Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam (814 Views)

Pls Help! Remedy For Somebody That Mistakenly Rubbed Pepper On Private Part! / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? / Is It Possible For A Lady To Go 24 Hours Without Farting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam by westcole: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hello house,
Is it possible for someone to help pay for TOEFL exam in UK or STATE. Since am taking the exam here in Nigeria.
Re: Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam by mtyekinni: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
I might be willing to help if you wanna register in the US
Re: Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam by westcole: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2009
Thanks, how can you help with that?
Re: Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam by Pharoh: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2009
I can be of help too.
Re: Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam by westcole: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2009
Plz, how will you help me as it of urgent now? kindly reply me soonest.
Re: Is It Possible For Somebody To Help Pay For Toefl Exam by Pharoh: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2009
Well you pay into my account and i can log in to your toefl account to pay for you. Also i have guys in Nigeria that can pay it for you on the fast side but they will charge you some amount which is not up to the official amount so anyone you want?

(1) (Reply)

Lekki/vi Residents, Beware! / Seun: A Moderator Is Needed In The Events Section / Aregbesola Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.