Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States (40359 Views)

Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos) / Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by excel101(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2016
DropShot:
Childish comments as usual.

That the OP brings some projects going on in the North doesn't mean similar projects are not being undertaken in the South. As we speak, Lagos-Ibadan road is being constructed. Is that also in the North?

Make una dey reason small small naa!
Na your mate bring this information, go get us ur own from the South and stop the assumption.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Kojochyke(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2016
omoyowa:

Another afonja again....d same pasin with different moniker....kojochyke and kodeojo

i don't know if ur fada is an afonja, i don't know where u came up wit d moniker kodeojo..
dats rili dumb, especially from a Fake jew without confidence and pride in his Ibo heritage..

proudly a Niger Deltan, deep in d veins

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DropShot: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2016
excel101:
Na your mate bring this information, go get us ur own from the South and stop the assumption.
You no get data to search the internet?

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Macmilla(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2016
[size=20pt]The sad truth is dt all these arguments won't change a damn thing. [/size]
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Justiceleague1: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
omenka:
You know, I woke up today and told myself I'm not gonna break balls today but these hate filled twisted minded children make that pledge so darn hard to honour.

We know too well such projects are ongoing across the country and there are some unique to some parts of the South which are not being done up North, but hatred has blinded these ones so much so the only thing the wake up with every morning is a belly full of bile.

Now, let me ask them- were these people not the ones lumping Benue and Kogi states into their fabled Utopia the other day?? How come Benue and Kogi have suddenly become "Northern states"?? So LiePOB has chosen to grab parts of the "North" as well..

Such a damn shame.
shame is when a man talks to himself grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2016
chimaobinelson:

please can you please subscribe to 21st century humanbeing even fr once.
GEJ recorded d lowest support fr d North,yet dey benefited most from him,
in democratic election, every one will not support u, look at wats happening in d USA till date,ppl r still exhibiting their passionate hate fr president elect by protesting. but such didnt happn wen PMB won,
reason knowledgably please

Oga african politics is different from american politics, Did you see during the election where Americans go tribal? in 2011 South West support GEJ hand down that he only lost in Osun state and we get nothing in return, No single road under GEJ and you want us to still support him? ko jor..

You want me to subscribe to 21st century human being and behavior but you still practice politics of hate, One guy from your region yesterday says no matter what PMB do either good or bad he will continue to hate him, One also said if he see his mother standing with PMB to take pictures he will stone his mother to death can you just try to understand that kind of hate? So even if PMB construct all roads in SE the hatred will still be there..

Your tribes hate Okorocha cos of his affiliation with APC and PMB they call him northerner. Not until you guys wake up and open your eyes to the 21st century it will still be like that..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Kojochyke(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

Said by an Afonja grin

Look at this Fake jewish immigrant.

that said, u guys mustn't align with us, cos u aint from d Niger Delta.
Am from the creeks, if u wana see me tell me, and u might get safe passage in the waterways.

We will get our Niger Delta Republic, I wish Biafra luck, all the way from
Gbaramatu...

btw na ur FADA be AFONJA, bloody YAMIRI

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Ab4all(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Show me where in ss where similar project is going on before u highlight childish comments. If u have ever pass through benin-okene express way, u will understand better. Benin to ekpoma, auchi then okene will make u weep.
DropShot:
Childish comments as usual.

That the OP brings some projects going on in the North doesn't mean similar projects are not being undertaken in the South. As we speak, Lagos-Ibadan road is being constructed. Is that also in the North?

Make una dey reason small small naa!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
Later Afonjas will be asking stupid questions why Avengers are avenging.

SS/SE oil used to develop the North why they are being neglected. angry

LOL which SE and SS oil? you mean the one that are being bombed by your brothers? LOL Continue bombing and expect Govt to use the money generate from tax to build your region... Kole werk

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2016
adeayaade:
All in the northern region, why can't it be one from each region per time?

We have our own from SW, Lagos Ibadan exp road, Badagry road etc.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2016
gbosaa:
Omenka, BiafraudExposed, pls come and expose the lies here. Show us the photos of ongoing road construction projects in the south east.

LOL is South East part of the Zoo? We are only developing the ZOO for now please.

