Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (1311 Views)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by zionmade(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2016
undecided

Nigga.. You been hassled real bad man..
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Two years from now you will look at this post and wonder if it's possible for a human to be this stupid.

1 Like

Re: .... by Zehner(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2016
mordtonia:
Two years from now you will look at this post and wonder if it's possible for a human to be this stupid.
cheesy
Re: .... by Bluezy13(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2016
mordtonia:

You indeed misunderstand the meaning of stupidity.

The letter is seasoned with fantasies incited by love and not stupidity.
It just didn't go well with him.
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2016
Bluezy13:

You indeed misunderstand the meaning of stupidity.

The letter is seasoned with fantasies incited by love and not stupidity.
It just didn't go well with him.

That's what it looks like, but to love someone who leaves you is stupidity. Only time will show that to the Lover. For now....fantasize away.
Re: .... by Bluezy13(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2016
mordtonia:

That's what it looks like, but to love someone who leaves you is stupidity. Only time will show that to the Lover. For now....fantasize away.

When one truly loves an individual, even when the individual leaves, sometimes, the love remains regardless of the fact that one will never be with the individual again.

And sometimes, the love wears away with time.
You don't expect the love to evaporate immediately the partner leaves.

In this case especially, he has accepted the fact already. He only resolutes to remaining a friend and of course the love will wear away with time.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bluezy13:

When one truly loves an individual, even when the individual leaves, sometimes, the love remains regardless of the fact that one will never be with the individual again.

And sometimes, the love wears away with time.
You don't expect the love to evaporate immediately the partner leaves.

In this case especially, he has accepted the fact already. He only resolutes to remaining a friend and of course the love will wear away with time.

When he finds someone who loves him sincerely, then and only then would he see that he was stupid to be bleeding for someone who's probably laughing at him now. She cheated on him and married the guy, he's here offering to be a confidant. Nonsense, u will be used till there's nothing left in you.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm not being insensitive to OP's condition don't get me wrong. I'm just being real having been a laughing stock myself.

She didn't ask for your friendship or confidence why are u offering to be a confidant? U will just be used and mocked and emotionally blackmailed. You won't see it now but that's what people who don't want u do, they use and laugh u to scorn.

Face ur studies, she's facing her husband. Give ur confidence and love to who deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Bluezy13(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
mordtonia:

When he finds someone who loves him sincerely, then and only then would he see that he was stupid to be bleeding for someone who's probably laughing at him now. Could be tomorrow, but if not I give him 2 years. He's stupid he's stupid!

That's too raw to assimilate.
You obviously forgot the part that says I will continue with
my life always knowing I was once with an angel.
In 4yrs time I will do what you did on Sept 24 but
maybe not in this country because I will now
focus on leaving the country to continue my study
and my life

In the light of the above, may I know your relationship status??
Re: .... by chigoizie7(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: .... by Bluezy13(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
mordtonia:

When he finds someone who loves him sincerely, then and only then would he see that he was stupid to be bleeding for someone who's probably laughing at him now. She cheated on him and married the guy, he's here offering to be a confidant. Nonsense, u will be used till there's nothing left in you.

My dear, on a second note; the offer to be a confidant might be a means of taking advantage to pay her back somehow. It might be the only way of getting her to come around and such, he may seize that opportunity to do the suppose needful.

Just perhaps...
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
I still maintain that love is the chain mother nature made to incarcerate some poor motherfuckers.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Corpers Who Fell In Love At Camp, And Are Now Set For The Altar / 4 Mind Blowing Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary / I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores - Instagram Slay Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.