Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (68386 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by AlNur: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
diadem10:

Lol! Yet the likes of Ondo, Oyo and Ogun still boast of better igr than your SE!
please where is the igr money spent on? Abeokuta is full of old, shantie houses. The town is rusty! So tell me again where the so called igr is being spent on? Amosun cannot even pay ogun state workers they just returned from their embarked strike. So stfu! With your igr mantra

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Mbathebastard: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Alariwo2:

yorubas didn't support them to continue looting the treasury with no tangible development
wise and foolish people can't agree... it's only their masters up north they will bow to

They keep repeating that statement everywhere and am wondering how the Yoruba betray them. Many of them are kids that just come online to post trash they hear from their illiterate parents.

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by dejilg(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
datribune:

1) It was not mandatory dat Azikiwe's NCNC had to form an alliance wit d northern NPC. It was a choice & an alliance of political bed-mates.

2) Why scapegoating Akintola when d two alliances, d NNA & d UPGA were based more on ideology than regionalism as can be seen frm their composition.
a) d NNA comprised of d NPC (North), NDP (SW), the Midwest Democratic Front, the Dynamic Party , d Niger Delta Congress , d Lagos State United Front & d Republican Party.
b) d UPGA consisted of d NCNC (S/E), AG (S/W), d Northern Progressive Front, d Kano People's Party, d Northern Elements Progressive Union, d United Middle Belt Congress & d Zamfara Commoners Party.

4) Ekwueme & Shagari were both of d NPN. I agree dat dis does not translate to Hausa/Igbo ticket. However, after winning d elections d NPN entered into an alliance wit Azikiwe's NPP in d NPN/NPP alliance which resulted in d NPP's Ume-Ezeoke becoming d speaker of d house of Representatives.

5) In 1999 -2003, the yoruba were in opposition as reflected by their unwavering support for d AD which stood as opposition to Obasanjo & his PDP. d yoruba candidate in dat election was Chief Olu Falae. Obasanjo was d PDP/North/S. East candidate. He did not even win his electoral ward in yoruba land. However, in 2003-2007 using his power of incumbency, he was able to make some incursions into yoruba land. Inspite of his incursions, his greatest opposition was frm yoruba land.

don't mind these clueless hate filled bitter Nigerians who can't see the game play by these politicians....
their hate is just misguided....the Yorubas are much more sensible than dis blind Biafra/IPOB protesters.....
many of the SE ppl are busy making some decent cash while these protesters are wasting their time

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Timbuktuo:

I agree, in practice, politics has been parallel with meritocracy but that is how democracy began in Greece and that is how it has been marketed to us. In all honesty, that's the only way it can produce anything resembling success. And this success is the improvement of the well-being of the common man. This is unlikely to be pursued by the average politician, they don't care about the common man.

Now, to your reference to northernisation, it does not exist. If it did northerners would be above average in all indices in this country. The only places they lead in are negative. Anyone who thinks life in their region will become a utopia because an indigene ascends the presidency is a jonser and is playing ostrich. Do/did the people of Ogun state feel powerful despite OBJ's eight years at the helm? Are the lives of Otuoke people any better than before eight years of Jonathan's VP/Presidency? The only people who gain are allies of these leaders.

The real struggle is economic class struggle, not quota or tribe. That's why trying to please everyone by false representation will never work. One politician comes and says "vote me because we're of the same religion",and another will come and say "I deserve your vote because we're from the same village", but they win and share the loot with colleagues of other tribes and religions. Look at the Dasuki case, every tribe is well-represented in the scandal. How much did Dasuki's village people get, etc.

When you compare OBJ to the current administration - that's more of apples and oranges comparisons. In as much as I wasn't that much into naij politics when OBJ was the leader (started following it 4 years ago when I joined NL, so as not to get bored on the forum) but based on the fact that most Yoruba folks love being more Nigerian than other Nigerian group - there's absolutely no way a Yoruba person would Yorubanise Nigeria. Coupled with the fact that OBJ isn't your quintessential Yoruba man based on his history and information I'm privy to, hence I personally don't see him as Yoruba. However, conversely, you don't really need to look too far to note that the current administration has a Northernisation agenda. I already gave you the three levels of power in a country and how the North dominates the three - with slam dunks in two. When you're in a multi-ethnic country, with 6 zones, with 3 in the North and 3 in the South - and the 3 in the North dominate the relevant positions lopsidedly, then there's an agenda. Especially, when the North is the least educated in the country.

