Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,754 members, 7,959,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi (49477 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Alex Ajayi Confirms Issuing WAEC Certificate To Buhari / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by naijaking1: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
How did this mis-caption hit front page?
He said he had the opportunity to issue certificate to Buhari and IBB not that he actually did.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by saintmark88(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Even if u complain from today till tomorrow, d man is d president, no amount of nairaland complain will change that.

So certificate or no certificate... The man is the president and there's Nuffn anyone can do about it

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by saintmark88(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
naijaking1:
How did this mis-caption hit front page?
He said he had the opportunity to issue certificate to Buhari and IBB not that he actually did.

Comprehension is actually ur problem, go back to primary school
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
emmygzy:
lol see ur life APC e-rat. Who certificate help ke? You want to tell me you didn't go to school abi. Enjoy your money but posterity will keep judging you guys for bringing a certificateless man to rule Nigeria, making Nigeria to enter the worst recession in history with the rash decision that an educated man will not take. Also, the spirit of people that committed suicide because of this economic hardship will continue to hunt you guys. Imagine using a lawyer to do minister of budget planning, that shows he is a pure illiterate. 90 percent of his cabinet members are lawyers putting square peg in round hole. It also took him six months to appoint those incompetent ministers. Buhari is a disaster abeg. Even Tinubu that promoted him is now regretting.

Only a foool will commit suicide.. a foool and a coward.... certificate nor be brain... if u think am lying, how many phd holders are CEOs?
we tried ur so called CERTIFICATED guy, me i nur see wetin him achieve..
U must be a discriminatory hypocrite...

hate for all i care, i am not an APC or PDP supporter, cos in d real sense they dont support my life pursuit.. but whoever is there at any point in time deserves it cos he/she was able to understand the GAME
After all it is politics.

thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by AlPeter: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Akinz0126:
I just take a peek @ the SE and North Teaming up against SW and I was surprised to see how my SE brothers were busy masturbating on it Bashing the SW called(Afonjas) But embracing Buhari the dullard @ the expenses of the Hungar and starvation ravaging the Land Then I ask my sef What da Hell is really wrong with My SE brothers?Yestiday Nigeria super eagles made Us proud We(hausa,igbo,yoruba,ibibio,irobo,isoko et al) All watch the match and we were all jubilating.

Fast forward to yesti9t Buhari continue to be a fura de nunu unrepented dullard.Only to take a sneaky peek @ the thread of SE teaming Up with the North against the Afonjas and became became the hero and messiah.

Am disappointed highly disappointed.

This is why the North'll continue looking down @the entire south Not until we change our mentality towards another

Well accepted the SW betrayed SE just the way Peter betrayed Jesus but you SE can't even let's go all your grudges against Afonjas for a better cause.

Quote me and risk the chance of getting mouth odour!
there was never a betrayal
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by innochris78: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't know plus and minus very well, what is the age difference between Alex Ajayi and Buhari and at what age the senior certificate writer was employed into civil service
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Duru1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
soldierkunle:

Eighty-six-year-old Alex Ajayi is the first graduate from Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. He was also the campaign director to the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo during the 1979 presidential election. He talks about his life with KAMARUDEEN OGUNDELE

How was growing up like?

I was born on June 28, 1930. I was privileged to come from a literate family. My father worked with missionary priests who were Oxford-trained. Ado Ekiti, as a metropolis and occupied by agrarian people, did not develop as fast it should be in the beginning. Many towns and villages near and far from Ado produced graduates decades before our own time.

My father combined teaching with evangelism. He was in charge of three schools and three churches in Ikere in the 1920s. He and one other person established the first Olu Scout Troupe in Owo where I also became a member in 1941. My mother was also trained by the missionaries. My parents travelled to different parts of the country.

Which schools did you attend?

I attended many primary schools because my father was a headmaster and pastor. I started at St Luke’s Ikere and then St. Mary in Ode Ekiti. I later had a stint at Emmanuel Primary School, Ado Ekiti and in All Saints, Ogbonkowo, in Ondo State. I was at St James Igbara Odo, Ekiti, when my father was the headmaster and catechist there. I was at St Patrick, Owo, in 1941. My headmaster was the late Pa D.O Fagunwa who authored Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irumale and later became my class master at Igbobi College. I later went to All Saints, Owode in Abeokuta, Ogun State, which my father upgraded to Standard 5 and 6 till October 1943 when I came to Ado after my father was transferred to Aramoko Ekiti. I finished Standard 6 in Christ’s School, Ado Ekiti.

