Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) (2045 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by markode777: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

A video about of how the late award-winning Dancehall singer, Ebony Reigns, reacted to prophesies telling about her deaths has showed up on the internet.

In a short video on Facebook, the singer, labelled them "prophets of Doom".

She said: "Prophets of Doom predicting my downfall, abeg how far? how una dey? everything dey alright?"

KINGSLEY IWU yesterday reported about two prophets who claimed they prophesied about her death, saying she ignored. See the posts below:

I formerly prophesied that Ebony Reigns had a short life - Ghanaian Prophet reacts to Ebony's death

"I prophesied the deaths of Ebony and Kwame, only Kwame visited me for prayers" - Another Prophet reacts to Ebony's death

See the 9sec video of her response below;

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/see-how-ebony-reigns-reacted-to.html

1 Like

Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by SIMPLYkush: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Instead of her to pray that time she was doubting..... today i prophecy, bubu will not make it past this week, deny and be like her too
Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by thesicilian: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Instead of her to pray that time she was doubting..... today i prophecy, bubu will not make it past this week, deny and be like her too
Can't blame her. There are so many fake prophets and prophecies out there it's difficult to believe any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2018
I can't say bad abt pastor n prophet.
No only God can judge dm
Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by pojophilius(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2018
wetin concern pastors with celebs sef,,im sure the pastor will be somewhere bragging and use it as a tactics to gain greater audience
Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by brainpower(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2018
The bible says "without vision the people perish".
The only problem is your ability to discern the right ones from the wrong ones.

1 Like

Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by Donpresh95(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
That's not prophecy but CURSE. That prophet should be jailed.

Many Fake prophet in Nigeria will curse Nigeria in the name of prophecy every new year and many foolish citizens will be jumping up and down shouting Amen While some with weak spirit won't accept but has weak spirit and gets affected. You must stand with all your undivided mind and say NO without fear . Sending it away along with the doom prophet,Then it will never work. Am A Witness of this
Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by dan9ice(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is why obedient is most better than sacrifice
Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by omogidi234(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
thesicilian:

Can't blame her. There are so many fake prophets and prophecies out there it's difficult to believe any.

I confirmed your position, however, in life the appearance of FAKE means there is a REAL/ ORIGINAL.
Re: See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) by thesicilian: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
omogidi234:

I confirmed your position, however, in life the appearance of FAKE means there is a REAL/ ORIGINAL.
True. But there's no litmus test to differentiate. Except you take a leap of faith.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her / OAP Destiny Amaka Puts Her Banging Bikini Bod On Display (photos) / "Ned Nwoko Proves That Men With 6 Packs Are..." - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.