Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

4 Simple Ways To Identify Your Helpers Of Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Simple Ways To Identify Your Helpers Of Destiny (7997 Views)

Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend / Hurry....identify Your Helpers Of Destiny? / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Ways To Identify Your Helpers Of Destiny by emwhyz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Friend, it is not out of place to be asked WHO YOU HELP; it might just be an avenue to remind you that you are created to be a helper of destiny.
When I was eight, little did I know that my mother was edging and helping my destiny to be educated, she painted a particular portion of the wall in our house as blackboard for me to write and learn how to spell.
Today I realized that it is just my destiny to be educated. Her unflinching support and every other assistance were instrumental to the fulfillment of my educational achievement.
Destiny in simple terms is God’s purpose for your life. It is appointed or ordained future. Destiny is what God predetermined for you to be and to become his divine will. – David Wilkerson
In the book of Gen. 27:1-10, you will appreciate the fact that “it takes somebody to talk to someone to do something for somebody.” That is why the role of Rebekah as a destiny helper can never be over-emphasized in the fulfillment of Jacob’s God’s given destiny.
One of the reasons why people are not fulfilling their God’s given destiny has been associated with ignorance and failure to recognize the role of their helpers of destiny. Therefore, it is my delight to share with you some basic principles you can use to identify your helpers of destiny and those things, which are your destiny as a child of God.
Here are they:
Privileged to Helpful Information: “God will never do a thing without revealing it to his servant” therefore, take note of friends and folks with helpful advice, hints, directions, messages and information that connects to the top. “Information is powerful” and helpers of destiny are your best chance of getting it. Read Gen 25:22
Committed to your Success: to be committed to someone success involves making promises and standing by the decision, no matter what. Helpers of destiny are people that are either emotionally or intellectually bound to your course of action with a trait of sincere and fixity of purpose to your success, hold them close. It’s indeed a good quality to watch out for in people. Read 1Sam 20:2-42
Positioned to take Risk with you: to take risk means an act or fact of doing something that involves danger or risk in order to achieve a goal. People in this group are sometimes influential, skilled, and powerfully connected in the corridor of power but they are preserved to help you fulfill destiny by giving you chance to prove your worth. They take risk with you by disregarding protocols for you to come to limelight. Read Dan 1:3-11
Destiny Helpers Add Value: John Wooden often said, “Don’t tell me what you’re going to do—show me.” to add value involves constant lookout for spontaneous ways to help others. It is an action that don’t have to be big or expensive; small meaningful actions can make a big difference. To add value is an intentional acts of kindness and to live with intentionality. Therefore, if there's anyone around you who exhibit this kind of virtue, Note, such a person is a helper of destiny. Read Luke 7:36-50

As a child of God, his plan for you is good and not evil therefore, the following are your destiny in Christ:
Healing – 1Pet 2:24
Divine Health – Exo 15:26
Deliverance – John 8:32
Protection - Psalm 91:5-8
Security – Psalm 23:5
Anointing - Psalm 23:5
Long-life - Psalm 91:16
Honor - Psalm 91:15
Joy - Psalm 16:11
peace – John 14:27
abundance – Deut 28:11-12
promotion - Deut 28:11-13
fruitfulness – John 15:5
heaven – John 14:1-3
P:S : Prayerfully discover your helpers of destiny and endeavor not to irritate them.
Re: 4 Simple Ways To Identify Your Helpers Of Destiny by Godssword1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
You can locate your destiny helpers with ease. Follow the guide in this article:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/03/how-to-locate-your-destiny-helper.html

(1) (Reply)

End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets / Bro Paul-- A Short Story / Speaking In Tongues: How Was Your First Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.