Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts (28949 Views)

Happening Now: Ogun Residents Carry Out Jungle Justice On Daylight Robbers / Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Osogbo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Awon boys... Kamikaze on a kentro level..... Time for the DPO in that area to earn his stripes......

If I love in that area, na to visit village for Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Daraph(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy Everything now needs application letter.... Buhari wherever you are Ehn!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by prince9851(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
cyojunior1:
Space booked !
mumu

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Godfullsam(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Armed robbers dont want to hear excuses lol

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by eezeribe(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
OK
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by mizzytan(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
For a moment this got me laughing. Well I think the residents should be vigilant and security conscious. Operation know-your-neighbour.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by October1960: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
If more people kept guns at home this type of arrogance will not happen. Try this in USA and the robbers will be shot when they come into the house.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Jogs1900: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin

Nigeria is so bleeped up that these retards think th[img][/img]ey need to harvest forcefully where they did not sow.

TT b
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by ebuclassic18(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
better run nd dnt listen to the police statements or watever

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who give a fukk who u stand with?
If u like stand with Hump

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by tunebob(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
may God protect everyone of us
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by jinxet2000: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
This calls for early Christmas traveling to the village. When they ask you, tell them you want to stay long in the village with them. When you come back January Christmas must have been over, the robbers must have come and gone. Since they are looking for Christmas gifts. But if you arrive and see another letter that they coming for Valentine day, then there is problem.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Sanchase: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hahaha grin grin grin

In 2016 such nonsense still happen in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by sirfee(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin Chai Naija I hail ooh! Even the impossible is possible here in Nigeria.Nigeria police please help this community ooh!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by sade1994(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
OK..
Now I don't think I'll want to serve in ogun state again ooo
Nah nah
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by madapcmod: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
See what afonja used their hand to vote and cause for themselves, they now resort to letter writing for robbery. Chai

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by chiraqDemon(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Armed robber: open this door now
Me: ah brother armed robber na you, sorry o i nor know say u go come now
Soup de pot na how many cup of eba u wan chop
Still me: ah u even bring friends come, u for tell me the number for ya letter, d eba wey de house no reach make i rush buy for mama nkechi place..... on tv i just subscribe dstv today sef make u hold body till i come back
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by masqot(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Shut up flattttHEAD grin grin
See adjective! I hail you bro
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by maximus10: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jst buy 7bags of weed for them
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by ahamonyeka(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Recession.

APC !!! CHANGE!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hahahahaha nigeria my country grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by chiefojiji(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
copy of the letter please!
+ dey should sack and arrest the night watchmen in that area!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by LoveJesus87(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
cokiek:
such effrontery....i hope the police are getting set for action
indeed. Action ko actor ni grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
if I come say this corn headed beast has taken thievery to a whole new dimension, one EDIOT will dash me lengthy ban... for person to talk him mind freely for this forum na serious offence ooo ,
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by obataokenwa(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
if Nigeria police tell you to remain calm, run for your dear life.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by desire21a: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2016
[size=28pt]
and they will come.. this were Igbo people, do they still do that. that how the igbo became rich.

Because you are suppose to hand over the local government secretariat in ogun, oyo, osun, edo, ondo, ekiti, kwara, kogi,delta,lagos to the military and court.

That the meaning of Royal institution.

You hand over the schools to Royal institution. You hand over all hospital and public school to the military [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwpEjuAqg8
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by freemanbubble: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2016
See gobe. Should we call this open letter?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by AreaFada2: 1:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Na wa o.

Not new sha.

Police will patrol the area for a week or so & stop. Then the robbers will strike after that. Anybody who cannot move away from the street quickly should keep their money ready jeje. If possible include forex sef. cheesy shocked

Life has no duplicate.

Nothing new.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Dare2Try(m): 1:55am On Nov 12, 2016
shocked see Xmas wahala[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by nextstep(m): 1:59am On Nov 12, 2016
See, these robbers are true gentlemen. Giving advanced notice, typed (not handwritten) letters, and they even advise on keeping some money in reserve, with terms and conditions if you refuse to keep to the agreement. grin

Unlike our police force that extorts without warning for no reason

Abeg forget what police told you. If I was to say pack and stay away for a while, the money used for transport can just go to the robbers, with much less hassle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos / Boy Dies In Police Custody In Ebonyi With Rope Around His Neck (photos / Nigeria Man Jailed In Scotland For Swallowing 1kg Of Cocaine (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.