Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) (6707 Views)

DMO Releases States External Debts As At Dec 31st 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by SpaceTour: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dunce stop being a nuisance. All you need now is to go back and complete primary-3. Illiteracy is written in everything about you.. cool

[s]
Johnnyessence:
and u that is die hard obiano continue. This is d only infrastructure I can see ur fraudster obiano do nothing else again. It will shock u and obiano when the table turns against him when d electorates vote him out in next year governorship election.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
SpaceTour:
Hopeless illiterate can you pin point your pillaged state from that list? cheesy

[s][/s]
useless and monkey that love eating banana we are not talking of other state here ok. Big fool u are useless and hopeless for supporting ur fraudulent obiano that does not plan for the future of anambra that what he knows is to embezzle the state treasury. D only project ur big fraudster is proud of is the bridge what else again. Keep fooling ur self.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
SpaceTour:
Dunce stop being a nuisance. All you need now is to go back and complete primary-3. Illiteracy is written in everything about you.. cool

[s][/s]
just shut up that ur stinking mouth ordinary elementary schools ur fraudster obiano can not build or renovate in all the village. U av already show d sign of obiano failure. Well not every one can align with ur failure.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by SpaceTour: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
You need to join your fellow illiterates outside to play with sand. You are getting worse in your incoherence.. cheesy

[s]
Johnnyessence:
useless and monkey that love eating banana we are not talking of other state here ok. Big fool u are useless and hopeless for supporting ur fraudulent obiano that does not plan for the future of anambra that what he knows is to embezzle the state treasury. D only project ur big fraudster is proud of is the bridge what else again. Keep fooling ur self.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by SpaceTour: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have a feeling that you guys have madness in your bloodline? cheesy

[s]
Johnnyessence:
just shut up that ur stinking mouth ordinary elementary schools ur fraudster obiano can not build or renovate in all the village. U av already show d sign of obiano failure. Well not every one can align with ur failure.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ordinary elementary schools for d pupils obiano can not build it but only can do fraud the general public through his ugwu vegetable export.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
SpaceTour:
You need to join your fellow illiterates outside to play with sand. You are getting worse in your incoherence.. cheesy

[s][/s]
u see ur level of illiteracy level ordinary debate on project that led to massive debt obiano put anambra people to u do not even av nothing to say but due to slight hatred in ur blood u are here saying trash. U will be shock when d results of the next year election comes out.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
SpaceTour:

[s][/s]
it is u that is suffering from spirit of madness cos u av nothing to say about the debt profile of ur fraudster obiano.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by SpaceTour: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hopeless illiterate what do you know about debt? From your gibberish below it is very clear that madness runs in your family bloodline.. cheesy

[s]
Johnnyessence:
u see ur level of illiteracy level ordinary debate on project that led to massive debt obiano put anambra people to u do not even av nothing to say but due to slight hatred in ur blood u are here saying trash. U will be shock when d results of the next year election comes out.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by SpaceTour: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
madness runs in our family

I thought as much..kpele!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
SpaceTour:

[s][/s]
I pity u and ur lineage cos d fraudster obiano av brainwash u people his camouflage development. I want to tell u today that no one can be brainwash again. U can not defraud people and tell d world that u are doing something. Obiano has fail his people and he will surely regret his action. Obiano failed to the extent that hatred is part of mark in ur life and ur generation. Instead of fraudster obiano to focus on the future of the masses he is busy fooling the populace about his fraud ugwu export.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
SpaceTour:
Hopeless illiterate what do you know about debt? From your gibberish below it is very clear that madness runs in your family bloodline.. cheesy

[s][/s]
u see ur life hmm it has already reflect that u suffering from obiano fraud. That is why d rate at which ur madness turns to now is at high speed. U can not even save ur self from the madness obiano caused talkless of ur family. Obiano failed and he will be voted out next year.
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by SpaceTour: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
I don't know when mad men invaded NL..

[s]
Johnnyessence:
I pity u and ur lineage cos d fraudster obiano av brainwash u people his camouflage development. I want to tell u today that no one can be brainwash again. U can not defraud people and tell d world that u are doing something. Obiano has fail his people and he will surely regret his action. Obiano failed to the extent that hatred is part of mark in ur life and ur generation. Instead of fraudster obiano to focus on the future of the masses he is busy fooling the populace about his fraud ugwu export.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by SpaceTour: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I am mad, you cannot do anything about it

Cheii..who can help this kolo.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Willie is working grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
A

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
B

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
C

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
D

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Roads and bridges

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Internal roads

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Security

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
I

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
J

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
k

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by obayaya(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Analysis of the debt profile of the 5 south eastern states

Abia: 34 million in 2013..... 42 million in 2016. (30% increase)

Anambra: 30 million in 2013... 63 million in 2016. (>100% increase)

Ebonyi: 43 million in 2013... 44 million in 2016. (<3% increase)

Enugu: 53 million in 2013... 67 million in 2016. (28% increase)

Imo: 52 million in 2013... 60 million in 2016 (15% increase)

I honestly don't see any plausible defense and justification for the over 100% increase in the debt profile in less than 3 years.

And if we take the savings Peter Obi left into consideration, the situation becomes even more worrisome.

At the current Exchange rate, this translates to over 24 trillion Naira in debts of which more than half was incurred by the Obiano Administration in less than 3 years.

This is so not good. This is so not cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Willie is working just two and half years

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
obayaya:
Analysis of the debt profile of the 5 south eastern states

Abia: 34 million in 2013..... 42 million in 2016. (30% increase)

Anambra: 30 million in 2013... 63 million in 2016. (>100% increase)

Ebonyi: 43 million in 2013... 44 million in 2016. (<3% increase)

Enugu: 53 million in 2013... 67 million in 2016. (28% increase)

Imo: 52 million in 2013... 60 million in 2016 (15% increase)

I honestly don't see any plausible defense and justification for the over 100% increase in the debt profile in less than 3 years.

And if we take the savings Peter Obi left into consideration, the situation becomes even more worrisome.

At the current Exchange rate, this translates to over 24 trillion Naira in debts of which more than half was incurred by the Obiano Administration in less than 3 years.

This is so not good. This is so not cool
How about Osun, Ogun, Ekiti,Oyo, Ondo and most indebted state Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oba market abandoned since the days of Mbadinuchu has been completed and will soon be commission by Gov Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by obayaya(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
post=50987688:

How about Osun, Ogun, Ekiti,Oyo, Ondo and most indebted state Lagos grin grin grin

I don't have a business with southwestern states.. I'm concerned about the south east.. And the increase in Anambra debts is worrisome..

Chino.. is that you?
Re: Obiano Plunges Anambra Into $63M Debt - DMO (pic) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Willie is working opposition parties are crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today's Awka Politics And Economic Development News / All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa / I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.