Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] (3829 Views)

The Lion Has Roared,Who Will Not Fear?The Lord Has Spoken,Who Will Not Prophesy? / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Power, Not Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Wilgrea7(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
aminusanti:
so, are u telling me that those terrorist are killing based on whats in Quran? Are they having a different Quran from the rest of da muslims? Why r d rest of muslims not carry the same acts against unbelievers?

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.

I'm not anti-islam or anything... but instead of explaining to me you're replying me with more questions and talking like its a different Koran. the questions you should be answering are what you're asking me back.
. its not done like that sir
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by quickly: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
YoungSoldier:
Praise be to Allaah and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and Chosen Prophet.

Some Muslims have lost their faith in Allaah, because Donald Trump is the new USA President due to the bad statements he uttered about Islaam and Muslims.

Some of the bad statements are; closing down the Mosques because of terrorists attack.

Giving American Muslims special data base in order to control terrorism and he sees Mosque as the hideout for terrorists.

My question to those Muslims who have lost their faith by fearing Donald Trump, is that, is Donald Trump more wicked than Fir'awn, Aboo Lahab or Aboo Jahl?

If you are truly a faithful Muslim you don't need to fear Donald Trump for his bad agenda against Islaam beecause it is Allaah Who safeguards His religion not us.

Allaah says: It is only Shaytaan that causes you to fear from his friends, but do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers. (Sooratu Aali-Imraan verse 175).

Besides if America is no longer a better place, migrate to where you can practise your religion with calmness since America is not a Paradise.

During the time of Prophet Muhammad, Allaah told him to leave Makkah, where he was born, due to the affliction on him by the Unbelievers, and he went to Madinah where he was welcomed.

The worst part of it is that, many people wish Hillary Clinton, a woman to become President of America, as if her victory will favour Islaam. What a wrong thought!

It is clearly indicated by the hadeeth of Aboo Bakrah who said that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) heard that the Persians had appointed the daughter of Chosroes as their queen, he said:

“No people who appoint a woman as their leader will ever prosper.” (Reported by Al-Bukhaari, 13/53).

My advice for the Muslims, who are worried about the election victory of Donald Trump, is to rely on Allaah and focus on their religion.

Allaah’s help to the Muslims against their disbelieving enemies who wage war on them is something real and true.

Almighty Allaah has promised that to the believers, and has told them that it is near, and that He only delays it for certain significant reasons.

The one who has strong faith and true certainty will realise that it is indeed near as the Lord, may He be exalted, has told us.

The help of Allaah that is near is not for everyone who claims to believe or claims to be a Muslim; rather it is only for those who truly believe in their hearts and carry out their duties as enjoined by Islaam.

May Almighty Allaah keep us safe and sound from worries and to relieve us of distress and anxiety, for He is the All-Hearing, Ever-Responsive, and He is the Ever-Living, Eternal. smiley

America is not the only country in the world. Look at what Muslims are doing in Nigeria . The sake Muslims are the one doing them selves.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
But the narrative is quite different from what we see on facebook, twitter, CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera etc.

Which narrative. You read into it whatever you like, and you like that Muslims are scared of Trump. We are not. CNN, BBC and alJazeera told you that Muslims are apprehensive of Trump and his erratic policies? Well newsflash, so are Mexicans Cubans, Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, most black Africans and a lot of US citizens who have even held demonstrations after his win. But do we think he will get out his nukes and start on a blasting spree of the World's Muslim capitals? Obviously not, he will be impeached for insanity if he even suggests it to his senate. Will he make it harder for Muslim immigrants to enter the US for 4 years? Probably, if he keeps his campaign promises, and it wont affect only Muslims. Hispanics, Blacks and any non white will also be affected, and wey hey, it is not the end of the world if we cannot go to the US. What is so special there anyways? I honestly love Nigeria more, believe it or not. Others can go to Europe, Asia, heck the world is a big place, and it is only 4 years, at most 8. What else can he do? Surveille US mosques? He can go ahead, he will be doing us a favour by weeding out ISIS wannabes from our ranks... we hate them too, they have killed more of us than of you, and created more fitnah and suffering in Muslim lands than otherwise. So bring him on, he really cannot be all that bad, and could actually be a refreshing change from Obama's failed and dithering MENA policies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thrash!

