Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father (1262 Views)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by yungstarry: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2016
A young woman has told a really unbelievable story about her weird sexual involvement with her own father.

The lady shared her story on yoanswers, an online relationship site, where she poured out her heart.

According to her, she is having s*x with her own father.

She revealed that at the beginning, she was quite upset about the affair, but has recently grown to love sleepng with the man.

This new development has gotten her worried and she now wants out of the sacrilegious affair.

Below is how she told the story:-

My name is Thandi and I live with my father.

For security reasons, I may want to hide some other details as I do not want my father to be arrested. All I need are good words on how to get myself out of what my father dragged me into.

My mother died 10 years ago and since then, father has not remarried. Many have ignorantly commended him for having endured for this long.

But the truth is that he has practically turned me to his wife. I had tried very hard to make him see reason why he should stop the sacrilegious act of sleeping with me, but he was adamant.

It all started few months before I gained admission to study Mass Communication.

While I was preparing to leave the house, my father who is a popular businessman walked up to me in my room and handed me an envelope containing my school fees and other things that I had requested.

I excitedly embraced dad who held unto me for a very long time. I managed to pull myself off his arms. It is difficult to say exactly what daddy told me, but it was obvious that he wanted to have me on bed.

That same night, the thought of daddy’s advances kept ringing on my head, and just as I was thinking, daddy came into my bedroom, forced me on bed.

My elder brother was around but had no idea as it was too much an embarrassment to shout over what daddy was doing to me. Of course, he succeeded.

The summary is that since then, daddy has made it a culture to visit me in school. Even though I refused to show him where was staying initially, he said he was only looking for the place to apologize.

Unfortunately, that marked the beginning of constant and continued s*xual relationship between daddy and I.

I’m done with my studies, yet we can’t stop having s*x. I think I now enjoy having s*x with my father.

The hatred for him has suddenly declined, and I’m the one who is now jealous. I don’t even want to see any woman around him since I got back from school.

Sometimes, it pricks me that what we are into is highly sacrilegious, but such thought would only last for few minutes. Daddy is even more reserved and careful than I’m. I think I now have a big problem.

How do I get out of this? Can this confession even help me when I keep battling with myself over this matter? What do I do please? I need help!

Source:- www.starsgist.com

Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2016
Devil is a liar!
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by Oldlayez: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2016
So what seems to be problem? They are enjoying it so what's my own?

It's too early biko.
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by sirfee(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Wonders shall never end,quit this relationship with your dad before it's too late.Think of how to fall in love with another partner not your relations.This act will only ruin your life if you continue
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2016
angry

What kyn of story is this? Oohh laaawd.. lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Like I always say there are some hardships some are going through, that they can't say out let alone getting help. Bcus people would not see that they need help, they would rather say she's a slut or that she's irresponsible. In this case, both father and daughter need help. Its not an easy thing to lose a mother and a wife

I don't pray to die young but I pray I go first. If a wife dies, life isnt usually easy again esp for a man who loves his children.

Well we don't have good psychic therapy in naija here but she needs psychic emotional help a and an understanding husband. I pray she finds one
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by ufuosman(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2016
imagine what u are saying, u even enjoy it now!
no need to advice u cos u we not change, since u are enjoying it continue till u see d result!
u re nt even thinking to marry u are tell us u are even enjoying it, girl for ur write up u don't look lik who want to stop.....

if u are ready bring another write up, den I we knw nd advice u..... enjoy ur dad
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2016
ufuosman:
imagine what u are saying, u even enjoy it now!
no need to advice u cos u we not change, since u are enjoying it continue till u see d result!
u re nt even thinking to marry u are tell us u are even enjoying it, girl for ur write up u don't look lik who want to stop.....

if u are ready bring another write up, den I we knw nd advice u..... enjoy ur dad
Bros! You're being too African in this matter. This is not a good advice for such a lady o. If blame was the solution, the father should have more of the blame.
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2016
I will talk later plz..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Incest isn't so bad afterall!

Just don't have a kid for ur folks.

I bet u love the thrusts
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by Jummyjay99(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2016
seriously u guys are doin a very shameful tin,i dont fink he's ur real dad cos ur own biological dad wont want to ruin ur own future .since ur more dan 18 y dont u live on ur own and pack out of d house.
Re: My Mother Died 10 Years Ago And Now I Constantly Have S*X With My Own Father by mofeoluwadassah: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bt she said she's enjoying it so y is she sad abt it?i dont understand o

(1) (Reply)

. / Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife / Why Do Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.