Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship (1419 Views)

Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Is Sex Important In A Realtionship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Is sex in your love relationship very important,less important or not necessarily needed.

I need answers...........
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by ikp120(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Nope:
Not important and not necessary cool

Except my babe cares for it.
As for me, I just love to watch her sleep; stroking her hair and massaging her all night long.wink tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2016
not needed, cool
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Mikylopez(f): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2016
itz not necessary....loves isn't all about sex
buh we still have added values

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
not needed, cool
Girls should learn to always be sincere and say the truth
Am i right?
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mikylopez:

I quite agree with that...
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mikylopez:

Hi Miky,do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sex is not important
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Is "love" important in a relationship
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by danilho(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
SlyzeKID:
Sex is not important
You funny, so u don conclude say sex no important, den u dey ask.
Don't be decieved, sex is very important about 99% of relationship.
Though some gals and few guys won't say d truth.
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
It's the other 50% ......
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by danilho(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:
It's the other 50% ......

Which other 50%?
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
danilho:

Which other 50%?
The question asked how important sex is. The first 50% is all the essential qualities need to make a relation I work ...the other 50% is sex
That helps?
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by danilho(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

The question asked how important sex is. The first 50% is all the essential qualities need to make a relation I work ...the other 50% is sex
That helps?

Beta pikin, you are so so honest.
Jah bless you n ur family

For sex to carry 50%, meaning it is very important right?

Oma daada.
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Well, yes and no. Sex is the icing on cake. I do like icing tho cry
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
danilho:

Beta pikin, you are so so honest.
Jah bless you n ur family

For sex to carry 50%, meaning it is very important right?

Oma daada.
Yes
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
here to read comments
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by danilho(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

Yes

I like ur style, no time 4 pretence.
Some girl will lie about they feeling and yet thay are seriously fvcking thier guys kondo.

Catch my salute!
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
SlyzeKID:

Girls should learn to always be sincere and say the truth

Am i right?
and what does that supposed to mean smiley
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by danilho(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
and what does that supposed to mean smiley

Your comments made me so curious that i have to check your profile. If you look so hot a any guy that is in a relationship with you did not fvck, omo that something is wrong with the guy and Such a guy need solution.
If he is fuctional,and he did not bleep, then need correct flogging.
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
danilho:

Your comments made me so curious that i have to check your profile. If you look so hot a any guy that is in a relationship with you did not fvck, omo that something is wrong with the guy and Such a guy need solution.
If he is fuctional,and he did not bleep, then need correct flogging.
cheesy cheesy cheesy you are very funny,why flogging?
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by LePrezident(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Yes, quite important.
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by torres89: 2:29am On Dec 07, 2016
very very important

it's an instrument that can bring u closer to your partner.. especially in a serious relationship.

most people don't know how to use it

so they abuse it and start saying it ain't important
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by DaWNigerian: 4:31am On Dec 07, 2016
abeg submit these questions and debates to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
They're very interesting!
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
torres89:
very very important

it's an instrument that can bring u closer to your partner.. especially in a serious relationship.

most people don't know how to use it

so they abuse it and start saying it ain't important

You seem right and convincing too,nice explanation.
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2016
danilho:

You funny, so u don conclude say sex no important, den u dey ask.
Don't be decieved, sex is very important about 99% of relationship.
Though some gals and few guys won't say d truth.
Just saying my opinion.
Re: Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl Who Ask For Money Beford Or After Sex Is An OLOSHO!!!! / FAME Moneyand Power,which One Do You Think Is The Greatest? / Guys Should Stop Hating On Nigerian Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.