Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi (49443 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Alex Ajayi Confirms Issuing WAEC Certificate To Buhari / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Akintol23(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Baba Alex Ajayi is economical with d truth.Where was he when d allegations and counter allegations on d issue were hot?. Why is it that Buhari is yet to produce d certificate up till now?.Why is it that Buhari is hiring SANs to defend what is actually in his possession? These are d fundamental questions.A functional civil servant always have d personal flimsy copies of every document signed by him,so Baba Ajayi can simply show us d flimpsy copy of Buhari's certificate to proof that Buhari is really having it,If Buhari doesn't want to show it because of poor grades in it!
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by emmygzy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
adanny01:

If you really worked in INEC, how come you saw all those docs of GEJ and just an affidavit for PMB. His military certs were not there too or all you saw were several affidavit.

Last time I checked, if all my certs get missing today, the law allows me to swear to an affidavit that I lost it and present anywhere I need to present my cert. Why is it strangr to people like you who are supposed to know things like this.

Years ago, I discovered my father's original B.A cert half eaten by termites. He went on to be a director and later retired on reaching 35yrs in service.

Do termites, rats, dogs, fire, water or any such that could destroy your certificate also destroy the qualification you earned.

A girl named Aninta wrote waec and her cert came with the first name 'Anin a'. She has not gone through the processes for correcting the obmission. The girl has graduated from the university with this same error, has presented this cert everywhere with no questions asked but I guess the day she becomes a politician, the opposition will claim she is not the owner of such qualification.
what is this one saying na. Buhari wrote in the avidavit that his certificate is with the army and the army came outside to say they only have a recommendation letter that he will pass waec, that they should admit him into the army. Let's assume the army was lying under Jonathan, fine, now that he is the commander in chief, someone now sue him that he should produce that certificate, I expect him to tell the army to produce the certificate and then present it to the court. Instead of that, he hired 13 SANS and 20lawyers to defend him using one frivolous defensive line saying they did not serve him the summon in Kaduna and bla bla bla. The man no get cert. He did not finish sec. School before joining the army.

6 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Jesusloveyou: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
drss2:
u issued buari waec certificate yet d dullard used affidevit to contest for president sad abi rats chop him waec certificate if true true rats chop am, why is buari yet to issue or order a new certificate from waec tell us anoda story.
buari has no waec certificate!
kids everywhere,
Somebody confirmed the issuance of certificate, and you are still saying he does not have certificate
And pmb have answered you before the election that ibb stole the certificate
And before now, you iPods said nobody issued pmb any certificate, but now the truth is coming out

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
nwakibie3:

I worked with INEC and I personally saw Jonathan's photocopied certificate from primary school to PhD level including his NYSC certificate, I saw other contestant's photocopied certificate too. They are mandated to submit them to the INEC during election. I only saw affidavit as buhari's certificate.

u lie pass Lai Mohammed.
u can lie o,... latter people will say APC are liars.

The same INEC job we all did durng the election.

I put it to u dat u be d highest LIAR.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by drss2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
kids everywhere,
Somebody confirmed the issuance of certificate, and you are still saying he does not have certificate
And pmb have answered you before the election that ibb stole the certificate
And before now, you iPods said nobody issued pmb any certificate, but now the truth is coming out
so u were there wen IBB stole buari's waec cert abeg go wash plates. politics is not for small children.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Iamthoney:
Are you for real? was there ever a time in his reign from deputy governor to him becoming the president of Nigeria that such issue ever came up that Jonathan doesn't have a waec certificate? Don't bring up mediocrity in the absent of none...shalom

you are the mediocre here.
first off, PDP was never ever getting big challenges. now a great match came, they got scared. people can say anything in d heat of d moment to get extra votes. U can even swear that your opponent is from Italy, just to discredit him.

did Jonathan ever show u his own? answer me, and i will know u are a better liar than our minister.

