Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,074 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me (1529 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier Aliyu Muhd In Borno State (Photo) / GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by princestars(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Donald Trump is much like me – President Buhari
President Buhari has likened himself to Donald Trump saying that both of them suffered the same media harassment. Recall that on the run up to 2015 presidential elections, Media houses unleashed a barrage of attacks on the President. “I was attacked. Trump was attacked. I was hated. Trump was hated. We’re kind of like brothers,” President Buhari said. Read Also: Buhari & his Ministers disagree on implications of Trump’s win for Nigeria Trump’s ability to by-pass the main news channels became a key factor in his victory, analysts say. The same onslaught was unleashed against President Muhamadu Buhari during the 2015 presidential campaigns. All major news channels pummeled the airwaves with anti-buhari news: both fake and real. “Trump had a way of taking to Twitter and could literally change the narrative because he had such a large following,” Alan Rosenblatt said. Trump maintained his poise as major news organizations unearthed embarrassing episodes about his past. A network of social media supporters amplified the Trump message. They did not only reinforce his vision, they actively sought to counter and quash messages from anti-Trump forces. “It’s organized digital bullying,” Rosenblatt said. “In this way, you have untruths and falsehoods that transit through our media ecosystem and become a tidal wave. “The health of democracy depends on people being exposed to both sides of an issue. Read Also: President Buhari okays new seaport in South-South “These ‘filter bubbles’ and the idea of customized home pages and news feeds I think hurts democracy. “It means people are not debating ideas to arrive at a consensus,” Rosenblatt said. One local official shared news on Facebook with headlines such as “Hillary Clinton Calling for Civil War If Trump Is Elected.” “The most obvious way in which Facebook enabled a Trump victory has been its refusal to address the problem of fake news.” Is President Buhari right in his assertions?
vanguardnigeria.org/donald-trump-much-like-president-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by PrinceFromDilli(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lai is involved
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Tunami(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Taaah, who dash monkey banana?

5 Likes

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by GudluckIBB(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'm sure Trump will not wait for 6 months to appoint ministers Baba did

3 Likes

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Ojiofor: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Make we hear word.Trump certificate is not with the military.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by otukpo(f): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by PDJT: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
I see, continue.
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Paperwhite(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Just negodu the confirmed senile olodo mumu they talk.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by asorocker: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
this is not true
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
trump same as u Buhari cheesy
dnt knw were to start d comparism

1 Like

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by PaulIdu: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
No Sir you can't compare yourself to Trump

1 Like

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by mej67: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chai!

Some people are having sleepless nights. So Bubu can condescend this low to boot locking

But it won't save you Sir. Your alliance with the Sunni Islamic stronghold is an open novel
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by mej67: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Better stick with the Democrats. Don't think they are down and out. They can still cover for you in the Congress, who knows.

But you human rights abuse stinks to high heavens while your one side corruption fight is an international embarrassment to Transparency International and other anticorruption establishment

1 Like

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by onnenka: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Big lie. Trump was harassed by the media, while Buhari on the other hand was exalted by Yoruba zombies in the media. They completely white washed the man

5 Likes

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by princestars(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2016
lalasticalala take this thing to its position na
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by phemmie06(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Lol for dream or where? I beg go park well inside canal
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Abeymills(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2016
I no fit laugh abeg bubuhari d dullard compared to trump haaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaa
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2016
Like u without d billions. Same dumb grade
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Like you? With your cow business, and how your cattle remain 150 for more than 13 years?
With you missing WAEC certificate?
With your wife belonging to the Kitchen, while Trump belong in the decision room?
Oga Buhari, Carry Your wahala and go.
ok.
Wait o.
Meanwhile, Kindly Vote my brother TEMIDAYO, and his story, "ILLUSION", in the ETISALAT flash Fiction Award. Just a click and a like, and your vote will count. Thanks.
Here's the link. http://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=51

1 Like

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I'm sure Trump will not wait for 6 months to appoint ministers Baba did
this guy has already made choice between Tinubu and Buhari

he stands with Tinubu smiley

modath you cannot serve two masters at a time

when the chips are down everybody go answer hin papa name cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by OLADD: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2016
But every fear expressed in the "hate speech" has manifested in Buhari's 15-month reign. They said he's a bigot and sectional leader; he has proved to be one. He was accused of been sympathetic to Boko haram, no single Boko haram leader arrested in the last one year has been prosecuted .They said he's not intellectually and economically sound; he has plunged the country into recession under one year in office. There's none of the issues raised in the so called hate speech that hasn't come to pass, so who's now vindicated?

1 Like

Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2016
one is a good man
the other is a terrorist

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by morbeta(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Big lie ooo!!!...Trump always got the names of Party andhis running mate right. But you changed Osibanjo to Osubade.....Apc to All Progressive Confidence.
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by princestars(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2016
where is lalasticlala
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by ThatIgboBoy: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai,trump have suffered. Imagine being compared to a dunce like buhari?

In this case,buhari is a butterfly that thinks he is a bird
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by KingNom(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Dear Mr. President, I suggest we make the best use of your tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by Demainman1: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
BreakingNews!!!!!

Trump phoned Buhari.........

Details later...
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by boyt1: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tunami:
Taaah, who dash monkey banana?
Lol
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by TrueHeart365(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
bwahahahahahahaha.....

a dullard with no self achievement other than to be called president comparing himself to an accomplished, smart businessman.

wonders shall never endgrin.
Re: President Muhd Buhari- Donald Trump Is Much Like Me by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
No be lie......Buhari..!!

Like bat like eagle !!!

(1) (Reply)

Handshake Between Buhari And Tinubu: What Has Changed? / Anambra Rice. / BREAKING: Senate Adjourns Plenary Session To Feb 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.