GO and collect all the money stole by your heros and use the money to develop your region.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
okosodo:
Buhari is behaving like a child

Really? your region behaving like what?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by fourthworld: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
BarrElChapo:
Only north.. Yet Enugu - Onitsha is languishing undecided undecided
I sorry for Nigeria
f

Don't worry they will soon bribe us with massive infrastructural devein the SE but we will not buy into their demonic tricks, we are leaving the zoo whether they like it or not, it's God's decision not man
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2016
okosodo:
Buhari is behaving like a 4year old child

These are roads that was never completed by GEJ... Is it a crime for buhari to complete it? Moreover roads construction are ongoing in southern Nigeria too

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by fourthworld: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2016
BarrElChapo:
Only north.. Yet Enugu - Onitsha is languishing undecided undecided
I sorry for Nigeria
f

Don't worry they will soon bribe us with massive infrastructural development in the SE but we will not buy into their demonic tricks, we are leaving the zoo whether they like it or not, it's God's decision not man. No one can stop the plan of God even as evil Democrats and their devilish media couldn't stop Trump from winning the election

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Doctor0071(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2016
God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by chimaobinelson(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why are you calling BiafraudExposed when Buhari made an Igbo man the central bank governor where were you?
Buhari listed many appointments to the Igbo's on he's media chat.
---- Now the North has the more bad road. We all know... And talking about the South East you guys blaim Buhari for everything weting Jonathan do for South East...
If you can say the truth. The South East elected governors... And if hate will not overshadow your heart.
We have the worst type of governors. Ojuzor Kalu and co.
Our governors take our money and run you blaim Buhari... In short have any Igbo governor done good like Rochas Okorocha. ?
All because he grew up in the north. Ipob will tell you to hate him and you will hate him...
Let me check your profile if you're Ipob yoot...

[size=24pt]I have check your profile and you're an IPob youth... [/size]
See screenshots...

My advice to you Mr Man. If you still an Ipob youth. Watch this video I did by my self. You will know why Ipob is a devilish scam...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Dear brother,
i am not in support of IPOB & am not Against them either,provided that dey are peaceful. IPOB matter aside.

mention d 3 arms of govt ,and see if any of ur brother is there, it has neva been heard of,
u are mentioning SE governors as the cause of our delapidated roads, go check,u will see most roads are FG roads,which the FG through ministry of works should construct.
Orji uzor kalu wasnt as corrupt as Nyako dem,but PMB pardoned them right?.

The Northerners are talking of Dualization and bridge construction,in your state ABIA here,u cant boast of any good "motorable" singlelaned road in ur village or city.
no mater what ,a Northerner will always identify with Northern interest.

the northerners whom you are trying so hard to delight by jettisoning your brothers here in the public,will only see u as a clown and buffoon nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by collinsfhk(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=DropShot post=50968153]Childish comments as usual.

Make una dey reason small small naa![/quote

Its high time we tell our selves the truth. I thought you will point out three to four fed project on going in the South.

Call a spade a spade and stop defending the indefencible

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Fashpresh(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2016
excel4us:
HERE COMES ANOTHER KID IN THE HOUSE AGAIN.ABIA ,IMO AND ANAMBRA HAS OIL BUH ABIA HAS THE MOST IN THE SE SECONDED BY IMO.DON'T BE GREADY

Ondo State also has oil and also Lagos and Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by collinsfhk(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2016
Leave him to continue in his self deceit in the name of biafraudexposed. Keep promoting injustice while working against the oppressed.

Dont lay a bad foundation that will fight back at u nd urs.

You cannot fight God. God will certainly liberate His people, Even though thr ar excesses in the approach.

Thread with care nd dont be a tool in the handset of the oppressore.

chimaobinelson:

Dear brother,
i am not in support of IPOB & am not Against them either,provided that dey are peaceful. IPOB matter aside.

mention d 3 arms of govt ,and see if any of ur brother is there, it has neva been heard of,
u are mentioning SE governors as the cause of our delapidated roads, go check,u will see most roads are FG roads,which the FG through ministry of works should construct.
Orji uzor kalu wasnt as corrupt as Nyako dem,but PMB pardoned them right?.

The Northerners are talking of Dualization and bridge construction,in your state ABIA here,u cant boast of any good "motorable" singlelaned road in ur village or city.
no mater what ,a Northerner will always identify with Northern interest.

the northerners whom you are trying so hard to delight by jettisoning your brothers here in the public,will only see u as a clown and buffoon nothing more.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DropShot: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2016
Ab4all:
Show me where in ss where similar project is going on before u highlight childish comments. If u have ever pass through benin-okene express way, u will understand better. Benin to ekpoma, auchi then okene will make u weep.
And you expect this govt to fix all bad roads at once?

I even thought GEJ fixed all those roads as was reported during campaign last year.
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by chimaobinelson(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga african politics is different from american politics, Did you see during the election where Americans go tribal? in 2011 South West support GEJ hand down that he only lost in Osun state and we get nothing in return, No single road under GEJ and you want us to still support him? ko jor..

You want me to subscribe to 21st century human being and behavior but you still practice politics of hate, One guy from your region yesterday says no matter what PMB do either good or bad he will continue to hate him, One also said if he see his mother standing with PMB to take pictures he will stone his mother to death can you just try to understand that kind of hate? So even if PMB construct all roads in SE the hatred will still be there..

