Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian (42781 Views)

Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Rett0: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Afonjas and their wide mouth, 17yrs teenager killed full grown up adult, TUFIAKWA

Very Dumb post...
I guess you have a brother.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by GBASKY: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
tellwisdom:
Your papa collect our money, take send you go abroad. it didn't end there, u still carry our money enter bar dey drink. Get well soon angry
YOU MUST BE FROM A MAD PEOPLES GENERATION . ASIWERE
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by birdman(m): 1:24am On Nov 14, 2016
GBASKY:

YOU MUST BE FROM A MAD PEOPLES GENERATION . ASIWERE

lol. folks pls dont join the goats. with their own mouths and fingers let them accept their reward.

RIP to the lad. I can only imagine the shock the parents are in right now sad

We all need to be aware of these kind of situations and try not to escalate minor things
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by shotuns: 1:31am On Nov 14, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Afonjas and their wide mouth, 17yrs teenager killed full grown up adult, TUFIAKWA

I am not surprised, you woke up on the wrong side of your bed. Learn to read.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by efilefun(m): 3:37am On Nov 14, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Yet people like this who can't read and assimilate few lines of text would still open their wide mouth to call the president an illiterate... next time wake up your lazy sleeping brain before embarrassing your generations online

#Shalom

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Vikto: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.
May god comfort this family in Jesus name, amen.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Daniel058(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2016
gypsey:
that is the only solution unless you are going to stay indoors and not go to work or anywere the whole of winter, you know? Years back i did road works digging up pavements for £20 and hour in the feezing snowy extremely cold winter; i still made it. So not to worry.just think of the salary. grin and you will be just fine
which part of Canada do you stay bro.... A friend of mine who is giving me hope of coming down there is actually a Canadian from St Annes Island, he's contractor has his own company, of recent he was given contract at Fort McMurray.. That was after the fire out break .. Could you please permit me to add you on fb? There are things I need to learn from you.. Please!!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Temptee101(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2016
Kkposky:

shut up and learn . Goat
You lack the basic home training.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by streetzdreamz(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2016
once watched some robbers gunned down by the Npf, despite the fact that they were armed, a part of me still felt pity for their poor souls, most of y'al are worst than animals via ur thinking and words, irrespective of the way a man dies,I don't think anyone has an opinion to make in insulting the dead, shove your silly opinion down your throat, no one needs your inhuman views!! do you even know how you gonna die? some just talk anyhow as though they have a monopoly over death, who even needs your opinion or views to start with?? he went to the bar so f*cking what?? he was stabbed o'er a lady, do you know the full story?? pray tell a jealous psycho secret admirer doesn't deal you the same fate o'er your man or woman, y'al ate fire cuz his dad is a pastor, Africans really needs the second coming of Christ than the entire universe, the educated ones amongst us are much more worse and barbaric than animals!!!rip to the dead, I hope you find peace beyond.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Urukpe: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2016
nyben4eva:

Maybe he was preaching to sinners in the bar.

Jesus did the same
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2016
tellwisdom:
Your papa collect our money, take send you go abroad. it didn't end there, u still carry our money enter bar dey drink. Get well soon angry
like u have money, smallie.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by mofeoluwadassah: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

You see how silly you are.

Where did it state 17?

You'll tell me how "17th vicitm of Homicide" became the age of the murderer.

Read, una no go read.
u bad o,u don mean am b4
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Trybes(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2016
Thought Canada had the best, perfect screening for prospective immigrants. How did this notorious Burundian scale through their immigration.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by alaskido(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Because of Economics him leave Nigeria to Canada to study when we get plenty University here in Nigeria that offer this course. Instead of him to face his book him dey drink and get girlfriend. Your papa na pastor you come fall him hand.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Urukpe: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2016
alaskido:
Because of Economics him leave Nigeria to Canada to study when we get plenty University here in Nigeria that offer this course. Instead of him to face his book him dey drink and get girlfriend. Your papa na pastor you come fall him hand.