Northerners being at the bottom of the totem pole of all indices isn't a fact here cos this is about the elites - not the average Northerners. And indices based on elites show that their elites are the most powerful in the country.

Nigeria's problem isn't primarily about class struggle albeit it does play a role in it. The nucleus of the problem is the ethnic struggle based on ethnic fault-lines - with the elites trying to outdo one another in the power-play. And when two elephants fight it is the grass that gets trampled on. Yes, there's a fundamental class problem...but the ethnic problem is far bigger than that. If there isn't no ethnic struggle for power, they won't have a problem restructuring the country along ethnic lines - with reduced power at the utter useless center, folks won't be clamouring for autonomy, and different regions won't be fighting to rule the country.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Yeah...how would you feel if someone said your father is Igbo and quite emphatically too...against every iota of reason/commons sense... sad

Wont that be quite offensive?

Well, my father is a Yoruba man from a prominent Yoruba family in the 60s/70s/80s in Nigeria and he's still alive and having fun. But do you have any records of OBJ's father? I've searched everywhere and I'm yet to find one. You can help me out if you have records of his father. And the man looks too much like a gorilla to be Yoruba, apart from being the biggest Judas Ischariot in Yoruba history. Mehn, fvck OBJ!

Shyte, I don't even see most pro-Nigeria Yorubas as Yoruba. Being born in Nigeria, having Yoruba names, and being able to speak the language doesn't even make you 100% Yoruba to me. Even on the current NL, oduastates, chessenthusiast, and my frenemy OAUtemitayo are the three posters I view as 100% Yoruba sons. And I believe I'm entitled to that. grin

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by AkinPhysicist: 2:32am On Nov 15, 2016
ernieboy:

you conveniently forgot the role that obj played in the emergence of gej as VP which paved the way for his ascendance to the presidency.

cool grin Stop wasting your time. They don't have any sense of history. They were born daft and so shall they die. grin cool
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImperialYoruba: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Well, my father is a Yoruba man from a prominent Yoruba family in the 60s/70s/80s in Nigeria and he's still alive and having fun. But do you have any records of OBJ's father? I've searched everywhere and I'm yet to find one. You can help me out if you have records of his father. And the man looks too much like a gorilla to be Yoruba, apart from being the biggest Judas Ischariot in Yoruba history. Mehn, fvck OBJ!

Shyte, I don't even see most pro-Nigeria Yorubas as Yoruba. Being born in Nigeria, having Yoruba names, and being able to speak the language doesn't even make you 100% Yoruba to me. Even on the current NL, oduastates, chessenthusiast, and my frenemy OAUtemitayo are the three posters I view as 100% Yoruba sons. And I believe I'm entitled to that. grin

Obasanjo grandfather was called Baba Eleshin, he kept stable for the ESOs who were in the cavalry corps. He is Yoruba. Obadanjo is very calculating and fiercely ambitious, he acts first and asks questions later. He is also very restless but finds motivation in dramatic and heated confrontations. To demonstrate, Baba is driving on a major street, the road ahead of him is clear but there is a side road that is blocked to traffic because a party is going on. Baba will swerve off the clear road and choose the side road. Of course this introduces confrontation. The knowledge that he is entering into a brouhaha gives him delight and uplifts his spirit. Thats Obasanjo for you.

On the other issue of patriotism, as big a population and widely distributed as Yoruba is it should not come as surprise that some are outside the tent and less patriotic as would be desired. Under rulership of the Obas there were laws that set the limits and they had treatment for violators of the rules. We are not under traditional rulership right now. The system of governance we have is a borrowed one and those that govern the system do not have mandate of the culture and custom of Yorubaland. Also this system tolerate and infact accomodate rebellion and dissent against state authority. The challenge we will face is defining what is most important to us and what system of governance gives us a best overall security and progress for self sufficiency and containment.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by 03xtr09r: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Inconsequential nitwit, get off my mentions before thunder strike ur hopeless generations dead. You shall continue to wail and gnash your teeth in futility at the mention of One Nigeria. One Nigeria shall be a continuous source of sadness to you and your unpatriotic fellows while sane and reasonable Igbo's continues to soar high. Your director shall never see the sun and may federal troops continue to use your likes for shooting practice. iseee

Get lost you despicable fagg0t and go play with your mates in the sand of hypocrisy and lies!

