Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics (1121 Views)

Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by sammyotukoya(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jaxon Buell was born on Aug. 27, 2014, in Orlando, Florida. He has microhydranencephaly, an extreme brain malformation that left him with 80 percent of his brain missing. His story and striking photos have captured worldwide attention. Jaxon’s parents, Brandon and Brittany Buell, write about their experience in the new book “Don't Blink: What the Little Boy Nobody Expected to Live Is Teaching the World about Life.”

They’ve nicknamed him “Jaxon Strong” for his determination to live and thrive. Brandon Buell, 31, shared this update about his son with TODAY’s A. Pawlowski.

We celebrate Jaxon’s life every single day. We try to make it special for him. Whether reading a book in his room or cuddling on the couch together, it’s the littlest thing, but for him, it’s the world.

Jaxon’s situation is so uniquely different that there is no prognosis. No one knows what tomorrow will bring for him. We were told that he would not make it to 2-years-old and he passed it.

Outside of his seizures, which he has every day, he’s very happy, healthy, comfortable. He smiles all the time with us.

He gave us a scare about two weeks ago. We weren’t sure what was going on — his seizures started to increase and they got a lot more intense. Brittany took him to the hospital trying to get some answers. Even with his doctors, as good as they are, a lot of it is trial-and-error, just trying to figure out what he needs.

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/11/awwnnn-check-out-this-boy-who-was-born.html

cc: lalasticlala, seun

1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by royallord1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
hmmmmm.... i just remembered smeagol of lord of the rings i dont knw why?
such a sad one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by lastbaff(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just like 20% of the brain left? God is great.

Check out my signature
Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by Olizey(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wow. God is truly great
Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olizey:
Wow. God is truly great
You think he's great? That little innocent kid is suffering
Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by sammyotukoya(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Baddchristy:

You think he's great?
That little innocent kid is suffering

He created the kid! and he kept him alive till now. So yeah! he's truly great
Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by mercytripletz: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
beautiful baby. love the eyes
Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by Olizey(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Baddchristy:

You think he's great?

Please carry your post and shift one side.

Whether you think God is great or not is your pot of soup. I sha know the God I serve is great.
Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Happy belated birthday to him. His eyes are so piercing, so big and beautiful.
Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 15, 2016
I'm sure no parent wants to see their child suffer. I'm sure doctors would've advised them accordingly if they thought he was suffering.

Baddchristy:

You think he's great?

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Most Part Of His Brain Celebrates 2nd birthday - Pics by darbeelicous(f): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Olizey:

Please carry your post and shift one side.

Whether you think God is great or not is your pot of soup. I sha know the God I serve is great.
gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Nature Made Coq10. (cellular Energy Production) / Get A Flat Stomach And Lose Belly Fat In Just 1 Month / Can Scar Gels Clean Tribal Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.