After leaving Christ’s School, which other schools did you attend?

I attended Igbobi College, Lagos from 1944 to 1949. At the time, the principal was the only member of the Headmaster’s Conference of England. I got sound education from the school. Because I belonged to a group of boys who were adventurous, we begged the school to allow us to sit for a high examination and school certificate when we were in final year.

We also sat for the London matriculation examination and many of us passed. I was able to teach my own mates while they were still in school because I left school months before them. I later gained admission into Fourah Bay College, Sierra Leone, an affiliate of University of Durham in England. The college produced Bishop Ajayi Crowther and all the great men of letters at the time. The first Nigerian Vice-Chancellor of University of Ibadan, Kenneth Dike, attended the university. I skipped the first year and spent only three years and that gave me a lot of advantages. Many of my seniors in grammar schools started working and could not continue with their education. That was how I became the first graduate in Ado Ekiti.

Can you give insights into your career in the civil service?

I was the principal of Fiditi Grammar School, Oyo State, at age 26 in 1956 and produced the first set of students in 1959. I ensured that the school was stabilised before I joined the West African Examinations Council. I also established a football team and the late Teslim (Thunder) Balogun came from Ibadan to train my boys. They went on to win all their matches in the western region and even defeated the University of Ibadan football team 12-0. With that level of achievements, I joined the West African Examination Council as a pioneer staff. I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar. I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge. I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria. I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State: Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s. When I was in WAEC, I was put on the council of the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) in 1966 by the national government of Aguiyi Ironsi. I was put on three important committees. The vice-chancellor and others were interested that I became a full staff of the university which I was not really keen about. But I finally accepted out of pressure. When I was serving on the council of the University of Ife, I was among the three-member committee selected by Chief Obafemi Awolowo as the first chancellor. I was on the council that installed him in 1967. From the early days of my life, I never applied for jobs. I was just invited. I stayed at the University of Ife before I left for an examination correspondence college as a director and controller producing lectures for professional courses and involved with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Institute of Insurers and Institute of Bankers. I had the joy of launching these new lecture courses in the universities in Lagos, Ife and the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Thereafter, I went into private business with the late of Oni of Ife and Leventis. I established a factory at Ibadan where I was a director and subscribing shareholder.

In those days, we produced carpet used by the Senate, the Nigerian Stock Exchange and others. The carpet companies in Lagos then were just distributors; we were the real manufacturers.

Did you hold any public office?

I served as the local government chairman of Ado Ekiti between 1973 and 1983 first under the military and again invited under the civilians without receiving a kobo. That was when I gave out my house as Senate to the then Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado Ekiti. I’m used to giving to charity. I have instituted a scholarship for the best final year student in Christ’s School since 1967. These are just some flashes of my public and private life.

How did you meet your wife?

It was during independence in 1960. We had a ceremony at a Race Course which later became Tafawa Balewa Square. A lot of my friends came all the way from Freetown to watch the independence ceremony in Lagos. So, I decided to take them out. They gave me an address. But when I got there, maybe they were not so sure of the address, there was no sight of them. I met a young lady in front of the house. I asked for direction and she tried to explain to me whether it was another street or so. That was how we met. The friendship flourished. We married six years later. She is a brilliant, healthy and virtuous woman. She was the captain of netball in her school and later captained all Lagos netball teams that toured the whole of the West.

How do you unwind?

I enjoyed dancing a lot. In those days, we had jazz, jive, swig; these took us to different parties and restaurants in Lagos. In the university on Saturdays we had hops and dancing in the theatre. In my days in London we had Saturday hops. I am a life member of Lagos Island Club. I was a founding member of Ado Ekiti Inland Club. I was the launch chairman of scouting movement in the University of Ife in 1971. I am a life patron of Boys Brigade in Ado Ekiti. I compose hymns and write poems. I am a life patron of the choir in St Francis in Lagos; a patron of the choir in All Saints, Yaba and in Emmanuel Cathedral in Ado Ekiti. This gives me enough time to relax and enjoy hymns.

