Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States (40357 Views)

Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos) / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by EternalTruths: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Is change not gradual.. ? All the money they have been given them (militants) why didn't they use it to help themselves

Mention one project in the SE or forever keep quiet. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Your mom shouted at you for not cleaning the house And you said - momsi free me jor! Then Your Boyfriend Scolded you for Leaving Him online and Sleeping Off, And you begin to Cry... Please my sister, Come forward! Come!! Come!!! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well, Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located, Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father!!!* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain *In my my maternal village,* *In my paternal village,* *in the coven* Vomit it now! Oya start shouting Vomit Now! Vomit Now! Vomit Now! Good night pals.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

Mention one project in the SE or forever keep quiet. angry
Why didn't the militants help themselves?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by wildchild1: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Bubu is working... Wailers are wailing lols

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by fendorf(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Kudos
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by jegz25(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2016
cheesy
BarrElChapo:
Only north.. Yet Enugu - Onitsha is languishing undecided undecided
I sorry for Nigeria
thought GEJ their HERO has done it

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by excel4us: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Aphrygian:
why the ss/se attache by force, cant the southeast stand alone. Which southeast oil if i may ask?
HERE COMES ANOTHER KID IN THE HOUSE AGAIN.ABIA ,IMO AND ANAMBRA HAS OIL BUH ABIA HAS THE MOST IN THE SE SECONDED BY IMO.DON'T BE GREADY

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by kedeojo(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
Later Afonjas will be asking stupid questions why Avengers are avenging.

SS/SE oil used to develop the North why they are being neglected. angry
keep our south-south from your region. Which oil south east had? Even if buhari fail to develop our region which I definetly won't neglect, I will not blame him cos Gej was dere for six years and he did nothing including in south east were he uses d name Ebele to decieve u people. Don't merge us together cos u people says u want biafra so why the disturbance.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Mekanus(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2016
All hail the king in the North. We are in federal republic of northern Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by EternalTruths: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2016
kedeojo:
keep our south-south from your region. Which oil south east had? Even if buhari fail to develop our region which I definetly won't neglect, I will not blame him cos Gej was dere for six years and he did nothing including in south east were he uses d name Ebele to decieve u people. Don't merge us together cos u people says u want biafra so why the disturbance.

Afonja go and sleep.

Divide and Rule won't work this time around grin
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Kojochyke(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2016
omoyowa:

There is nothing like atachee...
d se/ss are one even before colonization, they have d same culture and generally christian..,they were d same and one family even before amalgamation or invading of d white men.,it is d Nigeria fake geographical issue that divided them,NCOs of d northern and afonja divide and rule policy...

Oboy, we in the SS can't be fooled into ur SE sh!t..
It's either we are Nigerians, or Niger Delta Republic..
Ibo man too get wahala, never satisfied. I know cos I schooled in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Macmilla(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Campaign promises when my dad was a kid, "we will build roads"
Campaign promises when I have a kid, "we will build roads.
Please ppl, when are we going to get these roads built?
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by PapaBrowne(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
The height of propaganda.

But the Loko Iweto bridge was almost completed Na.
Abuja Abaji Lokoja road is a smooth road Na. It is the Lokoja-Okene-Auchi-Benin section that requires real work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by BOJO123(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Northern Government grin

Southeast doesn't deserve good roads too?

In other news Donald Trump promises to work with all Americans cool
Noo na.. ..GEJ completed all the roads in south east.....let it not be that BUBU will commence and complete a project there. ..and our brothers from the east will opine it was GEJ that started it grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Philinho(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
d 7th bridge was constructed under GEJ,AGATU to Abj road
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:
You know, I woke up today and told myself I'm not gonna break balls today but these hate filled twisted minded children make that pledge so darn hard to honour.

We know too well such projects are ongoing across the country and there are some unique to some parts of the South which are not being done up North, but hatred has blinded these ones so much so the only thing the wake up with every morning is a belly full of bile.

Now, let me ask them- were these people not the ones lumping Benue and Kogi states into their fabled Utopia the other day?? How come Benue and Kogi have suddenly become "Northern states"?? So LiePOB has chosen to grab parts of the "North" as well..

Such a damn shame.
I was reading to see were u will mention a project going on in any of the south east and south south state.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by kedeojo(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
omoyowa:

There is nothing like atachee...
d se/ss are one even before colonization, they have d same culture and generally christian..,they were d same and one family even before amalgamation or invading of d white men.,it is d Nigeria fake geographical issue that divided them,NCOs of d northern and afonja divide and rule policy...
we are not one cause we in south-south don't share d same ideology joor, you people should be bold enough to pursue what you need alone not tagging us together in a bid to get your own selfish agenda. Even if Nigeria breaks up today we will all go seperate ways. Get that fact. You think we will join u so that you control our resources abi, dat na dream so u better wake up before is too late. Those agitating in south south are mostly millitants and crimanals among us but of course if there is a debate about that they won't be invited. Which among them you saw with the president recently negiotating about development in our region.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by francisbarrack(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why are you calling BiafraudExposed when Buhari made an Igbo man the central bank governor where were you?
Buhari listed many appointments to the Igbo's on he's media chat.
---- Now the North has the more bad road. We all know... And talking about the South East you guys blaim Buhari for everything weting Jonathan do for South East...
If you can say the truth. The South East elected governors... And if hate will not overshadow your heart.
We have the worst type of governors. Ojuzor Kalu and co.
Our governors take our money and run you blaim Buhari... In short have any Igbo governor done good like Rochas Okorocha. ?
All because he grew up in the north. Ipob will tell you to hate him and you will hate him...
Let me check your profile if you're Ipob yoot...

