Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? (1089 Views)

Ladies:why Go Through All This Stress / Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / Huge Sea Lion Enters Into A Fish Market And Begs For Fishes. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by durentsneh(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Seriously. I go market today. 90℅ of ladies had only cucumber(s) in their shopping bag/nylon. #real talk.

Ladies what are u using those cucumber for?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Baba, for the past 2 days you've been opening useless threads undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by durentsneh(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
Bros, it's the cucumber season. And abeg change dat f to m. You aint foolin nobody here

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
cheesy

Durent boi.. U don't know the benefits of cucumber can give the ladies ooo...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
durentsneh:
Bros, it's the cucumber season. And abeg change dat f to m. You aint foolin nobody here

Everyone knows I'm an M, so what does it matter if I decide to use f?undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by vicstar(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
son, give this shiiit a rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by durentsneh(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

Everyone knows I'm an M, so what does it matter if I decide to use f?undecided
makes u look like a freaking faqqot

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2016
durentsneh:
makes u look like a freaking faqqot

Good for you undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by durentsneh(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2016
vicstar:
son, give this shiiit a rest undecided
see mumu. grin no be you dey asslick berlynn nownow. No, it won't rest until ladies stop buying cucumber

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2016
The cucumber thing is stale already. Surf the Internet and you would see better things to open a thread on.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by LePrezident(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Isn't this cucumber thing stale news already? O.P why are you and your likes over flogging an already dead horse? What's your obsession with cucumber? you are here opening thread to ridicule the Chidinma lady but truth is y'all who are obsessed with this cucumber thing are actually sex-starved. Sex-starved nairaland boys. SMH.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by vicstar(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2016
durentsneh:
see mumu. grin no be you dey asslick berlynn nownow. No, it won't rest until ladies stop buying cucumber

kids and screenshots, smh undecided she knows am kidding, FYI I know her outside NL. U dig son?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
vicstar:

kids and screenshots, smh undecided she knows am kidding, FYI I know her outside NL. U dig son?

ASSbuttlicker aye grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by vicstar(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:

ASSbuttlicker aye grin

are u kidding cheesy, so u wanna take his side huh?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2016
vicstar:

are u kidding cheesy, so u wanna take his side huh?

i am on your side grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by durentsneh(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2016
vicstar:

asslicking mofo.

Old man still dey lick yansh.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by vicstar(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2016
durentsneh:
asslicking mofo.

Old man still dey lick yansh.
[/i][/b][/font][/color] K [/i][/b][/font][/color]
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by durentsneh(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2016
vicstar:

then put that chronic attention seeking gay ass motherfúcker in his place undecided
na ur fada be gay. Ur karishika family. Idiot
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Are you stalking Me? undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Go To Market And Buy Only Cucumber? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

Are you stalking Me? undecided
nop.

(1) (Reply)

9 Awkward Signs You’re Having Bad Sex With Your Lover / Kissing Before Marriage. / Letter To All Guys.. (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.