Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Etisalat Flash Fiction-help A Nairalander - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Etisalat Flash Fiction-help A Nairalander (470 Views)

Scared. A Flash Fiction / To Participants: Was Etisalat Flash Fiction A Fair Competition / The Etisalat Flash Fiction Contest Has Started. These Are My 7 Best Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Flash Fiction-help A Nairalander by puresaint12(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Goodevening Fellow NLanders

my story has been shortlisted for the Etisalat flashfiction prize.I need you guys to vote for me. Click on the link below,when it opens, click on the blue 'like' button, under the country icon.you'll be required to proceed
with your Facebook details before your vote is authenticated.your vote is successful after the second attempt.you have to try again after the first tym. UC browser is best on mobiles, Pc is great.

Here is the link https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2569

thanks nd God bless!!

Re: Etisalat Flash Fiction-help A Nairalander by HelenaG(f): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Would you like to trade Votes?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Rant!!! / Chimamanda’s “americanah” Wins New York Book Contest / Busted: The Chronicles Of Ella Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.