Religion of refugees [s]
abduljabbar4:

The mosy idiotic religion is christianity

Albaghdadi I can see you. Why did you quit the argument?grin I knew that you can never defend what cannot be defended.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Wilgrea7:

he wouldn't pursue u guys if your people didn't carry out terrorist attacks and bombings... I've been meaning to ask... why do you Muslims believe in “killing the unbelievers" as a way to spread Islam? an accept or die affair... i would really sincerely like to know... no insult intended. thanks
...... Because it is commanded thus in the Qur'an.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2016
Millerz:
Thrash!
Religion of refugees [s][/s]
...... And that's how religion DIVIDES us.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by abduljabbar4(m): 4:19am On Nov 13, 2016
Millerz:
Thrash!

Religion of refugees [s][/s]

Lol ur biafra christians were also refugees. A war can occur anywhere
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by true2god: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2016
And Muslims have no problem with Saudi Arabia banning Christians and Jews from setting foot on mecca and Medina, because the devil, aka allahh, called them 'the worst of creatures' (Quran 98:6) while the devil, aka allahh, called Muslims 'the best of mankind' (Quran 3:110). And one stupid yeye saudi desert prince even had the gut to
ask Mr Donald Trump step down from the presidential race for suggesting a complete ban on Muslim migration to the US while he never saw anything wrong with Saudi Arabia national policy of refusing Christians visa except they are coming as diplomats, oil worker, or US military attaché. As a matter of fact, Saudi Arabia can never and will never issue any Christian or Jew a visiting visa. Why is Islam a religion of irrationality and false superiority? It is because allahh said so.

Islam demands full respect where it offers non to non Muslims. Non-muslims are traditionally dihmmi, or second class, in Muslim countries, as instructed by allahh (Quran 9:29) while the demand for take over of the lands of the kafirs, whether by force or crook. This is the simple reason why a wise man called Islam 'an Arabian crime syndicate with religious backing'.

As a matter of fact, why do Muslims desire to go the the US, the land of kafirs? Why are Muslims struggling to migrate to a country where the citizens do not like them and would not welcome them? Why are Muslims crying because Mr Donald Trump proposed banning them from entry? Why can't Muslims call Donald Trump 'a foool' by boycotting the US altogether, as more than 99% of Christians had boycotted Saudi Arabia and their allahh-induced discriminatory policy against the kafirs? This is because over 80% of Islamic countries are poor and not conducive for migration. Even average Muslims, except for hajj or umra, will never plan settling down in Saudi Arabia because of their not conducive environment. As a matter of fact, Muslim countries are mostly not conducive for Muslims themselves hence they are all running to Europe and America.

Muslims should condemn Saudi Arabia before they condemn Donald Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Wilgrea7(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2016
true2god:
And Muslims have no problem with Saudi Arabia banning Christians and Jews from setting foot on mecca and Medina, because the devil, aka allahh, called them 'the worst of creatures' (Quran 98:6) while the devil, aka allahh, called Muslims 'the best of mankind' (Quran 3:110). And one stupid yeye saudi desert prince even had the gut to
ask Mr Donald Trump step down from the presidential race for suggesting a complete ban on Muslim migration to the US while he never saw anything wrong with Saudi Arabia national policy of refusing Christians visa except they are coming as diplomats, oil worker, or US military attaché. As a matter of fact, Saudi Arabia can never and will never issue any Christian or Jew a visiting visa. Why is Islam a religion of irrationality and false superiority? It is because allahh said so.

Islam demands full respect where it offers non to non Muslims. Non-muslims are traditionally dihmmi, or second class, in Muslim countries, as instructed by allahh (Quran 9:29) while the demand for take over of the lands of the kafirs, whether by force or crook. This is the simple reason why a wise man called Islam 'an Arabian crime syndicate with religious backing'.

