Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? (20474 Views)

The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:
Instead of telling her to cover up, you snapped her, so wetin make we do now?

Mumu..
i swear d mumu no b here.

sha its fashion
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by imperialQueen(f): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Now i know why yo Stupid... OP
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by HadeebHarry(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
''If you are a man and you are a person...''
Some OP sha......shey person wea be man but no be person dea ni?
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by MrHenshaw: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=50986865]Instead of telling her to cover up, you snapped her, so wetin make we do now?

Mumu..[/quote

Y would he tell her to cover up when she choose nudity.l am sure she watched a mirror b4 stepping out.Whatever she receives she gave herself.

1 Like

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=MrHenshaw post=50989525][/quote]

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by buffalowings: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op is a creep angry

1 Like

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by dikeigbo2(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
What I'm seeing is not pant,but catapult grin grin grin grin

But Op, your idleness no get part 2
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by fox26: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
She wants people like you to see all that burkinafaso! ! Thats her way of attracting man mybe.
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Jorelstar(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Usually I look away if it's not a pleasing sight... But if I see one that's genuinely hot,,I take mental photos for as long as I can
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..
abi help me ask him o....nonsense
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by cuteme88(f): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Abegi!!!! she no know; Na wetin self? person go mess e don become News for nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by MrShine(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
McOswalt:
Na you sabi. tongue

Oh there's always need to appreciate the behind of a good girl, don't you think so? wink

undecided
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by surddick(m): 3:19am On Nov 13, 2016
na so we see am
grin grin
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by ayaside(m): 4:15am On Nov 13, 2016
And the guys calling OP names...That's trash.Who told you guys she isn't aware of her underpants showing sad

2 Likes

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Jenny1010:

i see you are here to defend the dickhead.
why re u covering ur face
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Mileslamar1(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Lol
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by moshmusth(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2016
why you dey cover face btw i love that tattoo on you

Jenny1010:
op.. are you sure thats not your mum ?? undecided

childern of nawadays cry
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Seen enough guys "sagging " it as well, that's not sexy either.

1 Like

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by greatpablo(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2016
Jenny1010:
op.. are you sure thats not your mum ?? undecided

childern of nawadays cry
you harsh o
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by decub: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2016
contactmorak:
People need to learn to dress properly when in public. Look at her for goodness sake... Indecent dressing everywhere. This lady selling Bend-down-select Clothes exposed her panties in the market a d everyone passing by can easily see.

Meanwhile, you would notice that there is another person displaying his or her wares behind her. If you are a man and you are that person behind her, what would you do? Will you tell her to adjust her panties and stand the risk of being embarrassed by her or will you just ignore and stand the risk of being distracted? Especially if you were fasting.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/if-you-are-guy-behind-this-lady-who.html
Taking her pix was quite unnecessary, she might not have noticed.
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2016
Her ass is well rounded grin

1 Like

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Kelly2713(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2016
what is this
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by zicoraads: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2016
What is my business if someone decides to walk nàKéd?

I won't snap her, but asking anyone who dresses like this to cover up? Never in a lifetime!
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2016
I will shift my eyes
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Teague4league(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jenny1010:

i see you are here to defend the dickhead.

You are not any different than the op
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
naijaboiy:
And instead of the photographer to mind his business or simply tell her to cover up he decided to take shots of it.

I wonder who is morally bankrupt between the two people. The lady or the jobless photographer who settled down to bring out his phone and take a shot. undecided

Sigh!
abi ooo no common sense
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by chigoizie7(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
contactmorak:
People need to learn to dress properly when in public. Look at her for goodness sake... Indecent dressing everywhere. This lady selling Bend-down-select Clothes exposed her panties in the market a d everyone passing by can easily see.

Meanwhile, you would notice that there is another person displaying his or her wares behind her. If you are a man and you are that person behind her, what would you do? Will you tell her to adjust her panties and stand the risk of being embarrassed by her or will you just ignore and stand the risk of being distracted? Especially if you were fasting.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/if-you-are-guy-behind-this-lady-who.html

Op, she is not indecently dressed.
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
whale tail
Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:

Mumu..

Re: If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? by fajani(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
She dey advertise the pant she put on under,, no big deal, I will just price the pant..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love To Lust / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.