Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts (28947 Views)

Happening Now: Ogun Residents Carry Out Jungle Justice On Daylight Robbers / Robbers Write Lagos Residents To Pay Christmas Dues!! / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Osogbo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by slimfairboy(m): 2:17am On Nov 12, 2016
Cessa0:

Ryt nw I'm very worried abt d safety of d residents dt i cnt evn think of a reply for u... but all i knw is dt if a slap lands on ur cheek, u'll be alryt.

with d rate of crimes ds days.. evn broad day killings... u still call ds d handiwork of sec sch boys.. sister, oya coman go to bed, its late already
grin
Cessa0:

Ryt nw I'm very worried abt d safety of d residents dt i cnt evn think of a reply for u... but all i knw is dt if a slap lands on ur cheek, u'll be alryt.

with d rate of crimes ds days.. evn broad day killings... u still call ds d handiwork of sec sch boys.. sister, oya coman go to bed, its late already
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Funkybabee(f): 2:20am On Nov 12, 2016
and where the money dey self
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by DedeNkem: 2:55am On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria is the only country in the world where robbers send letters to their potential victims warning them of their future operation!
Nigeria is truly a failed State.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by SmartMugu: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2016
chiefojiji:
copy of the letter please!

+ dey should sack and arrest the night watchmen in that area!!!
You go like make dem come post the copy you requested for your house?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by LaClickLaBend: 3:28am On Nov 12, 2016
onosprince:
They should also keep caskets for them because they will all die.
we will all die sir
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Billygee2u: 4:02am On Nov 12, 2016
onnenka:
Instead of Yorubas to enjoy the Buhari they voted for, they have resorted to armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by blackjah(m): 4:08am On Nov 12, 2016
oga armed robbers which drink Una dey take make I keep am
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Royals1st: 4:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Everything for this country don tier me
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by chibyz(m): 4:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Please vote for my story ‘’Oil Man’’ to win the etisalat prize for flash fiction by clicking the link below and press the thumbs up button to vote. Thank you https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=1296
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by cr7lomo: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Shut up flattttHEAD grin grin

No , u shut up...tiger clawed face
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Cleversheva9(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin
I am so certain you was outta ideas.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by cr7lomo: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2016
This ogun has turn to tourism zone for armed robbers and rapists
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Angel1696: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2016
That's y I move around with my 9mm cos I trust no one.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by evilapc: 6:02am On Nov 12, 2016
onnenka:
Instead of Yorubas to enjoy the Buhari they voted for, they have resorted to armed robbery.
Afonjas are conies-scratchies with evilistic 2 face who speaks from both side of their mouths...they are diabolical lying hypocrites and ritualistic inc-estu-ous rapist...
....believe and trust them at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by joinnow: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2016
60letters posted and glued to gate and doors and nobody see not even one person Dat post the letter.
No vigilante again
cool
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2016
cr7lomo:
This ogun has turn to tourism zone for armed robbers and rapists
let's not forget their famous hobby, ritualism, ogun state seems that to have the devils search light beaming on it

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by fellom(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Donlamzy:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/11/armed-robbers-write-ogun-residents-warn-keep-christmas-money-gift-home/
from past experience with such a letter the police should ask the residents if they have any pending issues with their Night Guards cos even the night guards could arrange such letter inother to instil fear in heart of the residents. So that they can negotiate for pay rise due to the threat. if not the police should take this threat seriously.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by tonio2wo: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Frabjous:
Recessed environment
Dem never hear of mmm? angry
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Eddiecute86(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2016
chiefojiji:
copy of the letter please!

+ dey should sack and arrest the night watchmen in that area!!!

You are not far from the truth.. The reason for such effrontry is the endless partnership between this robbers and some elements in the NPF as well as the Vigilantes.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by bestpunterever: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2016
onnenka:
must you bastard, lost tribe from isreal, Flat head mofucker turn everything to tribal war.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by basadenet: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2016
They will always say that they are in top of situation yet disaster strucked most times. NP with their bobo......
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by charlycocky: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Guys need money to joli for Xmas, I will advise them to invade the Aso villa, there's much money there to last them for the rest of their lives, instead of disturbing already battered economically people courtesy of bubucrazy senseless presido.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Kaybaba5(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2016
God will help us
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by deolu2000(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2016
berryPee:
Afonjas go kukuma keep money n plenty red oil n pepper soup 4 d robbers....
i stand with TRUMP
son of hate, keep shut!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Musteejunior: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Dont ignore the warning. Flee the area in numbers. Forget the police calling for 'calm' undecidedDont
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Collins0609(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Y putting ur hope on d police,u should prepare for the worst by keeping money for d hoodlums for d sake of ur family
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by syndrum(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Trump was actually right about Nigeria.... what a pity!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by bishopcarter: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
At least those STRONG MEN deserves Christmas Hamper na lol grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by Mileslamar1(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts by cyojunior1(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
prince9851:
mumu

Ua fath..er na mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos / Kwara State University Student Was Beaten For Slapping A Guy - Eyewitnesses / Boy Dies In Police Custody In Ebonyi With Rope Around His Neck (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.