Tell us about your relationship with the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

My working relationship with Chief Obafemi Awolowo started with my father. In 1954, my father became a member of the House of Assembly in Ado Ekiti. Then, Awolowo was about founding the Action Group. At the time, not many people knew the difference between Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe. They saw Awolowo as co-runner to Zik. Many people in the West then were Zikists. When members of the assembly were elected, it was on the day the assembly was going to open that Awolowo announced Action Group and started calling people to join him. I advised my father to stay with the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons because I belonged to a group referred to as Zikists Movement. Although I had just left secondary school then, Lagos gave us much political maturity because as students, we were allowed to attend public lecturers by the likes of Nwafor Orizu Zik, among others. Awolowo put my father on a very important committee. As principal of Fiditi Grammar School, Awolowo wanted to land his helicopter on the school’s field, but I insisted that the Premier must write a letter of permission, which he did. He wrote the letter and we allowed him to land the helicopter on the school’s field in June 1959. And he campaigned. I started visiting his house. Later on, Awolowo gave the first set of 200 scholarships. Before that, he gave out 40 to graduates and post- graduates students whom I was among. He wrote us letters personally at different locations to congratulate us. I replied his letter and thanked him. He was very pleased. I later became his campaign director under the United Party of Nigeria for the 1979 election.

You were Awolowo’s campaign director in Borno State for the 1979 elections. Do you share the belief that UPN was a party for westerners?

The intention of the founding fathers was to build a national party with branches all over the country. I had my office in Maimalari in Maiduguri, Borno State. Awolowo had his men all over the country. It was just the reception that failed. There were people that wanted to work with him in the North but they were in the minority. They were people that were anti-establishment who would rather be on their own. There was acceptance but not enough to change the status quo. But we still won a seat in Biu senatorial district. However, there was still rigging.

If the election was not rigged as you said, do you think Awolowo could have won the election?

No, he could not have won. There was suspicion in the North that the first coup plotters of 1966 wanted to make him the prime minister. There was so much distrust of him in the North because many leading northern leaders were killed in the first coup. So, they didn’t want him to become the president. But some still believed in him and worked for him. We still won a seat in Biu senatorial district.

http://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/

These people and their conjectural crap are pitiful. There was no House of Assembly in Ado Ekiti in 1954.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
mailmitch:

My brother I don check and had to read the write up well, but I no see anything like he issued Buhari any certificate. Na lie abeg d heding is very misleading
Me No Even Get Time To Read D Long Epistle
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by maxzzo1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why Is it dat naija probs are caused by dis old men ...pls letz see d photocopy....
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Raskasal(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
At least haters will stop saying he has Nepal bill. Lol
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
realglobe:

you keep talking nonsense without telling us how the SW have benefited from APC more than the SE.. why is yoruba leader tinubu crying of having been abandoned

Its too bad that you still think its nonsense until reality befalls on the SE. The political marriage between the SW and the North will see SW take power from the north when the North is through with it. Where will that leave the SE? SW dont need to get much now but in future they will.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by realglobe: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
adanny01:

[s]Its too bad that you still think its nonsense until reality befalls on the SE. The political marriage between the SW and the North will see SW take power from the north when the North is through with it. Where will that leave the SE? SW dont need to get much now but in future they will.[/s]
you are still talking about the political marriage with the north when tinbunu have been thrown under the bus? yeye
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
realglobe:

you are still talking about the political marriage with the north when tinbunu have been thrown under the bus? yeye

After Buhari, who do you think will inherit the presidency, SW or SE. North will not work with SE against SW, you know that. SW will get it. Watch and see. Just like i knew Buhari will win but almost the whole Nairaland thought differently.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by realglobe: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
adanny01:

After Buhari, who do you think will inherit the presidency, SW or SE. North will not work with SE against SW, you know that. SW will get it. Watch and see. Just like i knew Buhari will win but almost the whole Nairaland thought differently.
that obasanjo became president out of circumstance (compensation) does not mean yorubas will smell presidency again.. keep deluding yourself
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Ken4Christ: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Why did it take the old man this length of time to respond on such an important issue? Was he in coma?

Maybe Buhari didn't do well, so he doesn't want to embarrass himself by presenting a Certificate with low performance.

The Inec officials who approved his nomination form has the greater sin.

The real true will come out one day.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by greggng: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2016
drss2:
u issued buari waec certificate yet d dullard used affidevit to contest for president sad abi rats chop him waec certificate if true true rats chop am, why is buari yet to issue or order a new certificate from waec tell us anoda story.
buari has no waec certificate!

