Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty (38513 Views)

Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Angry Man Tears Lady’s Trouser Over Sex / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by ijustdey: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Kunle Falayi

It was a simple household scuffle, which degenerated into fisticuffs. But when 24-year-old Okechukwu Chiagba woke up that day, he did not imagine that he would nearly lose his manhood over something as mundane as a potty.

But that was exactly what happened when he engaged in a scuffle with his neighbour, 41-year-old Michael Essien, a Calabar, Cross River State indigene, over accusation of using a potty without permission.

But by the time the dust settled, Chiagba had sustained a gory tear in his manhood that put him in the hospital for more than one week.

He explained to Saturday PUNCH that the incident that led to his injury began at 6am that day in the apartment building in which he lived with his wife (what is called face-me-I-face-you) in Shasha, Egbeda Lagos.

Chiagba said, “That night, my wife went out to use the toilet. We normally use potties. But when she got to where she put her potty, she could not find it.

“She came back to ask me but I told him I had not seen it. She went outside to look for it and that was when she saw our neighbour (Essien) coming out of the toilet with it.

“My wife came back to report to me. I was preparing to go out and challenge the man for using my wife’s potty when my wife cautioned me not to go. She said she would prefer to go and meet the man’s wife and talk to her. I agreed and let the matter go.”

According to him, later that morning, he went to work but when he came back in the night, he saw the potty at their entrance, even though they usually kept it out of sight in a corner of the house.

Chiagba said when he asked his wife about it, she said she did not know who put it there.

He said, “I picked the potty and put it under the staircase where we usually kept it.

When I was returning it, Essien blocked my way and said I should not put it there again, I asked why and he said because my wife was accusing him of using the plastic.

“I told him that if my wife really accused him, all he needed was to deny or ignore her that he really did not use it. I tried to go past him and put the potty there but he pushed me to the ground. We were about to fight when neighbours separated us.

“I went inside and sat down. Later, I went to put on a boxer and sat outside to take fresh air. I was receiving a call when I heard ‘I will surprise you today. I will show you today.’ I turned around just in time to catch him as he rushed at me.

“We were fighting when he grabbed my manhood and held on to it so tightly that I fell down and fainted. I think he did not know that I had actually fainted because I was told he still held on to it even when I had passed out. I learnt that it took three men in the compound to force him to let go.”

It was learnt that after Essien let go, the neighbours realised how serious Chiagba’s injuries were as he laid unconscious on the ground.

They quickly revived and rushed him to a hospital where he was stitched up and hooked on a drip.

Essien who has since been arrested by policemen from the Egbeda Police Division, Lagos, explained that he did not mean to inflict such an injury on Chiagba.

The police said Essien has now been charged before an Ebute Meta Chief Magistrate’s Court, Lagos, for assault and battery.

Chiagba told Saturday PUNCH that he had not been able to walk properly since the incident. He said he had expended a lot of money on treatment and believed Essien must be made to reimburse the money he spent on his treatment.

http://punchng.com/man-tears-neighbours-manhood-potty/

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by HtwoOw: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2016
He tear am? Na paper dey there? grin grin

Is it laga dis? grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by dingbang(m): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2016
Please what is a potty? grin

Afonjas pls hepp

13 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by lumzybo: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2016
I wuld like to c the pic of the injured manhood b4 I give any further comment.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by kinggogo: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Na preek d man c to hold for fight wen e no b woman undecided shocked

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by samtee37(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Wey pincshure.. Or I no belive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2016
I don't understand why he grabbed his manhood despite so many part of his body can be "up for grab" embarassed shocked nawa ooo was he really intend to cut his kondo?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Benjom(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Dayuum!... Can't even imagine it.

15 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by AGUBANZE(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2016
Odokaru amu the guy man.

Atam cucumber chidimma

28 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by chris2face(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2016
AGUBANZE:
Odokaru amu the guy man.

Atam cucumber chidimma
Jisie ike inugo itacha nke Chidimma takwa nke Nkeiru

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by emmabest2000(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
AGUBANZE:
Odokaru amu the guy man.
Atam cucumber chidimma

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
...Kai!!!

This news is too strong...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by loadedvibes: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
The title of this thread self. Is it suppose to be comedy or tragedy ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by friedcorn: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Name checked: shola owoseni

issorite

not disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by czaratwork: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigerians are not smiling
Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by emeijeh(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dicck van dyke
NCAN reporting live from benin city, the Edo state capital.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wicked essien wants to kill his neighbours cassava, hope Mr okechukwu has kids already o

1 Like

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by aye9ice007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is pure assault on the guy! That's attempted murder!

1 Like

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by kingthreat(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Since I was 4 years old, I have never used a potty and will never use a potty. Poverty is the worst thing that can happen to anybody

7 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Fkforyou(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked. ...Chai why people just wicked like this... embarassed

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by simmarcos(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
Wicked essien wants to kill his neighbours cassava, hope Mr okechukwu has kids already o

RIP to the cassava
Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by IRobot7(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
AGUBANZE:
Odokaru amu the guy man.

Atam cucumber chidimma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
calabar people sef and genitals...anything genitals..if na dem girls..she go drag bobby and try naked the other fightee..if dem guys is either he rape u if u be woman or he tear ya prick..abeg someone nice shud upload me zuma sharply..calabar people and genitalias are like??
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/man-tears-neighbours-manhood-potty/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by brostheo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
No picture or video?

I don't believe this
Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by jerryfisher(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
He want's to unmanhood the man!!!may e de eye d guy wife

1 Like

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Temptee101(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
post=50978732:
The title of this thread self. Is it suppose to be comedy or tragedy ?
Nooo.... its supposed to be a blue film

1 Like

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Jayson1: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Essien who has since been
arrested by policemen from the
Egbeda Police Division, Lagos,
explained that he did not mean to
inflict such an injury on Chiagba.

You did not mean to inflict such an injury on him then why are you holding his diick so tight? I see you've "good" intentions for the dick.

Rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Temptee101(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
emeijeh:
Dicck van dyke
NCAN reporting live from benin city, the Edo state capital.
Your colleagues are in hell..what are you doing here?

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by FlyoruB: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
dingbang:
Please what is a potty? grin

Afonjas pls hepp

Why not go and ask Okechukwu Chiagba. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by rellawyt(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
HOW WILL HE NOW DO THE NEEDFUL.. Somebody should tear the mans own to pieces

1 Like

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by bareal(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Calabar pa Ìbò, kó sẹ́jọ níbẹ̀. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tears Neighbour’s Manhood Over Potty by Whytelyon(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016

Uwa mmebi. lipsrsealed
No more away matches, and no more servicing... Imagine the evil.... this man should have avoided temptation than risk loosing his tool... and bae would leave him with several broken hearts too.

This isn't fair. Eziokwu, odiro kwa mma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / 7-year-old Girl Raped By Electrician Who Came To Repair An Appliance At Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.