Whorish fagg0t from Wasteland, wailing from the effect of excess pus, of a maggot-infested mum, he was nurtured with from birth...

You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...sooner than you ever imagined. Your folks shall only find joy as soon as they have your minced carcass for sale in the streets of Ibadan.

Take a read at the wordings of this song of redemption, "Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood, we'll count a privilege."

Imagine a wicked, treacheerous and backstabbing ethnic group grandstanding recklessly as if they've fought a modern war before. Just the mere detonation of bomb in Ikeja many of these cowardly Afonjas rushed and ended it all in the canal.
If the mouth is considered as AK47 Yorubas would have been world-power by now.

A spineless group of people who are unable to stand up for a just cause other than to frenetically fish in troubled waters in search of decomposing leftovers.

Quench yourself with this other truth about your diabolic and wicked people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Bunch of greedy, wicked, diabolic, lousy and hypocritical parasites and thieves parading as One-Nigerianists!

N.B: Miserable Afonjas are eternally frustrated already that their concerted efforts in colluding with their biased inhouse mod to continually hide my comments and place indefinite bans on my handles have not yielded any fruit.

Inspite of their notoriety in the despicable and cowardly acts of unleashing lies and curses on this forum they still have their monikers intact without getting indefinite bans yet they remained largely unsettled and unsecured.

Your impending doom is unavoidable...

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
03xtr09r:

Get lost you despicable fagg0t and go play with your mates in the sand of hypocrisy and lies!

Whorish fagg0t from Wasteland, wailing from the effect of excess pus, of a maggot-infested mum, he was nurtured with from birth...

You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your Waterloo...sooner than you ever imagined. Your folks shall only find joy as soon as they have your minced carcass for sale in the streets of Ibadan.

Take a read at the wordings of this song of redemption, "Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood, we'll count a privilege."

Imagine a wicked, treacheerous and backstabbing ethnic group grandstanding recklessly as if they've fought a modern war before. Just the mere detonation of bomb in Ikeja many of these cowardly Afonjas rushed and ended it all in the canal.
If the mouth is considered as AK47 Yorubas would have been world-power by now.

A spineless group of people who are unable to stand up for a just cause other than to frenetically fish in troubled waters in search of decomposing leftovers.

Quench yourself with this other truth about your diabolic and wicked people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Bunch of greedy, wicked, diabolic, lousy and hypocritical parasites and thieves parading as One-Nigerianists!

N.B: Miserable Afonjas are eternally frustrated already that their concerted efforts in colluding with their biased inhouse mod to continually hide my comments and place indefinite bans on my handles have not yielded any fruit.

Inspite of their notoriety in the despicable and cowardly acts of unleashing lies and curses on this forum they still have their monikers intact without getting indefinite bans yet they remained largely unsettled and unsecured.

[/s]

Lo ku

4 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Obasanjo grandfather was called Baba Eleshin, he kept stable for the ESOs who were in the cavalry corps. He is Yoruba. Obadanjo is very calculating and fiercely ambitious, he acts first and asks questions later. He is also very restless but finds motivation in dramatic and heated confrontations. To demonstrate, Baba is driving on a major street, the road ahead of him is clear but there is a side road that is blocked to traffic because a party is going on. Baba will swerve off the clear road and choose the side road. Of course this introduces confrontation. The knowledge that he is entering into a brouhaha gives him delight and uplifts his spirit. Thats Obasanjo for you.