Is a shame a responsible person clicked like for u. Ur question shows that u re not educated. After educating u and u fail to understand u re on Ur own. First ibb administration took away all buharis relevant document in the name of punishing him when he was over thrown. All along he thought his original certificate was with ibb since he took his entire document. He went as far as getting his certificate number which he showed to the world and till date no one has contradicted that fact. Secondly he approached his former secondary school to seek for statement of his result and it was issued. The mischievous people now claimed he used current passport instead of when he actually completed. I wonder were this people come from. In my secondary school no passport was on statement of result during my time but nowadays they now afix passport. Does that render my own useless? Again my nysc has no passport but today it has. Does that make mine useless? At waec certificate is clearly written when missing no replacement. So we're do they expect buhari to get a replacement? You can only get what we call confirmation of result. I ve passed through this process till date waec didn't issue me another certificate but I got statement of result from my secondary school and waec confirmation of result which I used for clearance. If at this point you re not educated enough go and die. I rest my case
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by DedeNkem: 4:02am On Nov 14, 2016
Fake certificates.

It is funny how much Yorubas help Notherners and Northerners still back-stab them!

How Yorubas (who're more intelligent than Northerners) would let Northerners use and f*uck them is beyond comprehension!

Either Yorubas have dementia genetically or they're not naturally wired to learn from history!
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by emmygzy(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Kojochyke:

Only a foool will commit suicide.. a foool and a coward.... certificate nor be brain... if u think am lying, how many phd holders are CEOs?

hate for all i care, i am not an APC or PDP supporter, cos in d real sense they dont support my life pursuit.. but whoever is there at any point in time deserves it cos he/she was able to understand the GAME

thank you!
oga you're contraducring yourself o, you too want to deny Buhari? How many CEO in Nigeria doesn't have certificate? You know that assuming that assuming that Buhari is highly learned, we won't be in this situation. There decisions he took that a learned won't take, there are things he said that a learned person won't say. A learned person won't say ministers are noise makers, a learned won't interfere in economic matters, someone like osinbajo can't say his wife belong to the kitchen. Even as harsh as Obasanjo is, Obasanjo never interfered with economic decisions, he never told Charles soludo not to give dollars to anybody because that is one of the primary work of the CBN thereby creating an artificial devaluation. Look at the policy summersault that is happening in the administration. He said CBN should not sell dollar to be bureau dey change, when things have now spoiled, he was the one that now give permission to CBN to sell dollar to bureau dey change. Why reverse after things has spoilt. If he had at least finished secondary school he would have known the law of demand and supply such that when something is scarce and with high demand, there will be push up in price. If he had not interfered, dollar would not be more than 250 at worst.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2016
emmygzy:
oga you're contraducring yourself o, you too want to deny Buhari? How many CEO in Nigeria doesn't have certificate? You know that assuming that assuming that Buhari is highly learned, we won't be in this situation. There decisions he took that a learned won't take, there are things he said that a learned person won't say. A learned person won't say ministers are noise makers, a learned won't interfere in economic matters, someone like osinbajo can't say his wife belong to the kitchen. Even as harsh as Obasanjo is, Obasanjo never interfered with economic decisions, he never told Charles soludo not to give dollars to anybody because that is one of the primary work of the CBN thereby creating an artificial devaluation. Look at the policy summersault that is happening in the administration. He said CBN should not sell dollar to be bureau dey change, when things have now spoiled, he was the one that now give permission to CBN to sell dollar to bureau dey change. Why reverse after things has spoilt. If he had at least finished secondary school he would have known the law of demand and supply such that when something is scarce and with high demand, there will be push up in price. If he had not interfered, dollar would not be more than 250 at worst.

Are u or ur cronies more learned than Donald Trump?
A hard talker is always a hard talker.. certificate or not..
it's a trait.

At least u must have heard of Donald Trump...right?
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by emmygzy(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2016
Kojochyke:

thank you!
Look at what ure saying? You want to tell me you're not educated at all or what and aside that, you said certificate no be brain, in essence you're telling me you might not send your child to school or even encourage them to go. All the decisions Buhari has taken does it look like a decision that someone that has brain will take? Even his utterances too, can a learned person say his wife belong to the kitchen and bedroom? First lady for that matter, can osinbajo or fashola say that? Even you can you say that? You can see that when he said it the learned people in his cabinet was trying to defend him saying that he was joking because they know he was saying rubbish. He even said he mean it which shows that he is very dull, something he shouldn't have said in the first place.I can count so many blunders Buhari has committed which if he had has a good education, he wouldn't have. His brainlessness brought us here. For femi adesina to have said he wouldnt have collected the job if he had been notified, you should know how disappointed he is. I use to pity him sometimes when he's defending the blunders of Buhari, most times he waves questions.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2016
realglobe:

that obasanjo became president out of circumstance (compensation) does not mean yorubas will smell presidency again.. keep deluding yourself

In the next 10 years, do you still think Hausas will keep ruling Nigeria? Not possible. Someone has to be, the only likely hood is Yoruba again.

