Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location (81175 Views)

Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years / Night Life In Bonny Island / Passengers Rescued After Their Boat Capsized In Bonny, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Nwaonyeocha: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
But Bonny Island is not popular in Nigeria.
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by saintneo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
visa?
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by jimsky(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
It's beautiful indeed. But op don't hype it too much

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by izzou(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op
Chai
Your lies are terrific
Visa ke?

But Bonny fine sha
Dem no dey make noise. Unlike Lekki residents that won't let us hear word. Especially Lakowe and Awoyaya people cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by ruemujerome(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
So because Bonny island dey get steady power supply and the rest, make i con dey cry abi. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Catastrophe1: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
We are the architects of our problems in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by IRobot7(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
dimexy247:
8. Visitors to the Island are issued a temporary visa stating the number of days they’d be spending.

16 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by mrvitalis(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
This is how oil producing communities is supposed to be ,but it's the opposite
This place is like this because the company developed it by them selfs and not through the people's representatives

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by tabithababy(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Apart from the stable power supply and security what else undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by ivili(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Also I don't think they have Local Government, anywhere there is politics in Nigeria, there is bound to be destruction.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by sassiemyk: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
believe me, if Buhari can make the entire Naija delta to be like dis, then we wud have made him president till death. Instead he wants to sell the only good spot the south. Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by okowande(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bonny is really a pkace to visit. Very serene!
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by DoTheNeedful: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
dimexy247:
It’s hard to believe that exotic places such as Bonny Island exist in Nigeria.

Bonny Island is a little paradise located in Rivers state. The island boasts of things that you will not imagine possible in Nigeria. Uninterrupted power supply and a highly organised and wealthy community. Bonny Island can compete with any exotic location in the world, and here are some reasons why you should make it your next vacation spot.

How many times will this Bonny Island thread hit the fp this year? Its becoming boring. Its fine,next please. NL is becoming boring.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Was this developed by Independent Nigeria?...or by the British and just happened to be maintained to date? ...and are the residents local or is it more like an expat community?...just curious.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by rellawyt(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have a friend from this BONNY she no dey gree me hear word.. everytime "I'm from bonny island"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Peterpanny: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is ok
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by teemac01(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
To live in the R.A in bonny you must be an employee of nlng or jb...thats if construction is still going on there. It's lovely though. I mean the R.A itself o not bonny or finnima. Those ones na fight most of the time.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by patrickE1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lie-lie Op. Only NLNG has all this facilities u dey talk about. U don't even have access to the R.A without proper invitation from LNG staff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Partaker(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
thats where i reside presently
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Viking007(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
OJUcrook:
OP, dont mislead people, it will do u well if you post the entire picture of Bonny, not just the NLNG town. There are rugged areas and ghettos too.
Exactly my point. The main Bonny is just like Your normal Nigerian town. But that NLNG area is just something else. Classic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by rottenegg: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
The op is a goat for such a useless lie he/she is trying to pass on. Lies from the pits of hell.
Quote me if u like.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by ArchiPelago1: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
So Bonny is a one man Island
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by KingKingKing: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
And this cant b d most beautiful town in Nigeria.. y do we like exaggerating things.. even banana island fyn pass dis tin wey u just show us... nd u tok visa? i guess u wud do a better job dan LIA mohammed.. guy dis ur lie is lengendary..... d top 500 islands in d world bonny no dey d list!

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by paradigmshift(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Viking007:

Visa? In Bonny? Bros suffry dey lie. undecided
They do have very stable power supply & apart from the highly guarded and fenced NLNG 'town', the rest of Bonny is nothing special.

I tire o.....nothing dey there apart from nlng area...

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by westive21(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
undecidedundecidedabegi i nor believe......for nigeria here....nah lie
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Generalyemi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
person wey never go there,no go believe am..
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lmao visa ke

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by teemac01(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
fratermathy:

This is one of the most endearing features of the island, in my opinion.

I doubt this. As long as it is in Nigeria and Nigerians are entering the island, we don't need a visa of any form. So as a Nigerian, can't I go and settle down there?

Bros if u no get person wetin you dey find inside R.A na only bonny Town or finnima you go enta. That one na guarantee. To visit sef person we dey work there gats sign you in. Maximum stay I think is 1week or else you keep going to the gate for renewal of your stay. Lived in the R.A for a while so I can attest to that

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
U called dis rubbish beautiful?? undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by maikalaf(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
I spent my early childhood there...most peaceful place in Rivers State, and I still miss it. Hope to work there someday after schooling.
Re: Why You Need To Make Bonny Island Your Next Travel Location by fratermathy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
teemac01:

Bros if u no get person wet you dey find inside R.A na only bonny Town or finnima you go enta. That one na guarantee. To visit service person we dey work there gats sign you in. Maximum stay I think is 1week or else you keep going to the gate for renewal of your stay. Lived in the R.A for a while so I can attest to that

The impression the Op is giving is that you need a visa to enter Bonny Island which I know can't be possible. The RA is a reserved area for NLG staff and the company has the right to limit visits to their area for security. The Op should rehash the initial statement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video) / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.