Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (68383 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
laudate:

I asked you last time to provide proof that Laudate is 7 lives. You have failed to do so. undecided Now you are claiming that Laudate is ballabriggs. Who da heck is ballabriggs? How can a person like you be so deluded? Obviously you have a screw loose somewhere. Please provide concrete, incontrovertible evidence to show that Laudate is ballerbriggs, or may it never be well with you in this lifetime & the next! angry

I don't care if you respond only to full-blooded Yoruba folks. cheesy grin It is no skin off my nose, as you do not even matter one little bit, in the scheme of things. Your responses so far, have been lacking in merit, rational points and objectivity. So why on this blessed earth of ours', should I care about you responding to me? shocked I have been on NL since 2006, and there are over 1.6 million registered members on this platform. So who da heck are you?

The only contamination visible on this thread, is the hate emanating from your soul and the deceit that has clouded your views. Get rid of the hate before it kills you.

Heheeheehe....... cheesy cheesy cheesy Nemesis catching up with oga laudate. Dude, you've been on this forum since 2006, chineke, you deserve an accolade. You just solidified my postulation about you.....; you breath, dine and drink nairaland. Kudos man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
blues2022:
Heheeheehe....... cheesy cheesy cheesy Nemesis catching up with oga laudate. Dude, you've been on this forum since 2006, chineke, you deserve an accolade. You just solidified my postulation about you.....; you breath, dine and drink nairaland. Kudos man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nemesis... in what sense? shocked Unlike you, I only pop into NL once in a while to share my views & express my thoughts. I have a lot of work going on outside NL. Now that it is obvious I registered in 2006, I hope you will realise dat am not yah mate! cheesy
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by kettle84(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
All of u shouting Afonja! Afonja! Abeg make una go die jare. We yorubas are self sufficient, we will live in comfort without chickens of the east or cows and rams of the north. Na now dem want romance north wey dem hate to the core just to hurt us............ Hahahahah! I laugh in yoruba. Population wise, una be jara for our side. Development wise, una no follow. Intellectual wise, una no gather. Manufacturing wey una try small, na so so fake fake things wey no fit pass national boundary. Eastern chickens can ally with northern cows and rams, we don't give a damn. One thing is certain, that is we hold ur destinies and assets, that was why it was pretty easy for us to squeeze u in the civil war, continue in ur insanity and history will repeat it self. Dem hate north, dem hate west, dem even hate themselves join. Bunch of hate ridden A/S/S/E/S.
population Wise Yoruba is no match to igbos. in every Nigerian state igbos are the most populous after the indegines.the despora population of indigbo is high spread worldwide.mind you igbos don't fancy voting in Nigeria but with the current realities, the population of igbos will be felt in coming elections.intellectual wise igbos are there ,in manufacturing they are there .get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by dejilg(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
kettle84:
population Wise Yoruba is no match to igbos. in every Nigerian state igbos are the most populous after the indegines.the despora population of indigbo is high spread worldwide.mind you igbos don't fancy voting in Nigeria but with the current realities, the population of igbos will be felt in coming elections.intellectual wise igbos are there ,in manufacturing they are there .get your facts right.

u forgot to add in drug smuggling too!!!

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by kettle84(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
dejilg:

u forgot to add in drug smuggling too!!!
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by dejilg(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
kettle84:
how old are you?

lolzz...it hurts u doesn't it? next time take ur skewed response elsewhere!!! ur ppl enjoy going to other places and staying there....why is that? cud it be same reason why most leave the country?
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
laudate:

Nemesis... in what sense? shocked Unlike you, I only pop into NL once in a while to share my views & express my thoughts. I have a lot of work going on outside NL. Now that it is obvious I registered in 2006, I hope you will realise dat am not yah mate! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy, do you know my age undecided You worked on my previous monikers......do you want to work on this too
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by kettle84(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
dejilg:

lolzz...it hurts u doesn't it? next time take ur skewed response elsewhere!!! ur ppl enjoy going to other places and staying there....why is that? cud it be same reason why most live the country?
words from kids don't hurt.As long as 'ONE NIGERIA' is concerned ,we have the right to leave in any part of the country as the Constitution demands without fear. As far as the earth is concerned we have the God given right to inhabit any part of the earth and enjoy it to the fullest .that is how it is.