On the other issue of patriotism, as big a population and widely distributed as Yoruba is it should not come as surprise that some are outside the tent and less patriotic as would be desired. Under rulership of the Obas there were laws that set the limits and they had treatment for violators of the rules. We are not under traditional rulership right now. The system of governance we have is a borrowed one and those that govern the system do not have mandate of the culture and custom of Yorubaland. Also this system tolerate and infact accomodate rebellion and dissent against state authority. The challenge we will face is defining what is most important to us and what system of governance gives us a best overall security and progress for self sufficiency and containment.

Lol.

Honestly, I don't care about OBJ and I've got my own personal views about him, based on the information I'm privy to and his exploits in naij and around Africa. And I believe I'm entitled to my opinions/views about the man. What I've a fundamental problem is the fact that the other guy was trying to shove the man down my throat, hence I tried to take it a notch higher - just to get him off my back. I'm not into the praise singing of non-achieving evil people, who do everything for personal interests - to the detriment of a race or group, regardless of their status. It's just basically like how I don't view black folks who act white and are coons as black - I view them as coconuts and traitors.

I believe as an individual, your identity/experience has to define who you're, your outlook, and a lot of your decision making - when it comes to certain things. However, once you go against the grain and it becomes about your own selfish interests and the interests of outsiders - to the detriment of who you're and what you ought to represent - then you become a non-factor to me. That's just my belief and anyone who knows my post history ought to know what I'm about. Trying to trifle a trifle won't change that, it's just going to make me blunter.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by 03xtr09r: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
U are a pig and I will stop Rollin in the mud with you cos obviously u will beat me with your experience in foolishness. Keep crying all over nairaland as if that will help u people stop been 3rd class citizens in Nigeria. Eleeriibu

I quite understand your frustrations that you and your despicable generation of parasites live in piggery and that's why you're synonymous with filth and dirts.

If you're searched right now fetish amulets are bound to be found hidden under your dirty and smelly underwear.

Shameless rapist and cannibal with tigerlike, tribal marked, scratched face.

Onijékujé! Ómóalè!

"Yorubas are slaves to Northern herdsmen"
- Falae, 2015

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by 03xtr09r: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
patriotic9jaboy:

Lo ku
[/s]

Murderous hypocrites parading as One-Nigerianists...
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Cjrane2: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
That is the only alliance that makes Nigeria stable because its products are often fair to all.

But im not sure i can support anything short of outright separation of this unworkable fraudulent union called Nigeria

Resources of one region must not be used for the exclusive benefit of northerners under the guise of "one nigeria" we must be truly a federal republic or let the cheating stop.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
06xtr09r, 03xtr09r [size=24pt]Nightmare007/tosscash1/MrKontroversy/xtrorse [/size]the masturbbating looonatic :

The perpetual wailing of one-ch

Mastturbating looonatic, stop selling stolen items on NL... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1804112/hp-laptop-sale-lagos-still
tosscash1:
IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION
IM SELLING IT AT GIVE AWAY PRICE OF 38K
[size=24pt]PLUS MY MODEM WITH FREE BROSING CHEAT[/size]
IT CANT BE ANY CHEAPER CHECK ELSEWHERE

2GIG RAM- 250HDD
CAMERA
[size=24pt]08038039932[/size]

[size=24pt]Ajibole! Ole!![/size]

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

ImperialYoruba has answered you. Yet you wont budge rather you choose stick to your unfounded opinion just for the sake of it.

I wish I could properly term what you are going through.

Why dont you come back home and start your own Yoruba movement for 'real Yorubas'?

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

ImperialYoruba has answered you. Yet you wont budge rather you choose stick to your unfounded opinion just for the sake of it.

I wish I could properly term what you are going through.

Why dont you come back home and start your own Yoruba movement for 'real Yorubas'?

Listen, we're two different people with different backgrounds/beliefs/experiences. And you're entitled to your beliefs and opinions - just as I'm entitled to mine. So, don't force ya views on me. If I don't view someone a certain way based on the person's history, I've a right to feel that way.

Nah, you need to start wishing about yourself and what's fundamentally wrong with you cos you're the one trying to force ya views on me. We're two different people. I deal with real life and reality, while you exist in ya own little bubble of praise-singing and detrimental alignment for whatever reason. Live ya reality and let me live mine.