As a matter of fact, why do Muslims desire to go the the US, the land of kafirs? Why are Muslims struggling to migrate to a country where the citizens do not like them and would not welcome them? Why are Muslims crying because Mr Donald Trump proposed banning them from entry? Why can't Muslims call Donald Trump 'a foool' by boycotting the US altogether, as more than 99% of Christians had boycotted Saudi Arabia and their allahh-induced discriminatory policy against the kafirs? This is because over 80% of Islamic countries are poor and not conducive for migration. Even average Muslims, except for hajj or umra, will never plan settling down in Saudi Arabia because of their not conducive environment. As a matter of fact, Muslim countries are mostly not conducive for Muslims themselves hence they are all running to Europe and America.

Muslims should condemn Saudi Arabia before they condemn Donald Trump.

you said it all

1 Like

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Wilgrea7(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2016
i asked questions earlier on this thread.. are the muslims shying away from my posts? muslims in the house please answer my questions . they've really been bugging me for years. thanks

1 Like

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by aminusanti(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.

I'm not anti-islam or anything... but instead of explaining to me you're replying me with more questions and talking like its a different Koran. the questions you should be answering are what you're asking me back.
. its not done like that sir
i am asking u in other to know exactly what u are up to, at first u just mentioned muslim are to be killing non muslim with 0 proof to back ur claims and thats what makes me asked u those simple questions.
i can go ahead and explain those verses that u misquoted above but i just want to be sure that u are not here for blind arguements and accusations?
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by true2god: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

i am asking u in other to know exactly what u are up to, at first u just mentioned muslim are to be killing non muslim with 0 proof to back ur claims and thats what makes me asked u those simple questions.
i can go ahead and explain those verses that u misquoted above but i just want to be sure that u are not here for blind arguements and accusations?
Quran 9:29,

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while humbled (subdued).

How can you explain away this evil instruction by Mohammed ibn abdullah? An incitement to genocide against non-muslims.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by alBHAGDADI: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

If u sincerely want to know why kindly answer the question
* how did u cme about that muslims believe in killing the unbelievers as a way to spread islam?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And FIGHT with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and RELIGION is all for Allah"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness...

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by Wilgrea7(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

like i said... no insult intended.. i am really curious and i want to know... if u claim i quoted it out of context and you have an explanation, then i am sincerely willing to hear it.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by true2god: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wilgrea7:

like i said... no insult intended.. i am really curious and i want to know... if u claim i quoted it out of context and you have an explanation, then i am sincerely willing to hear it.
You didnt quote any quranic verse out of context. Muslims like deceiving themselves and lying to kafirs.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by aminusanti(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
true2god:
Quran 9:29,

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while humbled (subdued).

How can you explain away this evil instruction by Mohammed ibn abdullah? An incitement to genocide against non-muslims.

The verse 9:29 is a command to fight the Byzantine Romans and other hostile powers who were planning an invasion against the Muslims in Arabia. In context, it is a distinctresponse to aggression, in particular the assassination of one of the Prophet’s ambassadors.

this context must be understood when reading verse 9:29 so that we clearly know who should be fought, specifically the aggressors among the Jews and Christians and not all of them. Rather, many other verses of the Quran make clear that it is unlawful to initiate hostilities against other nations.

Allah said:

"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Verily, Allah does not love transgressors."

NOW explain this bible verses and highlight d difference btw d quanic verse u quoted for us to understand

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant;

17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel;

17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by alBHAGDADI: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

The verse 9:29 is a command to fight the Byzantine Romans and other hostile powers who were planning an invasion against the Muslims in Arabia. In context, it is a distinctresponse to aggression, in particular the assassination of one of the Prophet’s ambassadors.

this context must be understood when reading verse 9:29 so that we clearly know who should be fought, specifically the aggressors among the Jews and Christians and not all of them. Rather, many other verses of the Quran make clear that it is unlawful to initiate hostilities against other nations.

Al taquiya apostle full of lies.

Look at the below quranic verses inciting violence against those who reject Islam cos they have their own beliefs. This includes Christians.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who DISBELIEVE. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And FIGHT with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and RELIGION is all for Allah"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness...