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Timbuktuo: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

When you compare OBJ to the current administration - that's more of apples and oranges comparisons. In as much as I wasn't that much into naij politics when OBJ was the leader (started following it 4 years ago when I joined NL, so as not to get bored on the forum) but based on the fact that most Yoruba folks love being more Nigerian than other Nigerian group - there's absolutely no way a Yoruba person would Yorubanise Nigeria. Coupled with the fact that OBJ isn't your quintessential Yoruba man based on his history and information I'm privy to, hence I personally don't see him as Yoruba. However, conversely, you don't really need to look too far to note that the current administration has a Northernisation agenda. I already gave you the three levels of power in a country and how the North dominates the three - with slam dunks in two. When you're in a multi-ethnic country, with 6 zones, with 3 in the North and 3 in the South - and the 3 in the North dominate the relevant positions lopsidedly, then there's an agenda. Especially, when the North is the least educated in the country.

Northerners being at the bottom of the totem pole of all indices isn't a fact here cos this is about the elites - not the average Northerners. And indices based on elites show that their elites are the most powerful in the country.

Nigeria's problem isn't primarily about class struggle albeit it does play a role in it. The nucleus of the problem is the ethnic struggle based on ethnic fault-lines - with the elites trying to outdo one another in the power-play. And when two elephants fight it is the grass that gets trampled on. Yes, there's a fundamental class problem...but the ethnic problem is far bigger than that. If there isn't no ethnic struggle for power, they won't have a problem restructuring the country along ethnic lines - with reduced power at the utter useless center, folks won't be clamouring for autonomy, and different regions won't be fighting to rule the country.

Northernisation means the average northerner is getting more from the government than the average southerner and that they have a better life than the average southerner. Whether most government appointees are of northern extraction or not is quite irrelevant when standard of living is considered considering we have had southerners at the helm and we're still majorly screwed. With all the shouts of northernisation, the indices do not favour the northerner who isn't in the team of elites. As a common southerner, or noryherner for that matter, elite problems shouldn't rank high on priority. The same thing the average Yoruba man is suffering, the average Igbo man is suffering, the average Hausa man is suffering, the average Urhobo man is suffering and these ediots think people on their level are the problem? Ethnic politics is a neat way to retain power among the elite while the common man gets screwed. It is a distraction, nothing more. What is it to an almajiri when most people in government are northerners? How does it help him? He still will roll out at sunrise and go about his begging career. Same with the man from Umuahia, why have the senators and reps representing him done to make his life any better? Nothing, apart from a borehole or some low-quality solar-panelled street lights that won't last six months.

Whether Buhari surrounds himself with Daura people is not my problem. My problem is, "Can they perform?" The last administration had ministers from the south who were woeful, and there was no northernisation then. So, why worry my head over inanities? You say Yoruba isn't 'really yoruba', so he doesn't count, let me humour you and accept that. What about Jonathan, does he have an abokii father too? What did he do for Otuoke, never mind Bayelsa state. As common men all distractions should be ignored and we should face substance. If you had a medical emergency, you would be overjoyed if a northern doctor was around to save your life. As long as the average man worries himself with ethnic politics, we will continue to waste energy on wasteful ventures.

4 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Igboid: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lol! So AkinEgba/ Akinphysics/Laudate finally casts himself here. grin cheesy

Neither here nor there,rabidly Igbophobic and lukewarm Yoruba, never proud of his Yoruba heritage. Not surprised to see him rejected by Yorubas too. No one wants to deal with bats! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Northernisation means the average northerner is getting more from the government than the average southerner and that they have a better life than the average southerner. Whether most government appointees are of northern extraction or not is quite irrelevant when standard of living is considered considering we have had southerners at the helm and we're still majorly screwed. With all the shouts of northernisation, the indices do not favour the northerner who isn't in the team of elites. As a common southerner, or noryherner for that matter, elite problems shouldn't rank high on priority. The same thing the average Yoruba man is suffering, the average Igbo man is suffering, the average Hausa man is suffering, the average Urhobo man is suffering and these ediots things people on their level are the problem? Ethnic politics is a neat way to retain power among the elite while the common man gets screwed. It is a distraction, nothing more. What is it to an almajiri when most people on government are in power? How does it help him? He still will roll out at sunrise and go about his begging career. Same with the man from Umuahia, why have the senators and reps representing him done to make his life any better? Nothing, apart from a borehole or some low-quality solar-panelled street lights that won't last six months.