If you lot can't do soul searching and save yourselves, that's ya prerogative. I'm not Jesus and I'm not here to save people. Especially folks who don't understand the basics of living their own identity with self-knowledge and being true to themselves. You lot are what the grand master teacher would refer to as, "damaged goods" that can't be saved due to non-existent human element, unless you want to become a tarzan figure. And it's evident in how much of a cheap joke Yorubas have become in perpetual servitude in naij. You can take a trip down memory lane and compare Yorubas of the past, to the current crop - and you'll see what's lacking. It's your responsibility to find yourselves and diagnose what went wrong - not mine. Save yourselves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by OAUTemitayo: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
[/b]

No, not all Nigerians voted against GEJ, just check the difference between PMB and GEJ numbers.

Also check compare the 2011 and 2015 voting patterns, you will notice the SW made the difference.

The SE/SS and the North voting patterns didn't change much.

But my greatest anger was that the antiGEJ noise from the SW was the loudest, even till date.

How many Northerners have you seen getting emotional about GEJ corruption issues, yet they always voted against GEJ.

Come 2018 we will start the Anti-Buhari propaganda, the way we trumpeted the GEJ propaganda.

That is why I said we Yorubas take Nigeria issues too serious.

Bro, here on the ground Yorubas don't really care much about Nigeria.
People are just going about their normal life. The main reason why you prolly thinks that Yorubas are so is because we are much more on the social media and are actively conscious of our political environment.
Yorubas are intelligent and know how to pick their battles.

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by 7lives: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Listen, we're two different people with different backgrounds/beliefs/experiences. And you're entitled to your beliefs and opinions - just as I'm entitled to mine. So, don't force ya views on me. If I don't view someone a certain way based on the person's history, I've a right to feel that way.

Nah, you need to start wishing about yourself and what's fundamentally wrong with you cos you're the one trying to force ya views on me. We're two different people. I deal with real life and reality, while you exist in ya own little bubble of praise-singing and detrimental alignment for whatever reason. Live ya reality and let me live mine.

If you lot can't do soul searching and save yourselves, that's ya prerogative. I'm not Jesus and I'm not here to save people. Especially folks who don't understand the basics of living their own identity with self-knowledge and being true to themselves. You lot are what the grand master teacher would refer to as, "damaged goods" that can't be saved due to non-existent human element, unless you want to become a tarzan figure. And it's evident in how much of a cheap joke Yorubas have become in perpetual servitude in naij. You can take a trip down memory lane and compare Yorubas of the past, to the current crop - and you'll see what's lacking. It's your responsibility to find yourselves and diagnose what went wrong - not mine. Save yourselves. undecided

IPOB masquerading as a Yoruba, by their cock and bull write ups we shall know them.
We will pull out of Nigeria without wasting our peoples lives, meanwhile, you can go ahead to sacrifice another 3 million lives thats your cup of tea.

4 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Igboid: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Dbboy:
As an Igbo man I think the right thing to do is hear the SW out and what we would benefit from this alliance. This could actually be the opportunity we have all been looking for to have a Unified south and equally aid in producing an Igbo president with a middlebelt VP. The north has always proved to be selfish just look at the president and how he act. I would rather align with the SW though they are backstabbers they still remain a better option than a Fulani north. Just imagine what Nigeria has gone through in just one year of buharis presidency and my fellow Igbo brothers expect me to drown in it just because the Yoruba betrayed us, as we all know that's the Yorubas character and knowing them for what they are gives us advantage because we wont be caught unaware unlike the north that submissively leans to you only to destroy you when you least expect because you were deceived by there humility. As far as the SW would support a SE presidency am down with the alliance.

The Yorubas don't want Igbo alliance because they care about Southern unity as there is nothing like southern Nigeria.
They are like a jealous girlfriend that was dumped by her abusive boyfriend and is now looking for a way to pay back the boyfriend.
They want to use this alliance to get back to Buhari and the North, to force Buhari hand into yielding to their childish demands.

You will be naive if you don't see this for what it is.

The North on the other hand doesn't need Igbo support to retain power. They just need us not to support the Yorubas. And that is exactly what we will do.
This scenario was exactly what played out in 1979, where our decision not to support Awo or Shagari played into Shagari hands. Who there after sought our help to form a national unity government.