Your tribes hate Okorocha cos of his affiliation with APC and PMB they call him northerner. Not until you guys wake up and open your eyes to the 21st century it will still be like that..
i pray that God will give you the wisdom not to conclude what you dont understand.

Your tribes hate Okorocha cos of his affiliation with APC and PMB they call him northerner. Not until you guys wake up and open your eyes to the 21st century it will still be like that
is it your tribe that voted him in as governor in d first and second tenure?
or was Rochas in any other party except APC having PMB as the flag bearer then?
I and most of my friends voted PMB for your information.
One guy from your region yesterday says no matter what PMB do either good or bad he will continue to hate him, One also said if he see his mother standing with PMB to take pictures he will stone his mother to death
whoever that said that if foolishly speaking his mind, and besides in SS/SE, stoning some1 is unfounded n u knw it. But then, PMB utterances ;lik calling us 5%, charisma; by neglecting us, no dividen of Govt atall, can make any lightminded human to vomit senseless vituperating hecorous. because,even me his voter is atimes pained,just dat we in SOUTH/EAST r directing our focus to self reliance.
But as father and president of all,he should care and treat the country and d citizens equal,if atall he ever want to tame grief raging in the heart of the populace,becos all the tribes in Nigeria are interdependent.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by Emmahunk(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Six Northen States is enough for my people to scream marginal is at ion. But let the truth be told, who amongst us conllected and pocketed the money that was meant for Enugu - Onitsha road that has today turned a hitherto Journey of one hour into a hellish journey of four hours.
WE ARE THE ONES MARGINALISING OURSELVES

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ajoshuay(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Notin has bin don on numan-gombe road.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2016
chimaobinelson:

i pray that God will give you the wisdom not to conclude what you dont understand.

Your tribes hate Okorocha cos of his affiliation with APC and PMB they call him northerner. Not until you guys wake up and open your eyes to the 21st century it will still be like that
is it your tribe that voted him in as governor in d first and second tenure?
or was Rochas in any other party except APC having PMB as the flag bearer then?
I and most of my friends voted PMB for your information.

Sorry bro if Okorocha comes out the first time under ACN, CPC or ANPP he won't even came third we all know that but he won cos he was in APGA but immediately he decamped he become enemy, Your tribe voted for Ngige when he was in PDP but immediately he move to ACN and APC your tribe hate him so much abi na lie? Just last week he was nailed cos he wore Northern attire he was named Okorohausa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3460170/see-what-governor-rochas-okorocha

chimaobinelson:

One guy from your region yesterday says no matter what PMB do either good or bad he will continue to hate him, One also said if he see his mother standing with PMB to take pictures he will stone his mother to death
whoever that said that if foolishly speaking his mind, and besides in SS/SE, stoning some1 is unfounded n u knw it. But then, PMB utterances ;lik calling us 5%, charisma; by neglecting us, no dividen of Govt atall, can make any lightminded human to vomit senseless vituperating hecorous. because,even me his voter is atimes pained,just dat we in SOUTH/EAST r directing our focus to self reliance.
But as father and president of all,he should care and treat the country and d citizens equal,if atall he ever want to tame grief raging in the heart of the populace,becos all the tribes in Nigeria are interdependent.

Oh... PMB hate your tribe but Governor of Central bank is from your region, Ministers are from each states of your region etc and he hate your region? please what do you want? just state what you want and let's see.
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by chuka5000(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Is change not gradual.. ? All the money they have been given them (militants) why didn't they use it to help themselves

Bros try get sense nah
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by arsenal33: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Northern Government grin

Southeast doesn't deserve good roads too?

In other news Donald Trump promises to work with all Americans cool

GEJ has done all the roads in SE
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by DabuIIIT: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL is South East part of the Zoo? We are only developing the ZOO for now please.

GO and collect all the money "stole" by your heros and use the money to develop your region.

"go and collect all the money STOLE by your HEROS..."
nepa bill zombie grin grin
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by arsenal33: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
fourthworld:
f

Don't worry they will soon bribe us with massive infrastructural development in the SE but we will not buy into their demonic tricks, we are leaving the zoo whether they like it or not, it's God's decision not man. No one can stop the plan of God even as evil Democrats and their devilish media couldn't stop Trump from winning the election

But you voted for GEJ.

Did he do the roads in the SE?

Mumu
Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2016
DabuIIIT:

"go and collect all the money STOLE by your HEROS..."
nepa bill zombie grin grin

Re: Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States by SlayerSupreme: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Mekanus:
All hail the king in the North. We are in federal republic of northern Nigeria
The king in the North! The king in the North!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Shakiru Alabi Balogun Dies In Car Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.