ABGAKARA!
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Jesusloveyou: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Akintol23:
Baba Alex Ajayi is economical with d truth.Where was he when d allegations and counter allegations on d issue were hot?. Why is it that Buhari is yet to produce d certificate up till now?.Why is it that Buhari is hiring SANs to defend what is actually in his possession? These are d fundamental questions.A functional civil servant always have d personal flimsy copies of every document signed by him,so Baba Ajayi can simply show us d flimpsy copy of Buhari's certificate to proof that Buhari is really having it,If Buhari doesn't want to show it because of poor grades in it!
why not goan ask the current registrar instead of misyarning

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Akinz0126:
I just take a peek @ the SE and North Teaming up against SW and I was surprised to see how my SE brothers were busy masturbating on it Bashing the SW called(Afonjas) But embracing Buhari the dullard @ the expenses of the Hungar and starvation ravaging the Land Then I ask my sef What da Hell is really wrong with My SE brothers?Yestiday Nigeria super eagles made Us proud We(hausa,igbo,yoruba,ibibio,irobo,isoko et al) All watch the match and we were all jubilating.

Fast forward to yesti9t Buhari continue to be a fura de nunu unrepented dullard.Only to take a sneaky peek @ the thread of SE teaming Up with the North against the Afonjas and became became the hero and messiah.

Am disappointed highly disappointed.

This is why the North'll continue looking down @the entire south Not until we change our mentality towards another

Well accepted the SW betrayed SE just the way Peter betrayed Jesus but you SE can't even let's go all your grudges against Afonjas for a better cause.

Quote me and risk the chance of getting mouth odour!

Until u guys learn yo bargain politically, you be kept out of leadership and continue to accuse those who are close to you for betrayal. The SW didn't betray the SE, they bargained for VP and also next turn to produce the president. You guys expected what for God's sake, you guys had no bargaining chip and until you guys come up with a bargain, you will remain relegated. When SW and the north produced APC, you guys thought PDP is infallible, now you know and still blaming SW even when they made their choice long before the elections. Get over it and find an alliance.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by NovusHomo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
thesicilian:
You guys should give it a rest please!

I wonder o. I passed WAEC more than 20 years ago and I don't even know where my certificate is. My life has moved beyond that basic qualification. So has Buhari's life. E don do!

2 Likes

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
emmygzy:
what is this one saying na. Buhari wrote in the avidavit that his certificate is with the army and the army came outside to say they only have a recommendation letter that he will pass waec, that they should admit him into the army. Let's assume the army was lying under Jonathan, fine, now that he is the commander in chief, someone now sue him that he should produce that certificate, I expect him to tell the army to produce the certificate and then present it to the court. Instead of that, he hired 13 SANS and 20lawyers to defend him using one frivolous defensive line saying they did not serve him the summon in Kaduna and bla bla bla. The man no get cert. He did not finish sec. School before joining the army.

That's your conviction, wallow in it.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Jesusloveyou: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
drss2:
so u were there wen IBB stole buari's waec cert abeg go wash plates. politics is not for small children.
this is what I meant by kids everywhere, just misyarning as if you no go school,
Must I be there before you know what transpired.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
GOD bless all igbobians. For the wailers, you have heard from the horse's mouth please stop wailing again. Yaba left and Aro is not far.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by adanny01(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
NovusHomo:

I wonder o. I passed WAEC more than 20 years ago and I don't even know where my certificate is. My life has moved beyond that basic qualification. So has Buhari's life. E don do!

