Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) (7379 Views)

Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Man Arrested For ‘rupturing’ Ogun Prince’s Anus During Gay Sex (Pic) / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by dre11(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Popular Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man In Delta

A church minister has shocked many people with his unbelievably randy act after he was found out to be gay.

A young man identified as Collins Gideon, has been caught having gay sex.

A report shared by one Sapele Olofofo Unugbragada on Facebook, showed that Gideon is a church miniser and also a student of Delta State polytechnic.

According to the report, Gideon was caught pants down on Wednessday, 9th November, having sex with a fellow male.

The report reveals that Gideon is not just a usual guy, he is actually a very popular, fire brand minister of the gospel in the Polytechnic.

He is also widely renowned for his great singing abilities which he uses to spread the gospel.

His being caught having gay sex is therefore coming as a huge shock to many people.

They gay couple was caught in the act and were forced to pose for the camera for their pictures to be taken.

The identity of Gideon's partner has not been revealed.

http://www.tori.ng/news/45479/unbelievable-popular-church-minister-caught-pants.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by kingphilip(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Let everyone that nameth the name of the LORD depart from iniquity

It's very unbecoming for individuals who claim to be saints to indulge in any kind of sin talk less of that of gayism..

There will really be surprises on the day of judgment because those we've termed fire brand might just be the real ashes colder than some that looks cold presently

God we need the Grace not to put your name to shame through my acts, actions and inactions

I pray we all make our ways right

1 Like

Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Melahou(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yawa don gas
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmm, nawa oo undecided End time minister.
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by AGUBANZE(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na true oo. Chei. See two men chuking theirself

1 Like

Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by immaculatengang(f): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Awwww disgusting!!! undecided
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Howardnadler(f): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Temptation la tongue
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
You leave the buxom softness of booby, the curves and flawless skin, the mounds and wet parting, the slippery wetness of sweet pleasure for another man's yansh?

Haba! I am yet to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Mockinbird: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Man to man?! That's bullsh!t.
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by pyyxxaro: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ovooookooo

All these boys when de wear pencil trouser, de speak in tongues like say dem chop Cameroun pepper

I de always suspect them embarassed

Make dem use Hammer bust their testes

Kill them embarassed

Stupid foooools

2 Likes

Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by vchykp(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
its a pity the world has ended but many cant see it.
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by HIScraziness(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Disgusting pictures!!

What sort of fvckery is this angry angry
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by profstar(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Go school before you turn blogger, them no go gree,
They will be murdering English upandan
The story just tayah me to read straight
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
14 years strait
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by tonio2wo: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Your own don finish!

But wait o! What if this is a set up? What if he was forced to pose like this on gun point?
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by HtwoOw: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Apparently he smokes weed too
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by ijustdey: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
still don't understand the relationship btw a "plug and a plug".......

what I know of is a "plug and socket"

"when my people forsake my words and decide not to follow after it, I then leave them to a reprobate mind and they begin to do all sort of abomination"
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by acada111(f): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
You leave the buxom softness of booby, the curves and flawless skin, the mounds and wet parting, the slippery wetness of sweet pleasure for another man's yansh?

Haba! I am yet to understand.

Chai...your description na was o bros cheesy
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Aminat508(f): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yeparipa oooooo
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by lanicky(f): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Like seriously?
Fire brand guy my foot! You'll seee them with an annoying long tie.. Biggest bible and a kinda angelic look.. Speaking in confusing tongues.

Some peeps who use the name of the Lord to cast out demons would be destroyed by that same demon some day.

May God forgive us all.
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jesus
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Fantisha(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Spits
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by boss1310(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2016
am a christian but I don't do business with any bible carrying"born again"neither do I associate myself with anybody who leads prayer groups or choirs.
I found out long ago that most of these people are fake and the real Christians don't make noise or always tried to be noticed.am not surprised at all by this there are many of them around

1 Like

Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't believe the so called pastors anymore
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Islie: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
cc lalasticlala....
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by ifyan(m): 12:36am On Nov 14, 2016
The devil you is better than the angel you dont know.

Boko were una de, big meat de wait una
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Una be dead, ah as Pussy sweet reach!!
Re: Church Minister Caught Pants Down Having Gay Sex With Another Man (pics) by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Shit!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Focused On Building Modern Prisons – Dambazau / Two Nigerian Lady's Stripped Naked In Public For Stealing Cloth / Someone Used My Credit Card On-line Illegally, How Can I Track The Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.