Whether Buhari surrounds himself with Daura people is not my problem. My problem is, "Can they perform?" The last administration had ministers from the south who were woeful, and there was no northernisation then. So, why worry my head over inanities? You say Yoruba isn't 'really yoruba', so he doesn't count, let me humour you and accept that. What about Jonathan, doea he have an abokii father too? What did he do for Oriole, never mind Bayelsa state.

I’ll make my reply as clear as possible, since based on what you posited, you don’t really have a full grasp of what you’re arguing and, politics in general. And this will be my last reply on this thread cos the thread is redundant now. So, I’ll highlight the two bones of contention and tackle them sequentially:

1). You disagreed with my opinion that there’s a Northernisation agenda.

2). You believe Buhari’s government is about meritocracy.

Let’s get started with Northernisation. In politics, the most important thing when it comes to domination is the ideology of those in position of power and where their loyalty lies – not the commoner. How the average Northerner vis-à-vis the average Southerner is faring and indices, are inconsequential here cos they don’t make/implement rules. Commoners are at the lower end of the spectrum. It’s about power-play among the elites and interests. I’ll buttress my point with the last US election since most of you tend to be more Americophile and you lot follow news emanating from the US – than Europe. During the last US election, the primary reasons why a lot of folks were against Trump, apart from his erratic behaviour, are because of the nomination for the vacant position on the US supreme court justice (the judiciary arm of the US government), to replace Antonin Scalia, who died in Feb. and also to stop a total republican domination cos the republicans also dominate the legislative arm of the US government. The US Supreme Court Justice normally has 9 by statute and currently, there are 8 Supreme Court judges – with 4 nominated by Republicans and 4 by the Democrats, and the 9th one is always the deal breaker. So, if Hillary Clinton had won, the Democrats would be in a position to control two of the three arms of the US government – thus creating a more balanced government. But right now, after Trump’s victory, it’s a slam dunk for the Republicans – for total domination, hence a lot of people on the left are angry.

Now, back to Nigeria - I’ve already highlighted the three levels of power in my previous post. The North currently has a slam dunk at the highest level of power: the three arms of government. Meaning: they control the executive, legislative, and judicial arms of government. They also dominate the military which is the 2nd layer of power in a country, with a Northerner being the Chief of Army Staff – which is the most important position, in a country like Nigeria with primeval naval/air force commands. And it’s also a slam dunk for the North when it comes to the most important ministries: aviation, ports, customs, and by virtue of Buhari being the de-facto finance and petroleum minister. Evidently, after showing you proven facts – if you can’t see the Northernisation agenda, I can’t help you.

Also, how can you argue for meritocracy in one breath, then in another breath, assert that you don’t care if Buhari surrounds himself with only folks from his region, especially when the region has by far the least educated people in a multi-ethnic country of over 150 million people? Can’t you see that you’re contradicting yourself with every point you make? And how are these unqualified folks going to get things done, when they aren’t qualified to do it, in the first place? This reeks of defeatist mentality albeit you’re also grasping at straws, just to make a non-existent argument – to mask the fact that you’ve already accepted failure. And no, this isn’t about inanities – this is about a man who pledged to an oath and has been an utter failure. What’s bad is bad.

P.S: sorry I had to delete everything you alluded to in the last bit of ya post cos in as much as it has no relevance whatsoever to the topic – I can’t relate to anything there. I don’t want to sound uppity, but I can count number of Northerners I’ve met in my life on my two hands and, the probability of a Northerner saving my life in any capacity is next to zero. Apart from the ones I met through my uncles – I met the rest in Uni. So, whatever life saving doctor they have needs to go save the whole diseased region from the preventable diseases plaguing them. The only way I’ll most likely have contacts with Northerners, in that capacity would be if I were to decide to travel Nigeria and develop an interest in learning how to jockey cows around. And that’s next to impossible.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 4:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Igboid:
Lol! So AkinEgba/ Akinphysics/Laudate finally casts himself here. grin cheesy

Neither here nor there,rabidly Igbophobic and lukewarm Yoruba, never proud of his Yoruba heritage. Not surprised to see him rejected by Yorubas too. No one wants to deal with bats! grin cheesy

Eeyah! cheesy The fact that I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo gives you such sleepless nights, that you rushed in here to jerk off on this thread. What a pity! Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache? And why does my ethnicity bother you so much? shocked It just goes to prove that you need serious deliverance. undecided Vultures like you get their kicks from such petty things that sane folks would abhor.