That's exactly what we will do again. We won't support the North or their bitter used and dumped girlfriend looking to use us to get back to the North and Buhari.
We should let them both sort themselves out. We should float an Igbo presidential candidate and support as a block,while few of us Vote for Northern and Yoruba candidates.

It's a simple matter. cool
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by 7lives: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Igboid:

The Yorubas don't want Igbo alliance because they care about Southern unity as there is nothing like southern Nigeria.
They are like a jealous girlfriend that was dumped by her abusive boyfriend and is now looking for a way to pay back the boyfriend.
They want to use this alliance to get back to Buhari and the North, to force Buhari hand into yielding to their childish demands.

The North on the other hand doesn't need Igbo support to retain power. They just need us not to support the Yorubas. And that is exactly what we will do.
This scenario was exactly what played out in 1979, where our decision not to support Awo or Shagari played into Shagari hands. Who there after sought our help to form a national unity government.

That's exactly what we will do again. We won't support the North or their bitter used and dumped girlfriend looking to use us to get back to the North and Buhari.
We should let them both sort themselves out. We should float an Igbo presidential candidate and support as a block,while few of us Vote for Northern and Yoruba candidates.

You guys have NEVER support us in any situation, even the few among your folks who shared our views are labeled EFULFU.
Stop deceiving yourself, tell me when Igbos have supported the Yorubas on ANYTHING in this country, and don't give me that crap about OBJ.
Olu Falae was our candidate but you guys VOTED AND EVEN RIGGED for OBJ because of your hatred for us around here, grin grin grin grin grin.
So what did you people gain from OBJ's government?, the last time i checked you guys gained NOTHING, even from the bowler hat circus clown you Guys still gains nothing grin grin grin grin grin.
Until you guys stop wishing us evil while living on our lands and drinking our water, na so una go remain confused, the harder una try, the harder una shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Igboid:

Let me share one little fact with you, that those of us from minority groups know too well. There is strength in numbers, which is why you see people creating alliances. undecided Even if you float an Igbo candidate, if such a candidate does NOT have the clout or support to get enough votes from the North or the West, he will NEVER become president of this country, even if all the Igbo in Nigeria vote for him. It is all about numbers.

Start learning how to build alliances, instead of creating enemies like your people often do. Don't try to adopt Donald Trump's tactics in Nigeria, because it won't work. Down here, you cannot insult a person, group or community to get them to support your cause. sad Look, listen and learn.

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Lo ku

Erm... my Yoruba neighbour just translated this phrase you used up here for me. She says it means "...go and die!". But her son says it means, "use part of it & let a little remain". Is that really true? Hehehehe.... cheesy
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
7lives

For even being brazen enough with the audacity to call me IPOD - I'll travel to naij to beat you like a thief and beat ya wretched eunuch pops till the ancient slave tells me how he became Yoruba cos he's most likely of slave ancestry, even if he's claiming Yoruba today. Fvck you, ya mum, and ya pops - 50 generations of ya bloodline combined will never be as Yoruba as I'm. Effing bastard.

And fvck OBJ and his gorilla arse. He's not Yoruba to me. No real Yoruba person will rule a country twice during two generations and not do a darn thing for his people. Heck, I even read somewhere that the old fart with gorilla anatomy denied Lagos allocation. Muthaphuck OBJ - he's a cross breed between a gorilla and the picture on the internet of his non-Yoruba father.

Fvck ya life, useless miscreant. A commoner's blood will never be worth 1/10000000th of the royal blood - get that into ya thick skull, slave.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
laudate:

Erm... my Yoruba neighbour just translated this phrase you used up here for me. She says it means "...go and die!". But her son says it means, "use part of it & let a little remain". Is that really true? Hehehehe.... cheesy

I just checked now. So, you're the useless miscreant running around as "7lives", no?

Despicable lout, you don't even claim Yoruba under this useless handle despite the fact that you're always all over Yoruba topics and you spent all ya whole online existence this time last year on a Yoruba thread.

