Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian (42754 Views)

Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by gabrielniy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Afonjas and their wide mouth, 17yrs teenager killed full grown up adult, TUFIAKWA
Stop reading with your ass and stop dancing naked in the market square. 27 year old Burundian or whatever, the dead guy is the 17th victim of homicide this year. Your brain is of more use than this, try to develop it.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
ThesailorR:
Pls drinking or chilling with a babe is not a sin if it is open bible show me. Now if u want to tell me its alcohol that caused this matter, wait for police to finish investigation first.
Now stop being a judgmental prick going about stating things that pastors are thieves cos they do the best for their kids, they re being parents. To educate you some pastors have other jobs which they try as hard to succed in so be wise. Last thing respect the dead. No make the boy spirit slap u. And if ur pastor is a church rat change church blessing no dey flow for there. I am not a redeemer for ur information i am a proud catholic.
more hyporcrites comming out from the wood work; so when bad people die Automatically they become good because they are dead? We haven't respected the living enough ( hence we muder each other) let alone the dead, besides i am sure the dead will not notice that they are not been respected.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by billyG(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
They took there violence to canada again?a peaceful country,Trump shld take a 2nd look @blacks living in canada cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Daniel058(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
gypsey:
are you sure they will let more africans in, not if they will end up murdering themselves,*jokes* grin. Anyway canada is a fine country still and if you hate very cold weather do not apply. Good luck!

Chai! My greatest fear oo
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by ThesailorR: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
gypsey:
more hyporcrites comming out from the wood work; so when bad people die Automatically they become good because they are dead? We haven't respected the living enough ( hence we muder each other) let alone the dead, besides i am sure the dead will not notice that they are not been respected.

Quick question, what makes the boy a bad child i wont mind u explaining as u have just judged me a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by deathmen12: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
Your papa collect our money, take send you go abroad. it didn't end there, u still carry our money enter bar dey drink. Get well soon angry
stop smoking weed. get well soon frm death abi?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
ThesailorR:

Quick question, what makes the boy a bad child i wont mind u explaining as u have just judged me a hypocrite.
were did i wrote that the boy was a bad child? I was making reference to your "respect the dead" assertions. And your a hyporcrite by judging others by their opinions. Now give one reason the dead should be respected?
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Urukpe:
Is it a sin going to bar?

Maybe he was preaching to sinners in the bar.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
Your papa collect our money, take send you go abroad. it didn't end there, u still carry our money enter bar dey drink. Get well soon angry
Dem sai d guy don puufff, u dey sai get well soon
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Daniel058:
[/b]

Chai! My greatest fear oo

well.. they have some very thick jackets, coats and blankets, the very cold breezy and snowy winter only last for about 6 to 8 months the rest of the year is summer and springs. So be ready to wear thick cloths and boots for as long as winter lasts
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Sirjohn84(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rip to him but what was him doing in a bar
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Platinumay(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
goingape1:
you go drink beer, persin come kill you!

weti you go tell God for heaven?

I was drinking just one cup of beer when I wake up and saw myself here!

Funny how some of u form unnecessary holy, a young man cannot chill out again abi. Mtcheew
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Daniel058(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
gypsey:
well.. they have some very thick jackets, coats and blankets, the very cold breezy and snowy winter only last for about 6 to 8 months the rest of the year is summer and springs. So be ready to wear thick cloths and boots for as long as winter lasts
if that be the solution, I won't bother..
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by MunorAnne(f): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
Ah Ah!!! tellwisdom, when will U go for exorcism?
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by goingape1: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Platinumay:

Funny how some of u form unnecessary holy, a young man cannot chill out again abi. Mtcheew
depending on the kind of place you chill out!
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by sirfee(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
lol you no well at all,no kill me with laugh ooh!
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Kkposky: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
tellwisdom:

Na me you dey write this epistle for?...dem don slap you before?? onyi beribe somebody angry

shut up and learn . Goat
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Daniel058:
if that be the solution, I won't bother..

that is the only solution unless you are going to stay indoors and not go to work or anywere the whole of winter, you know? Years back i did road works digging up pavements for £20 and hour in the feezing snowy extremely cold winter; i still made it. So not to worry.just think of the salary. grin and you will be just fine

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Kkposky: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
MunorAnne:
Ah Ah!!! tellwisdom, when will U go for exorcism?