You saying i should keep deluding myself is a mere repetition of the Buhari win when i was told several times that i was deluding myself. When this one happens, please remember what i said. If i were an Igbo guy, i would start encouraging my people to stop thinking of self, join forces with the SS and either Hausa or the Yoruba which will lead to one betraying the other. For now, Igbos are on their own and cannot pull the political weight. This is a reality which most igbos dont realize.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Oblang(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Akinz0126:
I just take a peek @ the SE and North Teaming up against SW and I was surprised to see how my SE brothers were busy masturbating on it Bashing the SW called(Afonjas) But embracing Buhari the dullard @ the expenses of the Hungar and starvation ravaging the Land Then I ask my sef What da Hell is really wrong with My SE brothers?Yestiday Nigeria super eagles made Us proud We(hausa,igbo,yoruba,ibibio,irobo,isoko et al) All watch the match and we were all jubilating.

Fast forward to yesti9t Buhari continue to be a fura de nunu unrepented dullard.Only to take a sneaky peek @ the thread of SE teaming Up with the North against the Afonjas and became became the hero and messiah.

Am disappointed highly disappointed.

This is why the North'll continue looking down @the entire south Not until we change our mentality towards another

Well accepted the SW betrayed SE just the way Peter betrayed Jesus but you SE can't even let's go all your grudges against Afonjas for a better cause.

Quote me and risk the chance of getting mouth odour!

How did SW betray them? Abeg talk wetin u know jare...
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
emmygzy:
Look at what ure saying? You want to tell me you're not educated at all or what and aside that, you said certificate no be brain, in essence you're telling me you might not send your child to school or even encourage them to go. All the decisions Buhari has taken does it look like a decision that someone that has brain will take? Even his utterances too, can a learned person say his wife belong to the kitchen and bedroom? First lady for that matter, can osinbajo or fashola say that? Even you can you say that? You can see that when he said it the learned people in his cabinet was trying to defend him saying that he was joking because they know he was saying rubbish. He even said he mean it which shows that he is very dull, something he shouldn't have said in the first place.I can count so many blunders Buhari has committed which if he had has a good education, he wouldn't have. His brainlessness brought us here. For femi adesina to have said he wouldnt have collected the job if he had been notified, you should know how disappointed he is. I use to pity him sometimes when he's defending the blunders of Buhari, most times he waves questions.

u get mind to call another persons FADA brainless.....
therefore you have given me the impetus to call ur FADA same.

Ur FADA IS REALLY BRAINLESS.. WHAT HE HAS IN HIS SKULL IS SAND MIXED WITH SAWDUST AND GRASS.

thank you,
for insulting people's parents daily cos u were never trained.

thank u for ur MUMUITY!
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by emmygzy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kojochyke:

u get mind to call another persons FADA brainless.....
therefore you have given me the impetus to call ur FADA same.

Ur FADA IS REALLY BRAINLESS.. WHAT HE HAS IN HIS SKULL IS SAND MIXED WITH SAWDUST AND GRASS.

thank you,
for insulting people's parents daily cos u were never trained.

thank u for ur MUMUITY!
some foolish people dey nairaland sha, all this useless ranting because I abuse your paymaster? Didn't you people call Jonathan all sort of names. You know no say na the same father born us. You're really mad fellow. You should spend the rest of your days at aro or yaba left. Such a stupendously animalistic rash ragamuffin.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
emmygzy:
some foolish people dey nairaland sha, all this useless ranting because I abuse your paymaster? Didn't you people call Jonathan all sort of names. You know no say na the same father born us. You're really mad fellow. You should spend the rest of your days at aro or yaba left. Such a stupendously animalistic rash ragamuffin.

Na u sabi..
if u follow my moniker well, u will see that i even helped defend Jonathan against insults. I insulted them back, cos na me be KARMA itself..

That said,u can Criticize people if u must, but when u start pouring insults, be rest assured that someone will push it back to ur family.

All those ur big grammar yet u aint known in ur village not to mention ur local govt..

MONKEYTAIL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Ifeanyi Ubah & His Family In London UK Shortly Before His Death (Video) / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.