[size=24pt]I have check your profile and you're an IPob youth... [/size]
See screenshots...

My advice to you Mr Man. If you still an Ipob youth. Watch this video I did by my self. You will know why Ipob is a devilish scam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

What's this one saying.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by EternalTruths: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Kojochyke:

Said by an Afonja grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
6 Northern states.

Yes go and kill yourself.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by EternalTruths: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
kedeojo:
we are not one cause we in south-south don't share d same ideology joor, you people should be bold enough to pursue what you need alone not tagging us together in a bid to get your own selfish agenda. Even if Nigeria breaks up today we will all go seperate ways. Get that fact. You think we will join u so that you control our resources abi, dat na dream so u better wake up before is too late. Those agitating in south south are mostly millitants and crimanals among us but of course if there is a debate about that they won't be invited. Which among them you saw with the president recently negiotating about development in our region.

Dear Afonja

Is South South a tribe.?

Mention your tribe and speak for them.

Don't forget that we have Igbos in SS.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by omoyowa: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
kedeojo:

I know you are a complete Afonja.....
I can not be lured into insulting d south south because of a disguised Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by kettle84(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2016
agbangam:
abeg where those Ipod yooots; come n see propaganda ooo, look @ d road dat IB has done or him no do dis one
this unnecessary
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by omowolewa: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Even that one is concessioned and would be toll to recover the money. F.Government only gave us loan we are going to repay it.
Sealeddeal:
Only Lagos-Ibadan? And you believe you made sense.
There are other road projects going on in the North. There are some in Kebbi, Kano-Maiduguri is also ongoing.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by omoyowa: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Kojochyke:

Another afonja again....d same pasin with different moniker....kojochyke and kodeojo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Northern Government grin

Southeast doesn't deserve good roads too?

In other news Donald Trump promises to work with all Americans cool

LOL where are the promises GEJ promise you guys that make you want to die for him? You can't eat your cake and still have it.. In democracy, The first set of people that benefited from the Government are those that supported the government all through the campaign. Are you telling me Donald trump will satisfy democrat first before his own republicans? The states that voted for him will benefit first that how politics is..

Your leaders from SS and SE only went to Abuja for their pocket and GEJ failed to do anything for you guys so next time play a better politics and not politics of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2016
capatainrambo:
yeye country

sometimes I sympathise with biafrans just because of this nonsense

LOL keep sympathizing jare, Did Biafra ever wish the Govt well, You cannot hate me with passion and expect me to put you at the back of my mind kole werk.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by kettle84(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:

So you expect me to know about all projects going on the south. I just gave you one example and you're hyperventilating already!

You should have access to information online as much as I do.
the government is sectional and wicked to other regions except the north. How do you explain marginalizing regions who bear huge income generating capacities .
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by chimaobinelson(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Aphrygian:
why the ss/se attache by force, cant the southeast stand alone. Which southeast oil if i may ask?
:-/
you are trying so much to seperate d easterners ,in your entire life have you had of any cardinal point named southsouth before
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by kettle84(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=BiafraudExposed post=50970756]

Why are you calling BiafraudExposed when Buhari made an Igbo man the central bank governor where were you?
Buhari listed many appointments to the Igbo's on he's media chat.
---- Now the North has the more bad road. We all know... And talking about the South East you guys blaim Buhari for everything weting Jonathan do for South East...
If you can say the truth. The South East elected governors... And if hate will not overshadow your heart.
We have the worst type of governors. Ojuzor Kalu and co.
Our governors take our money and run you blaim Buhari... In short have any Igbo governor done good like Rochas Okorocha. ?
All because he grew up in the north. Ipob will tell you to hate him and you will hate him...
Let me check your profile if you're Ipob yoot...

[size=24pt]I have check your profile and you're an IPob youth... [/size]
See screenshots...

My advice to you Mr Man. If you still an Ipob youth. Watch this video I did by my self. You will know why Ipob is a devilish scam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

[/quIPOB If you like post this concocted video all over the place and cyberspace, campaign till eternity against IPOB because the ideology has been in existence from time Immemorial.the best advice for your is to concentrate on passing WAEC and JAMB which the country you labor day and night to aid against IPOB has denied you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by chimaobinelson(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL keep sympathizing jare, Did Biafra ever wish the Govt well, You cannot hate me with passion and expect me to put you at the back of my mind kole werk.
please can you please subscribe to 21st century humanbeing even fr once.
GEJ recorded d lowest support fr d North,yet dey benefited most from him,
in democratic election, every one will not support u, look at wats happening in d USA till date,ppl r still exhibiting their passionate hate fr president elect by protesting. but such didnt happn wen PMB won,
reason knowledgably please

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2016
BarrElChapo:
Only north.. Yet Enugu - Onitsha is languishing undecided undecided
I sorry for Nigeria

You mean Enugu onitsha that hate the Govt of the day with passion? sorry maybe after we the supporters of this govt get all we want then we go remember your dilapidated region.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) / Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.