Are u insinuating that nigeria universities are more safer than Canada universities?
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Codes151(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2016
tellwisdom:
wicked u! Lol

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by kobabe(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2016
tellwisdom:

he is dead
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by freesinzu(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
tellwisdom:
Get well in heaven

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by deelobe: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
tellwisdom:
You must high on something. Such an insensitive comment. Do you know the family that you came to such a conclusion.
I wish you what you wish the family.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by deelobe: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
tellwisdom:

Na me you dey write this epistle for?...dem don slap you before?? onyi beribe somebody angry
Talking to you is wasting precious words I can see. What can tell an agbero except to discuss issues of overload. Obviously this kind of conversation that intelligent people have is too high for you.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by alaskido(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Urukpe:

Are u insinuating that nigeria universities are more safer than Canada universities?

He did not get killed inside the University campus but in a BAR. Yes most Nigerian Universities are safer. All depends on the role you play. If you decide to hold God and avoid all too many friends as that may lead you to join the wrong gang.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Daniel058:
which part of Canada do you stay bro.... A friend of mine who is giving me hope of coming down there is actually a Canadian from St Annes Island, he's contractor has his own company, of recent he was given contract at Fort McMurray.. That was after the fire out break .. Could you please permit me to add you on fb? There are things I need to learn from you.. Please!!!!
i do not live in canada i was born and live in the london UK hence the £20 and hour job i did, canada uses $$$, i only visit families in canada some times atleast 3 times a year in ontario and ottawa, i am aware of the the situations in canada. I can find out for you next time i visit canada, i am not on facebook but i am on watssap.Ciao
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by VickyRotex(f): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
u bad o,u don mean am b4

lol. No mind am jare.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Daniel058(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
gypsey:
i do not live in canada i was born and live in the london UK hence the £20 and hour job i did, canada uses $$$, i only visit families in canada some times atleast 3 times a year in ontario and ottawa, i am aware of the the situations in canada. I can find out for you next time i visit canada, i am not on facebook but i am on watssap.Ciao
lol I thought you re Nigerian. OK thanks a lot....

Grazie fratello ..My whatsapp number is +2348180861809
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Daniel058:
lol I thought you re Nigerian. OK thanks a lot....

Grazie fratello ..My whatsapp number is +2348180861809
grin well... my parents are nigerians, Igbo, so that makes me a nigerian too grin i guess.

I will be visiting my parents this christmas in nigeria anambara state as they have moved back to nigeria years ago.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Daniel058(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
gypsey:
grin well... my parents are nigerians, Igbo, so that makes me a nigerian too grin i guess.

I will be visiting my parents this christmas in nigeria anambara state as they have moved back to nigeria years ago.
wow good one , I'm from ebonyi state

grin. One thing am not sure is if you can speak igbo.. Lol
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Daniel058:
wow good one , I'm from ebonyi state

grin. One thing am not sure is if you can speak igbo.. Lol
i can speak very good igbo, i can also write in igbo, look! If white people can speak nigerian language, i should be able to speak igbo, besides my parents made sure that i learn to write and speak igbo by taking me to nigeria when i was a child thanks to then, i also have brothers and sisters who were born in nigeria.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Daniel058(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2016
gypsey:
i can speak very good igbo, i can also write in igbo, look! If white people can speak nigerian language, i should be able to speak igbo, besides my parents made sure that i learn to write and speak igbo by taking me to nigeria when i was a child thanks to then, i also have brothers and sisters who were born in nigeria.
grin
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Gorgon(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2016
tellwisdom:
Shut up and stop talking nonsense
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Olu317(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
jeromzy:
God bless u sir!
Amen and God bless you too dear friend.
Re: RCCG Pastor’s Son Stabbed To Death In Canada Bar By A Burundian by Olu317(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
gypsey:
my man! Go and sit the fuvk! Down! Take your advice and shove it, did we murder the guy? Is it our fault he died? So because the guy died we shouldn't have an opinion on his death? What's so special about him? If he was at home reading his book i am sure he will still be here today, did you not read were it says he was stabbed because of a woman?
Lastly? You can stop wishing other people death because of their opinion we will post or comment how we like if you don't like it deactvate your account. angry
....You truly do have your opinion to be seen on the web. You obviously didn't kill him but typed and condemned with hatred because the young boy was Yoruba, that is the fact. But remember, death at young age especially for someone who was sent to the great beyond either for his mistakes or not untimely . God's eyes saw what happened. One day you shall be a father. Then you will understand the beauty of seeing one's child grow up to a full fledged Adult. I hope you adjust and be more cautious in the nearest future. And advise to all of you who bore hatred in your heart for the pastors and their likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.