Now tell me, how can Laudate be Yoruba or Igbo when his ancestors come from one of the other 150 different ethnic groups in this country? Are you so clueless??! shocked Anyway, thanks for letting us know that the money spent on your education was wasted. Collect a refund, from your incompetent tutors. You have proven that your education is grossly defective, as your teachers failed to tell you the number of different tribes in Nigeria. angry

Unlike you, I have just one moniker on NL. It is Laudate. And I am one of a kind. cool As for those other names you keep chanting - AkinEgba/AkinPhysicist, we all know they are the names of your gay lovers. sad Now you can come out openly from the closet and admit it. There is no shame in being honest. It is obvious they have starved you of affection, which is why you are crying out their names so loudly. Try not to sink into depression until they respond to your pathetic pleas.

5 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2016
kettle84:
You are the one that should get your facts right. Are you saying they manipulated the last census? Hell no. Do ur research, hit the net and see for urself. You are the third majority ethnic group in Nigeria. Few of u are left at home, while most of u are in journey. But as for we, plenty of us are at home, and plenty of us are in journey. Apart from us here in Nigeria, we still have kinsmen in Benin, Brazil, Haiti, Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Canada, usa, and some countries I don't know yet; mind u they are not immigrants who just flocked over there recently in the 20th/21th century, they have been there since the TAST. Can u now see that even in diaspora, ur population na peanut to ours. Intellectual wise, una be learner for our side. Ok, for example, who found nairaland? Manufacturing, we don tire for fake abeg............ That is why rivals are now behind you.

3 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by kettle84(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
You are the one that should get your facts right. Are you saying they manipulated the last census? Hell no. Do ur research, hit the net and see for urself. You are the third majority ethnic group in Nigeria. Few of u are left at home, while most of u are in journey. But as for we, plenty of us are at home, and plenty of us are in journey. Apart from us here in Nigeria, we still have kinsmen in Benin, Brazil, Haiti, Cuba, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Canada, usa, and some countries I don't know yet; mind u they are not immigrants who just flocked over there recently in the 20th/21th century, they have been there since the TAST. Can u now see that even in diaspora, ur population na peanut to ours. Intellectual wise, una be learner for our side. Ok, for example, who found nairaland? Manufacturing, we don tire for fake abeg............ That is why rivals are now behind you.
if you have been to the southeast then you will understand the millions of people there.even in Lagos where Yoruba from other Oshogbo, ekiti,osun,Oyo, etc emptied into igbos population is highly felt.talking about the sensors,it is common knowledge that it was concocted to Favour others.that's why the national Assembly is pressing for another census.where state of origin and other features will be considered.you mentioned Nairaland, shm .lindaikeji and other notable once are owned by igbos.in manufacturing we are strong,our intellectuals have made their mark and presence felt in Nigeria. Ngozi okonjo,soludo,Dora,Ezekwesili, chidi,Peter obi,chuwetalu chukwemeka etc none of our intellectuals left without milestone resounding achievements.
we are blessed by GOD and no man can put us down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2016
laudate:

Eeyah! cheesy The fact that I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo gives you such sleepless nights, that you rushed in here to jerk off on this thread. What a pity! Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache? And why does my ethnicity bother you so much? shocked I[b]t just goes to prove that you need serious deliverance.[/b] undecided Vultures like you get their kicks from such petty things that sane folks would abhor.

Now tell me, how can Laudate be Yoruba or Igbo when his ancestors come from one of the other 150 different ethnic groups in this country? Are you so clueless??! shocked Anyway, thanks for letting us know that the money spent on your education was wasted. Collect a refund, from your incompetent tutors. You have proven that your education is grossly defective, as your teachers failed to tell you the number of different tribes in Nigeria. angry

Unlike you, I have just one moniker on NL. It is Laudate. And I am one of a kind. cool As for those other names you keep chanting - AkinEgba/AkinPhysicist, we all know they are the names of your gay lovers. sad Now you can come out openly from the closet and admit it. There is no shame in being honest. It is obvious they have starved you of affection, which is why you are crying out their names so loudly. Try not to sink into depression until they respond to your pathetic pleas.

