Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband (21154 Views)

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Life4Varnity: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
hey my blessed nairalanders. i hope this hit front page but even if it does not. check out my swag. i so much enjoyed my trip despite the fact that arik airline failed to fly at the apointed scheduled time which is 2 o clock at noon. we later flied at 10 o clock at night. it was fun though. but still thanking God for a safe and sound flight

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by dreezybines: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Reading
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Afonjas and crime.
chai

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Lleigh(f): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
She definitely has something.

He wasn't abducted though

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by UEDIBO: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
wemmieslim:
Oluchukwu ogbonor soup dey get plenty ponmo and crayfish, but Chizoba ogbonor is always naked, the man made a choice.
i cant get it.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by basty: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Flaties and dick na another thing
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Yeligray(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
She was in d spirit.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Life4Varnity: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
more pic. still here chilling in southy o

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by okowande(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Old firewood dey spark anyhow lolzzzz.... Men and wetin motor kill for road na 5 & 6!!!
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
dear future wife, i will not be like alloy grin
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by okowande(f): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Life4Varnity:
hey my blessed nairalanders. i hope this hit front page but even if it does not. check out my swag. i so much enjoyed my trip despite the fact that arik airline failed to fly at the apointed scheduled time which is 2 o clock at noon. we later flied at 10 o clock at night. it was fun though. but still thanking God for a safe and sound flight
Wot has tis got to do wit Chibuzor Alloy, & Oluchukwu Guy u nevr travel befr?

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dis ppl egain grin

Igbo & kata-kata.... Put Jacob Zuma hia .... grin
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Sisqoman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
konji pblm, may be d man thing big well well
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Life4Varnity:
Who be dis one egain?

My friend will u move to d "mental head" section of NL angry

Jez imagine angry

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by scholes0(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
In terms of childbirth, these Igbos are no different from Hausas.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by lekonso: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
nerilove:
He's a very useless man. An old man deceiving himself. Your lover's children beat up your wife and you did nothing. He shouldve been the one been locked up. #agbaya
Go and lock him up.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Life4Varnity:
My friend will u leave dis place angry

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Wasky101: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Life4Varnity:
more pic. still here chilling in southy o
Na picture you go snap for southy. From your story u just got there and you got down to the most important thing first. Kontinue you hear. U think it's me you are doing?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by moseunited: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
She was charged with conspiracy and conduct likely to cause breach of public peace under the Criminal Code.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by moseunited: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
moseunited:
She was charged with conspiracy and conduct likely to cause breach of public peace under the Criminal Code.

Omo, Na here u go fear Nigeria law
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by ikotun1987(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Make the mother of two go learn how to cook beta soup and how to play that game on international stadium rather dan the local one
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Wasky101:

Na picture you go snap for southy. From your story u just got there and you got down to the most important thing first. Kontinue you hear. U think it's me you are doing?
grin

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by 4nobody4every1: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
wemmieslim:
Oluchukwu ogbonor soup dey get plenty ponmo and crayfish, but Chizoba ogbonor is always naked, the man made a choice.
hahahaha, juju and jazz might also be involved grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by baski92(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
I still dey wonder oooo, how is possible for a woman to abducted a full grown man, abi the man see better thing him follow
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by moghulis: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Afonjas and crime.

Guy when those childlen of hate come for your head no even tly to call me make I defend yougrin
lemme kukuma come and be going.
AS IT IS my blother you are on your own.
Am outta here mehn sh¡t

Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
So the law skipped the shameless, pvssy-hunting man to meet a woman of seven children? Nigerian law sha.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Life4Varnity:

Congratulations.
But you must stay away from drugs and crime. Choose a profitable career.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by UEDIBO: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
wemmieslim:
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by brandchambers: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerian police wasting public funds on vexatious and fruitless prosecutions since time immemorial. How do you establish 'Abduction' under the circumstances described in this case. This is sheer waste of precious time and scarce resources. This is a matter of the hearts. the nominal complainant should go and learn how to retain her husband. For all you know, the matter may have turned spiritual. As expected, the other woman is desperate and will definitely give her a run for her money. If she still wants her husband, she must be ready to fight for him but definitely not with the assistance of the police or the court,because the matter is beyond them.
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Greatzeus(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
That women juju strong ohh grin
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by Greatzeus(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
That woman juju strong ohh grin
Re: Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband by bestpunterever: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Afonjas and crime.
you are so dull, in fact ure a waste product.. I pity youur parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Nursery Rhymes And Children's Songs / Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action / Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.