I don't even know how to describe it. INEC didn't complain o. To him who say Buhari has no cert must prove that allegation. He who asserts must proof. If they sue Buhari to court to see his cert he is not under obligation to show it, only the judge can order it. Even then, only inec can be shown or the judge himself. This matter has been dead and restarts as a consolation to those who oppose the president.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by kettle84(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigeria ruled by illiterates right from time no wonder the decay of the country.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by ndcide(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Any buhari supporter can make this claim. If you even ask passingshot or Omenka to make this claim, they 'll gladly tell you he issued the certificate to buhari in 1920.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Omotonsho(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Kojochyke post=51003979]

Did Jonathan show u his own? did u see it with ur nak.ed eyes?

swear, and die cos i know u didn't ur question amuse me. U want to see the certificate of a former lecturer to get yourself convince if he has certificate. U Funny sha.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Iamthoney(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kojochyke:

you are the mediocre here.
first off, PDP was never ever getting big challenges. now a great match came, they got scared. people can say anything in d heat of d moment to get extra votes. U can even swear that your opponent is from Italy, just to discredit him.

did Jonathan ever show u his own? answer me, and i will know u are a better liar than our minister.

ABGAKARA!
I but asked you a simple question and instead of you to see answer typed out for me to lay eyes upon it you but prove to me that your mediocrity is supreme. Why is it so hard for PMB to just show us his certificate if he truly does have one like he claimed and not running to some 13 SANS to come to his aid. Know that if he truly doesn't have one, Karma shall see him to deserved fate and punishment shall swiftly follow if he is yet of this world(I pray he is alive for a long time) for fooling some gullible Nigerians(Zombies) to vote him into power.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by whirlwind7(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kojochyke:

Did Jonathan show u his own? did u see it with ur nak.ed eyes?

swear, and die cos i know u didnt

Totally irrelevant.

Since 1999 when this sham democracy started, we have had four men occupy Aso Rock: OBJ, Yar Adua, GEJ and now, PMB.
Of the three people before PMB, which one of them had any controversy surrounding the minimum qualification to run for the office of president?
None.
You asked that fellow if he had seen GEJ's certificate with his naked eyes. Well, there is no need for him or you or I to see it, because there are people who are charged to do just that.
And PMB's case raised some dust because he had no certificate to show. It was as simple as that.

We can also argue that all the presidents we've had so far went further to bag degree certificates in tertiary institutions...all except PMB. Arguably because he never had the requisite qualification to get accepted in the first place. Makes sense to you now?
One of his staunch supporters, in the person of El Rufai told us prior to 2015 that PMB is the only one among his contemporaries who never had a suffix to his military rank because he never passed any of the military colledge exams.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
whirlwind7:

Totally irrelevant.

Since 1999 when this sham democracy started, we have had four men occupy Aso Rock: OBJ, Yar Adua, GEJ and now, PMB.
Of the three people before PMB, which one of them had any controversy surrounding the minimum qualification to run for the office of president?
None.
You asked that fellow if he had seen GEJ's certificate with his naked eyes. Well, there is no need for him or you or I to see it, because there are people who are charged to do just that.
And PMB's case raised some dust because he had no certificate to show. It was as simple as that.

We can also argue that all the presidents we've had so far went further to bag degree certificates in tertiary institutions...all except PMB. Arguably because he never had the requisite qualification to get accepted in the first place. Makes sense to you now?
One of his staunch supporters, in the person of El Rufai told us prior to 2015 that PMB is the only one among his contemporaries who never had a suffix to his military rank because he never passed any of the military colledge exams.

All what i picked from what u are saying is that u must really be good in CONSPIRACY THEORY.

pls tell me, what is d provission of the law?

minimum of waec abi
MINIMUM (at least).

so is waec bigger than NDA result? is it bigger than the rest from d millitary?

what is ur interpretation of the provission?

I know you are good in typing, but am sure, u understand wat ''MINIMUM OF'' means.
if u don't, then i can swear that ur waec/ SSCE was written by mercenaries.

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS EVERYWHERE!
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by NairaMaster1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
ivandragon:
& yet PMB needed 13 SANs to defend something as trivial as a court summon on the matter.

