Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" (38313 Views)

Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa / See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by thonyrule(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2016
Prophesies everywhere, you'll be looking for interesting movie to watch on youtube, just at that time a video will pop up with crazy titles like "Obama is the last president of America according to prophecy, Trump is the antichrist, Hillary Clinton is an illuminati member"..... Wetin!

Just stop all these prophesies and lets just wait and see how things unfold itself.

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by superstarDikk(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2016
gen2briz:

Wiked ké.... Is heart attack to much for our looters ni.. .
LOL. they should have a taste of what they make some of our parents go through.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by refreshrate: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Aisha Na Muslim and as such you soul E are an infidel. How do you now begin to pray for her when if she had her way you don't deserve oxygen ?

Then this your prophecy no teach you how to write English ?
Case in point below

A) In a vision I say a popular Nigeria old time politician that was ones in the Party of PDP having a heart attack.
This will happen shortly, this politician will die of a heart attack.

Endtimes
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by walosky(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2016
Mathew 24,verse1to d end
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
"Africa is currently experiencing another form of slavery through Pentecostalism.

We are now mentally lazy and our ability to reason scientifically has been incapacitated.

The write up below gives a vivid reality of the way we think. The Nigerian Pastor won't talk about Usain Bolt or Serena Williams.

The Nigerian pastor wont talk about Steve Jobs or the young people in Silicon Valley reshaping our world.

They won't talk about young American scientists spending endless hours in search of a cure to a disease that's predominantly in the Tropical African Region.

The Nigerian pastor won't talk about Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie or Ben Okri. In every corner of the world, there exist young men and women who have defied all odds and become successful through hardwork, creativity and dedication... The Nigerian pastor wont talk about them......neither will he ask his members to emulate the spirit of these individuals.

He would rather talk about sister Agatha who got a job she WAS NOT THE MOST QUALIFIED FOR because she prayed and fasted in line with their church programme. Or Brother John who became a millionaire because he used all his salary as a seed in the church. Or Papa Miracle who he laid his hands on and 3 of his children got admission in the university Or Mama Esther paid her tithe and her business started growing everywhere across the nation......no business plan, just boom, everywhere.

This has led to a new breed of mentally lazy young people who now see God as a rewarder of mediocrity. To the Nigerian Pastor, the only way to prosper is by paying your tithe and sowing seeds in the church.

So they will never talk about those who have through hard-work and dedication placed themselves on the world map.

No......the Nigerian god only blesses the first 30 people that rush to the altar to drop N100,000 as seed.

The Nigerian god abhors hard work and creative thinking, He only gives to those who sow seeds and offerings......and those who shout "I am a millionaire" every morning and do nothing the rest of the day.

You want The Almighty to come down and help you use the talent He gave you and bless you because you are going to church to shout "Daddy, I receive it" You are all jokers.

Can someone tell these jokers that irrespective of your creed, faith or religion, blessings and favours follow you once you start using your talent and become useful to your society"

*sighs!!... hmmm .... kudos to your elbows you have said it all.. my people are under captivity I tell you and try to liberate them you become their enemy

**zoombi way na one way oo = ajoroja ajoro oo...cc fela

3 Likes

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by blank(f): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2016
tempest01:
By turning the price of oil around , I guess he means the oil price will increase. This statement alone from him makes all his predictions null and void for me.

If a large oil reserve is found in commercial quantity in nigeria, it further drives the price of oil down because there is oversupply in the market at the moment and this causes the price to go down to woo buyers.

When we are talking of production cuts to raise prices, someone is talking of how more reserves will raise prices. You don't just wake up and give prophesies because you are good at prediction, and you can add one or two things together, the gift of prophesy is not owned by everyone.

You took the words straight from my mouth.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by diqq(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2016
they have started Again....
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Smooyis(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2016
tempest01:
By turning the price of oil around , I guess he means the oil price will increase. This statement alone from him makes all his predictions null and void for me.

If a large oil reserve is found in commercial quantity in nigeria, it further drives the price of oil down because there is oversupply in the market at the moment and this causes the price to go down to woo buyers.

When we are talking of production cuts to raise prices, someone is talking of how more reserves will raise prices. You don't just wake up and give prophesies because you are good at prediction, and you can add one or two things together, the gift of prophesy is not owned by everyone.

Read well. He spoke about the unique quality of the crude oil.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by berrystunn(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Sprophesy......someone reading this will see next year.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Bollove: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
"Africa is currently experiencing another form of slavery through Pentecostalism.

We are now mentally lazy and our ability to reason scientifically has been incapacitated.

The write up below gives a vivid reality of the way we think. The Nigerian Pastor won't talk about Usain Bolt or Serena Williams.

The Nigerian pastor wont talk about Steve Jobs or the young people in Silicon Valley reshaping our world.

They won't talk about young American scientists spending endless hours in search of a cure to a disease that's predominantly in the Tropical African Region.

The Nigerian pastor won't talk about Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie or Ben Okri. In every corner of the world, there exist young men and women who have defied all odds and become successful through hardwork, creativity and dedication... The Nigerian pastor wont talk about them......neither will he ask his members to emulate the spirit of these individuals.

