Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi (49453 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Alex Ajayi Confirms Issuing WAEC Certificate To Buhari / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by kings09(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ok
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mteeeew

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by IRobot7(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
drss2:
u issued buari waec certificate yet d dullard used affidevit to contest for president sad why is buari yet to issue or order a new certificate from waec den tell us anoda story.
buari has no waec certificate.

4 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by PaulIdu: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Buhari certificate must be a spiritual one because many people issuing it yet it will never manifest in physical for all to see

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by icebird25(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
jealousy comes from counting others blessing instead of yours.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Old men and lies.....soon he would tell us he commanded the ekiti 15th batallion to fight against biafra.......am just tired of this unity and one nigeria with yorubas and Hausas.....we need Biafra.....i pray Trump help us actualise that......lets go and rule ourselves

6 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

For a reasonable person to make a reasonable conclusion, you need to have a broad knowledge of the subject matter

Instead of answering your question, I will ask you a question

Is it true that most young actresses especially female aspiring actors get pounded by several star actors before they get the chance to feature in a movie?

From my experience I know the answer, so tell me what you think
That some actress sleep with some actors doesn't mean most of them does moreover there's no enough prove but hearsay. PMB and Chidinma had similar experience because they both try to defend themselves but nobody wants believe them.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by 4nobody4every1: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oyiboman69:
I'm only here to see the certificate but since it is audio...
This is me and my son omenka
No dull moment on Nairaland, Una go kill person with laugh, besides, have you met Omenka before?.....How can he be your son when it is an anonymous forum, chai grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Mileslamar1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
angry
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by legibow: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na yoruba man self, and yet they are not treating yoruba's well

3 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by HAH: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Buharis school certificate was issued by Cambridge University not WAEC so this old man may be senile.

My father's school certificate in 1958 was Cambridge University issued, Cambridge University were the ones organizing school before WAEC

MODIFIED: waec was set up by university of cambridge till it became independent certificates were issued by the university, the old man may be right to have worked in waec that was under the supervision of cambridge

4 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by chrisxxx(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
The man said he issued said certificate in the 60s and Buhari certificate bears 50s. Buhari was already a commissioned officer in the 60s. To achieve that u would have spent at least 5 years in the ministry. Remember the information of certificateless Buhari was leaked by a northerner who was very close to him.
Make we live matter for Mathias.

4 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by davibid: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Imagine, the guy is even younger than Buhari and IBB

How possible!

grin

7 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Iamthoney(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kojochyke:

Did Jonathan show u his own? did u see it with ur nak.ed eyes?

swear, and die cos i know u didnt
Are you for real? was there ever a time in his reign from deputy governor to him becoming the president of Nigeria that such issue ever came up that Jonathan doesn't have a waec certificate? Don't bring up mediocrity in the absent of none...shalom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Akinz0126(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
I just take a peek @ the SE and North Teaming up against SW and I was surprised to see how my SE brothers were busy masturbating on it Bashing the SW called(Afonjas) But embracing Buhari the dullard @ the expenses of the Hungar and starvation ravaging the Land Then I ask my sef What da Hell is really wrong with My SE brothers?Yestiday Nigeria super eagles made Us proud We(hausa,igbo,yoruba,ibibio,irobo,isoko et al) All watch the match and we were all jubilating.

Fast forward to yesti9t Buhari continue to be a fura de nunu unrepented dullard.Only to take a sneaky peek @ the thread of SE teaming Up with the North against the Afonjas and became became the hero and messiah.

Am disappointed highly disappointed.

This is why the North'll continue looking down @the entire south Not until we change our mentality towards another

Well accepted the SW betrayed SE just the way Peter betrayed Jesus but you SE can't even let's go all your grudges against Afonjas for a better cause.

Quote me and risk the chance of getting mouth odour!
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by totorimi: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
How a president school certificate will be a subject of controversy is still baffling me till tomorrow. When Obama's birth certificate was in contention he simply produced it and closed the matter once and for all. Here to produce common WAEC/GCE certificate O, has become story upon story, first it was army holding it then suddenly a mutilated, illegible paper good enough as trash surfaced as a president certificate. Cold chills run down my spine to imagine that I live in a country where such can be condoned and some people who are supposed to be the light of the nation who call themselves prof endorse such, what an insult raised to power 10 on education.

A man who through his unguarded utterances has endorsed Nigeria as the most corrupt nation in the world. Even if you dont understand the English the 'oyinbo' press men asked you why not follow the usual style of politicians when they want to dodge questions of saying 'no comments' this one just said an emphatical yesssss to a question if Nigeria was fantastically corrupt and yet he is still sitting in the position as president, what moral right does he have to continue to occupy that seat after labeling the whole nation as corrupt.

Just go and look at the youtube video of Loius Farakhan interview with Mike Wallace, you will weap for the nation, that a Louis have to now come in defence of the country to undo the hard this good for nothing bubu has plunged this nation into. It hurts indeed to sit back and imagine how we ever got ourselves into this rot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5DlODMoNg

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
eleojo23:
What exactly is so difficult about bringing out his certificate for all to see if it really exists?
Bubu's ways are not straight.

I just pray you never lose your certificate. When you do, I hope you will stop claiming you have the certification.

Meanwhile, a certificate is paper that can live after its owner while the real thing (certification) dies with the owner.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by nwakibie3(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kojochyke:

Did Jonathan show u his own? did u see it with ur nak.ed eyes?

swear, and die cos i know u didnt

I worked with INEC and I personally saw Jonathan's photocopied certificate from primary school to PhD level including his NYSC certificate, I saw other contestant's photocopied certificate too. They are mandated to submit them to the INEC during election. I only saw affidavit as buhari's certificate.

8 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Osama10(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where is the certificate?
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by dotcomnamename: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
eleojo23:
What exactly is so difficult about bringing out his certificate for all to see if it really exists?
Bubu's ways are not straight.

And since he did not bring it out, go and do your worst or do the below.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Samtob90(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
RZArecta:
We agree sir but BUHARI SHOULD PLEASE SHOW US HIS WAEC CERTIFICATE smiley

Can you pls show us yours?
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
nwakibie3:

I worked with INEC and personally saw Jonathan's photocopied certificate from primary school to PhD level including his NYSC certificate, I saw other contestant's photocopied certificate too. They are mandated to submit them to the INEC during election. I only saw affidavit as buhari's certificate.

If you really worked in INEC, how come you saw all those docs of GEJ and just an affidavit for PMB. His military certs were not there too or all you saw were several affidavit.

Last time I checked, if all my certs get missing today, the law allows me to swear to an affidavit that I lost it and present anywhere I need to present my cert. Why is it strangr to people like you who are supposed to know things like this.

Years ago, I discovered my father's original B.A cert half eaten by termites. He went on to be a director and later retired on reaching 35yrs in service.

Do termites, rats, dogs, fire, water or any such that could destroy your certificate also destroy the qualification you earned.

A girl named Aninta wrote waec and her cert came with the first name 'Anin a'. She has not gone through the processes for correcting the obmission. The girl has graduated from the university with this same error, has presented this cert everywhere with no questions asked but I guess the day she becomes a politician, the opposition will claim she is not the owner of such qualification.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Realist2: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Does it mean buhari will not still present his certificate in 2019, will he still summit affidavit along side his inec nomination form?.

Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Stanbeto: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Okay Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.