Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Re Cancer Killer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re Cancer Killer (678 Views)

6 Killer Questions To Ask At Your Next Interview / Warning!killer Apples Imported Into The Country / Killer CV Writing: How To Write Believable Educational Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re Cancer Killer by Marymos: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
My post on cancer killer was deleted by the administrator and i dont know the reason for that.The info on the post would have unfold vital information to all nairalanders of the new discovery on the fruit you will eat and you will be 100% free from from cancer all through ur life time nomatter what.I posted the post twice but was deleted.The ressult of the research of the cancer killer have be kept hiiden for long by those that wanted to make money from out of it but was surporised when i posted it in this forum and it was deleted.Can i know the reason for that?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In A Media Station And Multinational Organisation / Guinness Assessment Centre Result / Calling Geologists And Mining Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.