Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. (6691 Views)

Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Goodmarlian: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
This area is called alaba Rago it is a very large hausa Fulani settlement behind lasu, i went there last week to see a friend its totally different from all parts of lagos i have ever known,if you meet 10 people there 8 are hausa Fulani,but i noticed something different here there is hardly disturbance from omonile and owomida thugs here ,infact they are almost absent i tried to kmow why so i asked questions then i finally come to find out that the Fulani guys here are very mean,and dont take nonesense from outsiders and are always ready for action ,at night their security move around with daggers and charms owomida touts no want collect now.. grin,i was warned not to stay there late.

51 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Zonefree(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Make dem come collect "owo mida" so Musa go dagger them grin grin

My sophisticated brethren took the best decision of their life by avoiding Alaba rago.

37 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Arrewa: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
OK sad
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Goodmarlian: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nora22:
E schok u

Yes,that is why we must fight against ruga settlements in the ,these people are not hospitable at all they claim anywhere they settle.

7 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by PointZerom: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
This area is called alaba Rago it is a very large hausa Fulani settlement behind lasu, i went there last week to see a friend its totally different from all parts of lagos i have ever known,if you meet 10 people there 8 are hausa Fulani,but i noticed something different here there is hardly disturbance from omonile and owomida thugs here ,infact they are almost absent i tried to kmow why so i asked questions then i finally come to find out that the Fulani guys here are very mean,and dont take nonesense from outsiders and are always ready for action ,at night their security move around with daggers and charms owomida touts no want collect now.. grin,i was warned not to stay there late.

You can't diffrenciate btw night and day here as activities are nonstop. Prostitution, drug and criminality goes on here unabated.

12 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by NwaIdeato: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Because the Yaribanzas are mortally scared of the Hausa/fulani communities in Lagos and the SW, those ones kukuma get the dose for their madness, last time Agberos tried nonsense in Mile 2, dem collect wotowoto, every Northerner carries a dagger and charm on him just incase.. Igbos are too church-minded and just business centric to care about all these things, that's why those dirty lazy bastards have been doing their nonsense in Igbo dominated markets and getting away with it...but thankfully as the Alaba show of force proved, boys are tired of the tyranny of these animals, good thing the market union under an Igbo chairman shut down Alaba market indefinitely, it shows Igbos now have absolute control of activities in Alaba

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by emmanuelbrown26: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiidddioootts can so beat empty chests like chimps
Nwanemous abeg na who get dis leprosy hand?

44 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Goodmarlian: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

That place will soon be history. wink

Kwankwaso...

Why did you say that?

1 Like

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
I heard the last time government wanted to demolish the place some northern politicians pleaded with the Lagos state governor.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by TheSameGuy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Alaba rago is free of miscreant? Werey

That's market anyway

42 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by BloomingDale(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Why did you say that?

The Lagos state government has marked it for demolishment. They raided that place a coue of months back and found weapons like guns etc, I think.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Wealthv(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
You wan dey whyne person way be say na only come and go em dey hear.

1 Like

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by excanny: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Yorubas fear their slave masters like anything. grin

Them no wan collect.

5 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by MATBILL10(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
That place is a no go area for decent mind. Deadly activities going on there. I wish Lagos State government can do something about it.

Contact us for your surface treatment and painting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Innocentman86: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm a Yoru badx Muslim and I advise all yoru badx Muslimns not to go there for owomida at all please,those abokis are something else.
One use juju to touch my sister funke and took drugs to fuk her mercilessly today funke my sister respects and love the illiterates aboki.
Let yoru badx Christians go and do the owomida after all it was yoru badx Muslims that died recently in alaba.
We yoru badx Muslimns must use our head.
Finally while even disturb them when Lagos is a no man's land grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Amb1045(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Here in Lagos they can't even force aboki okada man to pay for ticket na where Igbo men dee them dee get mouth. Thuggery is never a job. Lagos aka thuggery city. I pity all of them when tinubu is no more their will be war of who go take over. Them go kill each other for that. If southeasterners reprocreates the ruggedity they show in university down here in Lagos who be oluomo, Them go chase am comot for Lagos with him boys and his boss. Oloun them go collect from boys way dee mad.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
you will be the first victim when he surp Ode. Let you and them wait there and see if they will survive after 2023 election when Nigeria will devide

2 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Because the Yaribanzas are mortally scared of the Hausa/fulani communities in Lagos and the SW, those ones kukuma get the dose for their madness, last time Agberos tried nonsense in Mile 2, dem collect wotowoto, every Northerner carries a dagger and charm on him just incase.. Igbos are too church-minded and just business centric to care about all these things, that's why those dirty lazy bastards have been doing their nonsense in Igbo dominated markets and getting away with it...but thankfully as the Alaba show of force proved, boys are tired of the tyranny of these animals, good thing the market union under an Igbo chairman shut down Alaba market indefinitely, it shows Igbos now have absolute control of activities in Alaba
when they kill your bastard in ile-Ife some years ago, Sebi you were crying like baby.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Akunatakasi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Here in pH.. wike scatter their settlement.. the amount of crime going on around their neighborhood is alarming

3 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Propsvilla(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Alaba Rago the memory are still fresh.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Sleekcode: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
See One useless cone head that went there here.

That place is no go area for a cone head

1 Like

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
The settlement of alaba rago is different from regular shops or table we have, like 10 persons can come together to rent some space like 10x20 feets with their rams ,sheeps and goat.they only collected from lorries that brought those animals. Its only seriki guards that know the territories very well
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by joyandfaith: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I heard the last time government wanted to demolish the place some northern politicians pleaded with the Lagos state governor.

If Tinubu looses Presidency, that place would be demolished. Even if he wins presidential election, that place would be destroyed after he becomes irrelevant in Lagos State.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by SamOchuko: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:

So only once way you go there nai you discover all that? How many hours did you spend at the settlement? Weldone mungo park
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Zanzibar1: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
the thing is why is it that tax is seen as some form of extortion ? maybe because the wrong folks are the ones involved ingetting it

2 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by Softmirror: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:

NOBODY MESSES WITH THE HAUSA - FULANI ELSE YOU GO COLLECT WOTOWOTO-WATAWATA-WITIWITI. HMMM TO BE HONEST THE TRIBE THAT HAS SUFFERED THE MOST IN THEIR HANDS ARE IGBOS. CHAI ......NA KANO PERSON WAN TALK? YOU GO DEY HEAR, "IYAMIRI DODONDOYA" grin.

HAUSA NO DEY TAKE NONSENSE AND DEM NO DEY FOLLOW YOU DRAG, NO CHEST BEATING.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by faceland: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:

There community, their rules.... meaning you too, if you are organized, can have your own community vigilaantee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Eddy Ebube #Bebex, Thug Who Slapped Married Woman In Mushin / Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? / Govs Move Against Planned Removal Of Immunity Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.