Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,288 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

A Write-up About Hustle - Please Check It Out And Give Me Your Reviews - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Write-up About Hustle - Please Check It Out And Give Me Your Reviews (709 Views)

I Need Your Reviews / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / Drop Your Reviews And Grab Your Copies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Write-up About Hustle - Please Check It Out And Give Me Your Reviews by ifeanyiernest05(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Have you ever wondered what separates success from failure?

Most times i seat on my bed, wondering if whether or not there is a recipe for success? if there are certain attributes responsible for success, that those who only fail never seemed to find or cultivate?

Truth is, there are a number of attributes a person need to really succeed in life and unfair as it sounds, talent and luck plays a part, and trust me when i say that this two attributes are never enough because there is a third attribute which is fully in our grasp, something everyone of us are capable of cultivating and developing.

This third attribute is really essential and unless you have it and develop it, you wont go very far as an artist, writer or entreprenuer.

So what is it?

...HUSTLE...

Hustle means doing the hard creative work even when you're mentally and emotionally exhausted.
Hustle is what seperate the professional from the hobbyist.
Hustle means putting in the long hours other aren't willing to put in. Hustle is the person who does the work others think is madness.

Hustle is the guy on his laptop working on his blog 40 hours a week even with a full time job.

Hustle is the differentiating factor in essentially every case of recorded success throughout history be it monetarily of otherwise. To successfully hustle you need vision and toughness.

I heard Martin Luther speak like a true king
I watched Ali become a legend in the ring.
i read about Christ and the pain of that cross.
And how Albert Einstein failed 99 times,
They had vision and that proved to be enough.

Hustler's are strong enough to face things they know they can fail, but yet have the strenght to rise up again!

Am not perfect thats the that the reason i pray every morning, ending it "God please bless my hustle..."

Written by Ifeanyi www.technestng.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Our Feast Of Bones Part 2 (a Story Of Life And Death) / The Head Of John The Baptist: A Short Story / How Can I Resize A Book Cover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.