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

aminusanti:

NOW explain this bible verses and highlight for us to understand

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant;

17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel;

17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
The above verses are constitutional laws for the NATION of ISRAEL who all worship Yahweh.

It is not applicable to non-israelites.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by aminusanti(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

[s]Al taquiya apostle full of lies.

Look at the below quranic verses inciting violence against those who reject Islam cos they have their own beliefs. This includes Christians.

The above verses are constitutional laws for the NATION of ISRAEL who all worship Yahweh.

It is not applicable to non-israelites. [/s]
Thats why u never gain or learn anything here with dis ur blind argument, thats why I stopped responding to u bcus u are like a programmed fool, nothing makes sense to u whether u understand it or not, everything is useless as long as it doesn't go with ur beliefs.. just look at how almost every1 stopped givin u attention and u went ahead creating new NL accounts thinking everyone is foolish like you. Simple 1+1 u can't comprehend
I gave a simple explanation of a verse context (quran 9:29) why don't u give us it proper context if mine is a lie?? Useless time waster

@ seun pls kindly take note of this liar here
He is having multiple accounts here on NL using it to deceive pple
Here are some of his fake monikers
>True2god
>truthman2012
>alBHAGDADI etc
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by alBHAGDADI: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

Thats why u never gain or learn anything here with dis ur blind argument, thats why I stopped responding to u bcus u are like a programmed fool, nothing makes sense to u whether u understand it or not, everything is useless as long as it doesn't go with ur beliefs.. just look at how almost every1 stopped givin u attention and u went ahead creating new NL accounts thinking everyone is foolish like you. Simple 1+1 u can't comprehend
I gave a simple explanation of a verse context (quran 9:29) why don't u give us it proper context if mine is a lie?? Useless time waster

>True2god
>truthman2012
>alBHAGDADI etc
I am not in anyway linked to those accounts you are trying to link me to.

Pls, explain those evil verses.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by aminusanti(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
true2god:
You didnt quote any quranic verse out of context. Muslims like deceiving themselves and lying to kafirs.
@ Wilgrea7
Dis same guy thats trying to deceive you is a professional liar, he is well known here on NL but he kept on changing NL account thinking that pple will not recognize him.. if u really want to know what I am saying is true or not, kindly check the context of the verse 9:29 that I gave in the previous post, he couldn't provide any explanation on it but he went ahead saying trash
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by true2god: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

Allah said:

"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Verily, Allah does not love transgressors."

NOW explain this bible verses and highlight d difference btw d quanic verse u quoted for us to understand

Well I am not shocked as lying is perfectly halal in islam, especially in the defense of allahh and his apostle. Bro, you are talking bullshit as usual.

Let me re-quote the ayah since you are deliberately deceptive:

Quran 9:29, Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while humbled (subdued).

Since you delivery chosed to be deceptive and you want to make islam look like advance physics, I will help you out by highliting the simple facts shown below:

1) allahh asked muslims to fight those who do not believe in the last day.

2) allahh asked muslims to fight those who do not make lawful what allahh and mohammed had made lawful. If allahh had made eating pork and taking a larger beer unlawful while a kafir like me like eating pork and taking beer, mohammed asked muslims to fight me. This is simple english, oh lying muslim.

3) allahh asked muslims to fight me for not adopting 'the religion of truth', that is islam. This means that muslims have right to fight me for not being a muslim.

4) for muslims not to fight me, a christian\Jew, I must willingly pay jizya and feel subdued and humiliated. This is the summary of quran 9:29 since you have deliberately choosed to lack any comprehension skill with regards to quran 9:29.