My brother he would have come out to tell us he issued Waec certificate to a man of his age

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Kojochyke(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
emmygzy:

a political army abi.. same army which denied one of it's own to favour Jona.
Which army?
abi no be Naija we dey?

besides...who certificate help? with all ur certificates, are u better place than the average business man or uneducated entrepreneur?

with certificate u dey look for job of #10,000.
Abeg go get a life, use ur ability to write conspiracy theories to write a movie and send to Steven Spielberg.. they will pay u millions.

i would have written, but that kind of script is best left for bad losers like YOU!
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by NairaMaster1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
You issued WAEC certificate to a man of your age? And you didn't tell us when we called 13 SANs? So when you were going to School where was Buhari? Fayemi well done. You're all professionals at APC

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by realglobe: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
why always afonjas?
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by realglobe: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
adanny01:

Until u guys learn yo bargain politically, you be kept out of leadership and continue to accuse those who are close to you for betrayal. The SW didn't betray the SE, they bargained for VP and also next turn to produce the president. You guys expected what for God's sake, you guys had no bargaining chip and until you guys come up with a bargain, you will remain relegated. When SW and the north produced APC, you guys thought PDP is infallible, now you know and still blaming SW even when they made their choice long before the elections. Get over it and find an alliance.
you keep talking nonsense without telling us how the SW have benefited from APC more than the SE.. why is yoruba leader tinubu crying of having been abandoned

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Akinz0126(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
adanny01:

And who told you I hailed from SE/SS?

I just stated the obvious and you quickly concluded I came from SE?Can you pls go through my comment again?

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by ncdegreat: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
but that Ajayi is younger than bubu in outlook and bubu said he is 73...how old was bubu and the issuer when the certificate was issued.
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by mailmitch(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Abeg Summarise And Bold Where D Man Said D Certificate Was Issued

My brother I don check and had to read the write up well, but I no see anything like he issued Buhari any certificate. Na lie abeg d heding is very misleading
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Missonas(f): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
All three kwarupt fifle?? it is a coincidence Are you za only worker in WAEC obis?? Where d hell have u been since this issue came up during baba's campaign and why the hell are you telling us this now?? Biko stay one side
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
elvischukie:
OK...noted.
1st ftc on nairaland dedicated to my fellow punters in the house..
cant see any certificate,no evidence,clueless claims nd now we are all suffering frm the wraths we brot upon ourselves by electing a dullard in the name of CHANGE
fellow punter I greet thee
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by emmygzy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kojochyke:

a political army abi.. same army which denied one of it's own to favour Jona.
Which army?
abi no be Naija we dey?

besides...who certificate help? with all ur certificates, are u better place than the average business man or uneducated entrepreneur?

with certificate u dey look for job of #10,000.
Abeg go get a life, use ur ability to write conspiracy theories to write a movie and send to Steven Spielberg.. they will pay u millions.

i would have written, but that kind of script is best left for bad losers like YOU!
lol see ur life APC e-rat. Who certificate help ke? You want to tell me you didn't go to school abi. Enjoy your money but posterity will keep judging you guys for bringing a certificateless man to rule Nigeria, making Nigeria to enter the worst recession in history with the rash decision that an educated man will not take. Also, the spirit of people that committed suicide because of this economic hardship will continue to hunt you guys. Imagine using a lawyer to do minister of budget planning, that shows he is a pure illiterate. 90 percent of his cabinet members are lawyers putting square peg in round hole. It also took him six months to appoint those incompetent ministers. Buhari is a disaster abeg. Even Tinubu that promoted him is now regretting.

1 Like

Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
smithsydny:
fellow punter I greet thee
i dey loyal
Re: I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi by princejayboss: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
I dont need 30 SAN to defend if i have an MSc certificate, if you have one, no point getting past waec head to tell us who he issued certificate to, besides how the hell did he know the names of the students he issues certificate to, i guess he knew all by names ... Failed packaging

Our president have not certificate, he should accept that and be free from all this stress, besides certificate doea not define the content of character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / National Assembly Flooded As Roofs Leak (Photos, Video) / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.