He would rather talk about sister Agatha who got a job she WAS NOT THE MOST QUALIFIED FOR because she prayed and fasted in line with their church programme. Or Brother John who became a millionaire because he used all his salary as a seed in the church. Or Papa Miracle who he laid his hands on and 3 of his children got admission in the university Or Mama Esther paid her tithe and her business started growing everywhere across the nation......no business plan, just boom, everywhere.

This has led to a new breed of mentally lazy young people who now see God as a rewarder of mediocrity. To the Nigerian Pastor, the only way to prosper is by paying your tithe and sowing seeds in the church.

So they will never talk about those who have through hard-work and dedication placed themselves on the world map.

No......the Nigerian god only blesses the first 30 people that rush to the altar to drop N100,000 as seed.

The Nigerian god abhors hard work and creative thinking, He only gives to those who sow seeds and offerings......and those who shout "I am a millionaire" every morning and do nothing the rest of the day.

You want The Almighty to come down and help you use the talent He gave you and bless you because you are going to church to shout "Daddy, I receive it" You are all jokers.

Can someone tell these jokers that irrespective of your creed, faith or religion, blessings and favours follow you once you start using your talent and become useful to your society"
Don't blame the Nigerian pastor , blame bunch of lazy folks who are following him.

An average Nigerian Pastor is a marketer and he is marketing God and reaping the benefit of doing so.

A Nigerian Pastor is a very hardworking man. U think say e easy to stand on d podium preaching prosperity on top of your voices and energy and convincing folks to sow a seed.....

Nigerian Pastor is very Hardworking but the followers are blind.

Africans do not understand the concept of GOD/ALLAH , we only follow Blindly!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by berrystunn(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2016
carmag:

*sighs!!... hmmm .... kudos to your elbows you have said it all.. my people are under captivity I tell you and try to liberate them you become their enemy

**zoombi way na one way oo = ajoroja ajoro oo...cc fela

70% that lives abroad.. Think differently lool
Am sure you are not in Nigeria, if not with the hardship you believe anything ooo

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by berrystunn(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

70% that lives abroad.. Think differently lool
Am sure you are not in Nigeria, if not with the hardship you believe anything from the pastor.

There social security and hope.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by ReubenE(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

sound mind...

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Alexdon200089: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

You need an award of excellence for this constructive wonderful Speech!Kudos

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by hotspec(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
All these we already know. With d way prophesies are flying around these days....
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by 1Dray(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
sassiemyk:
Why can't these guys take a chill pill. Prophecy? U mean like the dream TB Joshua had last week? Pls salvation is enough, fortune telling is a sin. #Noclairvoyancepls

The question is, "Is Prophecy = Fortune telling"?
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by HomeOfMe(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oizarammy:
Soul singer, Apostle Emmanuel Okose aka Soul E shared some revelations on his Facebook page Saturday evening about the nation. He wrote:

PROPHECY!!PROPHECY!!PROPHECY
FOR THE NATION NIGERIA.

A) In a vision I say a popular Nigeria old time politician that was ones in the Party of PDP having a heart attack.
This will happen shortly, this politician will die of a heart attack.

B) I hear cry in Aso Rock we need to pray for the First Lady of Nigeria.

C) Nigeria is about to discover an oil well that has never been discovered before and this will turn the oil price around.

D) I see grace coming upon the super eagles of Nigeria, God is about to do the extraordinary with the Nigerian Team.

Note : prophecy is not for debate, prophecy is not democracy, prophecy is given to the call for prayers, ITS WELL WITH NIGERIA.

Source:- http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/we-need-to-pray-for-first-lady-soul-es.html
Emmanuel should get a job,enough of this stupidity. I wish i coupé contact him let me link him up with a better opportunity.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by OCtheKing: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Even though I agreed with u to some extents pls remove the name of chimamanda adichie from the names of mentioned she is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by bareal(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
SoulE Baba still dey here?

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by chmeze(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
This internet prophets should please help me with betting odds that will fetch me cool cash, and not predicting election outcome and who will die next in aso rock.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by OCtheKing: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Even though I agreed with u to some extents pls remove the name of chimamanda adichie from the names u mentioned she is not worth it
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by kingston247: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
shy una don come again...una wan start to say rubbish again....if u see a prophecy y can't u just pray over it on ur own and shut d f**kup...
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by qeezyfeezy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin cheesy angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by kinibigdeal(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
Soul E, what is the prophesy about Bokoharam?
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by hayor2014(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
bazzyblings:
Third to comment
in your mind abi
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
cry in aso?

oga Soul E, nah work u still dey learn 4 where ppl wey dey give prophesy dey grin

dat cry u hear or saw is directly strictly comin 4rm za oda room weneva Sai Baba is in za .... grin

so wich oda prophesy u get egain? angry
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by calfranc(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

Pls can i share? On Facebook?
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Olumaeme: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by internetgangste: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Honestly, now I'm more scared of so called men of God than any other thing
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by kettle84(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

I wish winners chapel members can see this and save themselves,they have been brainwashed beyond words by Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by AWEsomeRay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
tempest01:

thought twas just me.....
im always happy when people intelligently pick out flaws

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Man Attracted By Cossy Orjiakor's Role In "Pure Honey" / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.