You should hide in shame for trying to twist what allahh had made plain to muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by true2god: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

>True2god
>truthman2012
>alBHAGDADI etc
You are an idiot for calling me truthman2012 and\or alBHAGDADI. If you are confused go and sleep. Stop making a wrong assertion when your islamic lies are being exposed.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by alBHAGDADI: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
true2god:
You are an idiot for calling me truthman2012 and\or alBHAGDADI. If you are confused go and sleep. Stop making a wrong assertion when your islamic lies are being exposed.
The Islamist is only trying to divert attention away from the violent quranic verses he couldn't explain.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by true2god: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The Islamist is only trying to divert attention away from the violent quranic verses he couldn't explain.
Dont mind him, thats the islamic way of defending allahh and his apostle. Divert attention from the main issue. Almost all muslims are trained liars.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by aminusanti(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
true2god:
Well I am not shocked as lying is perfectly halal in islam, especially in the defense of allahh and his apostle. Bro, you are talking bullshit as usual.

Let me re-quote the ayah since you are deliberately deceptive:

Quran 9:29, Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while humbled (subdued).

Since you delivery chosed to be deceptive and you want to make islam look like advance physics, I will help you out by highliting the simple facts shown below:

1) allahh asked muslims to fight those who do not believe in the last day.

2) allahh asked muslims to fight those who do not make lawful what allahh and mohammed had made lawful. If allahh had made eating pork and taking a larger beer unlawful while a kafir like me like eating pork and taking beer, mohammed asked muslims to fight me. This is simple english, oh lying muslim.

3) allahh asked muslims to fight me for not adopting 'the religion of truth', that is islam. This means that muslims have right to fight me for not being a muslim.

4) for muslims not to fight me, a christian\Jew, I must willingly pay jizya and feel subdued and humiliated. This is the summary of quran 9:29 since you have deliberately choosed to lack any comprehension skill with regards to quran 9:29.

You should hide in shame for trying to twist what allahh had made plain to muslims.

So, thats the context of the verse (9:29)??

What a wasted soul!.. you really dnt deserve even a minute.

Over to u READERS compare the 2 context and decide for yourselves and also know who is d DECEIVER here

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by aminusanti(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
true2god:
LIARS! gradually u will be exposed..
Real enemies of islam tried extremely hard to portray negatively about islam but they failed and they will always fail..not a piece of shit like u, if u stil dnt believe ask your parents.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by true2god: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:

So, thats the context of the verse (9:29)??

What a wasted soul!.. you really dnt deserve even a minute.

Over to u READERS compare the 2 context and decide for yourselves and also know who is d DECEIVER here
No wonder islamic socities are shitholes because of poor reasoning and lies. I am sorry, people like you are the reason Donald Trump do not want muslims in the US. Muslims and lies and aggressions are mutually inclusive hence western nations are tired of islam and muslims in their civilized and developed countries. They dont want their blessed countries turned into another islamic hell-holes.

Even your fellow muslims cant defend your lies hence they back-off. Quran 9:29-30 is indefensible to any sane mind. Verse 30 is the continuation of verse 29 which placed curse on the christians and the Jews for making a 'partners' with allahh. No other religion preaches warfare against infidels except islam, except islam. As a said earlier, islam is an arab criminal syndicate with a god called allahh.

Even mohammed said and I quote: 'I have been given a simplest expression with the widest meaning and I have been made victorious by means of terror' (sahih bukhari 4:52:220). You noble prophet even proudly admitted that he is a terrorist. Shame on you and your criminal prophet.
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by alBHAGDADI: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
aminusanti:
LIARS! gradually u will be exposed...
Pls, expose us by explaining the below Violent Quranic verses.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by promise10: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol ur biafra christians were also refugees. A war can occur anywhere
the way you muslims do damage control is so mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by abduljabbar4(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
promise10:

the way you muslims do damage control is so mind blowing.

What's wrong with exposing one's hypocrisy?
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by annunaki2(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

What's wrong with exposing one's hypocrisy?

On the contrary, you muslims are notorious for covering up Islamic hypocrisy. tongue
Re: Do Not Fear Donald Trump [message To All Muslims] by abduljabbar4(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
annunaki2:

On the contrary, you muslims are notorious for covering up Islamic hypocrisy. tongue

Or defending it against *people* that spread lies about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? / Nigerian Christians Are Worse Than Nigerian Pagans In Crime And Evil / Armed Robbery At Canaan Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.