugs that meet international standards, no one is going to take us seriously;not even the neighbouring countries.

"Charity they say ; begins at home".
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by manikspears: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Free Lab rats and guinea pig don land oo grin ,for this economy we have to use every opportunity that is available, make nna wait we go still test our rice for nna body.
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Mileslamar1(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Nice gesture
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Made in Nigeria drugs...., GOOD HEAVEN fellas!
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Walexz02(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
chainsaw11:
you know nothing chainsaw11! What do you know about Nigerian pharmaceutical companies
So, stf up pls
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
For real
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by gemale(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Abeg charity begins at home. Make dem donate am 2 our pple in idp camps wey dey suffer instead make dem dey so eye service 4 out side joor.
Re: FG Donates Made-in-nigeria Drugs To Cameroon's Train Accident Victims (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
richidinho:

because we are far more better than then!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Phobia(s)? Mention Here.. / All You Need To Know About Monkey Pox As Discussed Today By Doctors [video] / Men, How Often Do You Change Your Underwears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.