Help me ask am jare.... i hope he is not demon possessed
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
gypsey:
my man! Go and sit the fuvk! Down! Take your advice and shove it, did we murder the guy? Is it our fault he died? So because the guy died we shouldn't have an opinion on his death? What's so special about him? If he was at home reading his book i am sure he will still be here today, did you not read were it says he was stabbed because of a woman?
Lastly? You can stop wishing other people death because of their opinion we will post or comment how we like if you don't like it deactvate your account. angry

[N]ews reports suggest that he was stabbed during a fight between Ndikuriyo and another individual over a woman.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by goingape1: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olu317:
Rest in peace son. I am very shocked sometimes ,infact dumbfounded by the way some of you react to death and your quick allege assertion of swindle by Pastors. Do some of you not know thousands/millions of people surf through this website on daily basis?,everything written on here is sensitive and you ought be careful of what you type on here. @tellwisdom ,even if you are in your 20s or less ,you need be weary of the things you send on here because, today is Solomon's death, who knows whose turn will be tomorrow's ?, death in inevitable, but how one dies is a critical pointer to how soberly human beings need see life. Be mindful of what you type on here. A piece of advice to all of you
you are talking rubbish Mr man!

some death can be avoidable while some deliberately seek death!

stop smoking pastor shiit and come back to your senses!

a bar is a place were you can find ashawo and and drink still you become foolish!

he die because of yansh and you are here talking rubbish!

tomorrow will be your turn.

prophet of doom ode!
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by sirfee(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olu317:
...Tell me your story young man. You are indeed the low caste breed that's not worth being on this platform with me. Don't you know why?, simple, you belong at the garden of the women at the “other room". Grow up and learn to understand the difference between a pupil and LECTURER. You are definitely weigh below my league. j'suis bien enlightened breed who sees the likes of you as a toddler in the school of thought of my like mind. Go and study hard for at lest 20 years before you can even be an inch of my knowledge talk less of you graduating to the status of wisdom and how eternally you will seek understanding and not find it... Lobatan. Who's the Yoruba man here. Do not even know how to write my LANGUAGE talk less of proper way to abuse.
guy leave this pastor pikin alone,you no need to dey argue with him jor
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by sirfee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olu317:
Rest in peace son. I am very shocked sometimes ,infact dumbfounded by the way some of you react to death and your quick allege assertion of swindle by Pastors. Do some of you not know thousands/millions of people surf through this website on daily basis?,everything written on here is sensitive and you ought be careful of what you type on here. @tellwisdom ,even if you are in your 20s or less ,you need be weary of the things you send on here because, today is Solomon's death, who knows whose turn will be tomorrow's ?, death in inevitable, but how one dies is a critical pointer to how soberly human beings need see life. Be mindful of what you type on here. A piece of advice to all of you
Mr holy art thou who did this to you?
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
what the fk is a pastor son doing in a bar where alcohol is sold? Another black on black violence...sad.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by legibow: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
If you don't in your country to build it, that's what you will be seeing now
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by sirfee(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
gypsey:
my man! Go and sit the fuvk! Down! Take your advice and shove it, did we murder the guy? Is it our fault he died? So because the guy died we shouldn't have an opinion on his death? What's so special about him? If he was at home reading his book i am sure he will still be here today, did you not read were it says he was stabbed because of a woman?
Lastly? You can stop wishing other people death because of their opinion we will post or comment how we like if you don't like it deactvate your account. angry
abi oo!na I too know dey do that olu.I'm waiting for the bastard that will quote me.Rip to the guy sha
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Daniel058:
me too, hope to meet you there
Alright wink
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by DonMekino(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
is it just me?? as if Redeemed ppl members have become endangered...these senseless killings hv affected dem recently
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by sirfee(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
gypsey:
more hypocrites comming out from the wood work; so when bad people die Automatically they become good because they are dead? We haven't respected the living enough ( hence we muder each other) let alone the dead, besides i am sure the dead will not notice that they are not been respected.
baba leave this hypocrites alone.This same set of people are the ones who will blame and judge you for drinking alcohol but they see nothing wrong with the deceased going to a bar to consume alcohol.I'm not saying I'm happy because of his death but I'm just annoyed with those schmuck who are talking from both sides of their mouth all in the name of religion
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Hardybattee45: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Afonjas and their wide mouth, 17yrs teenager killed full grown up adult, TUFIAKWA
Mr man u no get sense at all
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Mayflowa(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:

where you see 17yrs. lol. They said he was the 17th victim of homicide case. Homicide means a deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another. Pele o
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by hacmond(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oga....Yhu be God

quote author=okwadatigbogal post=51014496]

u need serious deliverance. u will also pay 100 fold for the sins of ur own father, whether u knew when he committed it or not. Foolish man.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FULL PICTURE Of The 56 Year Old Man Having Sex With His Stepdaughter / Hoodlums Return Looted Items In Adamawa / U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.