In ya fvcking cyber existence, under this handle, and ya numerous alternate handles, don't ever quote my post again. And fvck you and ya pops, useless raghead.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:
I just checked now. So, you're the useless miscreant running around as "7lives", no?

Despicable lout, you don't even claim Yoruba under this useless handle despite the fact that you're always all over Yoruba topics and you spent all ya whole online existence this time last year on a Yoruba thread.

In ya fvcking cyber existence, under this handle, and ya numerous alternate handles, don't ever quote my post again. And fvck you and ya pops, useless raghead.

Come, nah wetin dey bite you?
sad Did I address my post to you, or to someone else? So why did you quote me and jump into my mentions? I am NOT 7lives. Get that into your thick skull. I am the one and only Laudate, with no other handle. cool

I may not be Yoruba, but that does NOT stop me from contributing to any thread, I wish to make a comment on. Last time I checked NL rules pertaining to posts, I did not see it stated anywhere that I had to take permission from you, to contribute to a Yoruba-related thread. angry

If you have gone through my posts on this entire forum, you would see that I do not attack ethnic groups. I only attack bigots, trolls, Igbos and hate-filled myopic individuals who believe in creating strife and spreading bile. undecided Yoruba people are said to be known for their respect, but your response negates that and is devoid of any trace of the characteristics of an Omoluabi, so kindly cut the crap. sad

I cannot help you with whatever deep-seated neurotic challenges you have, so I suggest you seek professional help to get rid of the hate & pain within your soul. Now please do me a favour - get off my mentions & never quote me again. It is not compulsory that 2 individuals should always agree on the same issues.

That is the exit door. Use it! angry

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by AgentOrange: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
7lives:

IPOB masquerading as a Yoruba, by their cock and bull write ups we shall know them.
We will pull out of Nigeria without wasting our peoples lives, meanwhile, you can go ahead to sacrifice another 3 million lives thats your cup of tea.

You must be very sick and silly to call Shymexx IPOB.

He is a well know Yoruba from Ijebu here.

Go and do your research.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
laudate:

Come, nah wetin dey bite you?
sad Did I address my post to you, or to someone else? So why did you quote me and jump into my mentions? I am NOT 7lives. Get that into your thick skull. I am the one and only Laudate, with no other handle. cool

I may not be Yoruba, but that does NOT stop me from contributing to any thread, I wish to make a comment on. last time I checked NL rules pertaining to posts, I did not see it stated anywhere that I had to take permission from you, to contribute to a Yoruba-related thread. angry

If you have gone through my posts on this entire forum, you would see that I do not attack ethnic groups. I only attack bigots, trolls, Igbos and hate-filled myopic individuals who believe in creating strife and spreading bile. undecided Yoruba people are said to be known for their respect, but your response negates that and is devoid of any trace of the characteristics of an Omoluabi, so kindly cut the crap. sad

I cannot help you with whatever deep-seated neurotic challenges that you have so I suggest you seek help to get rid of the pain within your soul. So please do me a favour - get off my mentions & never quote me again. It is not compulsory that 2 individuals should always agree on the same issues.

That is the exit door. Use it! angry

Oh, shut the fvck up, you're so transparent.

I remember you used to be "ballerbriggs" or some fvcked up name back when I first registered in 2012. You went from that to "laudate" and you're now trolling me with "7lives". Are you nuts, ballerbriggs cum laudate cum 7lives?

You're not even full Yoruba - you're a half-breed. Your dad is Yoruba and ya mum is either Igbo or one of those SS states. Yet you're brazen enough with the audacity to call me "Ipod", no? Have you lost ya fvcking cotton mind? Just cos ya pops fvcked some non-Yoruba woman to sire you, that doesn't you Yoruba. You're a fvcking half-breed, get that into ya thick skull.

This is what I keep saying about this forum: you've got half-breeds and all kinds of useless folks who're not even Yoruba claiming Yoruba everywhere, while attacking Yoruba people. I never lied when I said most of you miscreants roaming this forum aren't full Yoruba.

Listen, this is my last post to you: in ya cyber existence, don't ever quote me under this handle and/or ya numerous alternate handle. And get ya raggedy half-Yoruba arse out of Yoruba topics. You're a Nigerian - not Yoruba. Discuss Nigerian issues. Sod off.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Useless half-breed miscreant, I remember now, you used to be "ballabriggs".

Get the fvck out of my face, you half-breed. grin
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:
Oh, shut the fvck up, you're so transparent.

I remember you used to be "ballerbriggs" or some fvcked up name back when I first registered in 2012. You went from that to "laudate" and you're now trolling me with "7lives". Are you nuts, ballerbriggs cum laudate cum 7lives?

You're not even full Yoruba - you're a half-breed. Your dad is Yoruba and ya mum is either Igbo or one of those SS states. Yet you're brazen enough with the audacity to call me "Ipod", no? Have you lost ya fvcking cotton mind? Just cos ya pops fvcked some non-Yoruba woman to sire, that doesn't you Yoruba. You're a fvcking half-breed, get that into ya thick skull.

This is what I keep saying about this forum: you've got half-breeds and all kinds of useless folks who're not even Yoruba claiming Yoruba everywhere, while attacking Yoruba people. I never lied when I said most of you miscreants roaming this forum aren't full Yoruba.

Listen, this is my last post to you: in ya cyber existence, don't ever quote under this handle and/or ya numerous alternate handle. And get ya raggedy half-Yoruba arse out of Yoruba topics. You're a Nigerian - not Yoruba. Discuss Nigerian issues. Sod off.

Hehehe.... now you have totally lost your mind. cheesy Didn't I just warn you never to quote me? So why da heck did you have to quote me again, when my original post on this thread was NOT even directed at you in the first place? angry

Patriotic9jaboy made a response to a deluded soul. I quoted him. You did NOT even allow him to respond to me, before you jumped in guns blazing that Laudate is 7lives. Oya, provide proof to show that Laudate is 7lives, otherwise it will never be well with you. sad

You have joined the IPOB band who specialise in hate-filled allegations, by claiming that Laudate is half-Yoruba with an Igbo mum. Hehehe.... . I cracked up in laughter when I read this part, because absolutely nothing could be further from the truth. cheesy Yes, Laudate is a half-breed, I have never denied that. But not from the ethnic groups you mentioned. So must you delve into the gutter of deceit to prove your erroneous point? Show me one post I have ever made on NL attacking Yoruba or any other ethnic group! Show me one post where I have ever claimed to be Yoruba, you lousy tout! There was absolutely nothing in all my posts on this thread, that was disrespectful of any ethnic group, yet you have chosen to make unfounded allegations against me, from your hate-ridden myopic view. sad

Oya, provide concrete, incontrovertible proof that Laudate is half-Yoruba and half-Igbo. May it never be well with you in this lifetime & the next, if you fail to do so. angry

One last word: I will never get off your mentions, as long as you keep quoting me and accusing me falsely. Now go and hug the nearest transformer & do your worst! angry

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Listen, ballabriggs cum laudate cum 7lives, you're a half-breed and ya blood is contaminated.

When it comes to topics about Yoruba, I only post to folks with full Yoruba blood.

Stop disturbing me and get ya raggedy contaminated arse out of my face.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:
Listen, ballabriggs cum laudate cum 7lives, you're a half-breed and ya blood is contaminated.

When it comes to topics about Yoruba, I only post to folks with full Yoruba blood.

Stop disturbing me and get ya raggedy contaminated arse out of my face.

I asked you last time to provide proof that Laudate is 7 lives. You have failed to do so. undecided Now you are claiming that Laudate is ballabriggs. Who da heck is ballabriggs? How can a person like you be so deluded? Obviously you have a screw loose somewhere. Please provide concrete, incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is ballerbriggs, or may it never be well with you in this lifetime & the next! angry

I don't care if you respond only to full-blooded Yoruba folks. cheesy grin It is no skin off my nose, as you do not even matter one little bit, in the scheme of things. Your responses so far, have been lacking in merit, rational points and objectivity. So why on this blessed earth of ours', should I care about you responding to me? shocked I have been on NL since 2006, and there are over 1.6 million registered members on this platform. So who da heck are you?

The only contamination visible on this thread, is the hate emanating from your soul and the deceit that has clouded your views. Get rid of the hate before it kills you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.