Every time, "deliverance" "you need deliverance...." dude, are you an aladura prophet undecided Can't you make your point without using that word? It obivouse you are running out of steam man. You keep repeating yourself. Time to quit. cool Advice no be abuse. heheheeee cheesy

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Igboid: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2016
laudate:

Eeyah! cheesy The fact that I am neither Yoruba nor Igbo gives you such sleepless nights, that you rushed in here to jerk off on this thread. What a pity! Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache? And why does my ethnicity bother you so much? shocked It just goes to prove that you need serious deliverance. undecided Vultures like you get their kicks from such petty things that sane folks would abhor.

Is that all grin

How exactly does the above copious piece of crap change your busted monikers/ identities? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Akanbiedu(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
[/b]

No, not all Nigerians voted against GEJ, just check the difference between PMB and GEJ numbers.

Also check compare the 2011 and 2015 voting patterns, you will notice the SW made the difference.

The SE/SS and the North voting patterns didn't change much.

But my greatest anger was that the antiGEJ noise from the SW was the loudest, even till date.

How many Northerners have you seen getting emotional about GEJ corruption issues, yet they always voted against GEJ.

Come 2018 we will start the Anti-Buhari propaganda, the way we trumpeted the GEJ propaganda.

That is why I said we Yorubas take Nigeria issues too serious.

So true but what can one do? It's in the nature. Sigh
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2016
Igboid:
Is that all grin

How exactly does the above copious piece of crap change your busted monikers/ identities? grin cheesy

Your stupidity quotient must much higher than I thought, if you believe you bursted monikers that never even belonged to me in the first place. undecided Anyway, we all know that you simply love to wallow in confusion, delusion & falsehood. sad

Ok, let me repeat this slowly so that it can sink into your brain. Those user names have absolutely nothing to do with me. So what is there to burst? shocked Stop telling lies. And get a life, dude!

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
blues2022:
Every time, "deliverance" "you need deliverance...." dude, are you an aladura prophet undecided Can't you make your point without using that word? It obivouse you are running out of steam man. You keep repeating yourself. Time to quit. cool Advice no be abuse. heheheeee cheesy

Yes, you certainly do need deliverance with the way you keep running after me on every single thread I comment on. undecided It shows that your problem is far more more psychological, than physical.

I mean, when someone cannot be bothered about you, and yet you keep jumping into his mentions on every single thread, what is it called? shocked An obsession. And it is so clear that you suffer from it, looking at the way you keep tagging on to my coat tails.

Unfortunately, from what I have read in medical books, there is no single pill that can cure this ailment of yours'. So that is why I suggested you try the spiritual route. Now for the last time, I will repeat my advice - go for deliverance! undecided There really is no reason to give any other response to you.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by chibuzorAbia: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
aresssa:

[b]And that means what? It means the SE is dominant economically and the rest of the country is trooping to the SE to seek opportunities and benefits from ibo multi millionaires or it means you and your people are no longer trooping to the SW for opportunities and your daily bread at the slightest opportunity...

1. Right now, SW Nigeria is the 5th largest economy in Africa and about to be the 1st largest economy in Africa because of the reasons listed below

2. The largest single refinery in the world is in the SW, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

3. The largest petrochemical plant in Africa is in the SW, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

4. The largest fertilizer plant in Africa is in the SW, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

5. The largest Gas plant in Africa is going to be in the SW, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

6. Oil is already on tap in the SW, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

7. SW economy is the most diverseness in Africa from oil and gas to insurance, banking and finance, arts and entertainment, dominant food, literature and culture, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

8. All the ground breaking projects are in the SW and nearly all the investments entering Nigeria goes to the SW, not to the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

9. 90% of the industries in Nigeria are in the SW, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE

10. The educated and ready manpower needed to move any society forward and desired by global investors are in the SW, not in the North, not in the SS and not in the SE.

At the end of the day, the North is going to hold on to Abuja while the SW holds on to the crown jewel which is Lagos state and everything I listed above and the SS of course is going to hold on to their oil, terrorists and militants to keep blowing up themselves..

So, in this scheme of things, what exactly is the SE going to hold on to? Your imaginary richness and zero infrastructure, zero industries and so on and on...?

Abeg look in the mirror and reevaluate your future... [/b]

Arressa you wan kill that flat head?

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Igboid: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
laudate:

Your stupidity quotient must much higher than I thought, if you believe you bursted monikers that never even belonged to me in the first place. undecided Anyway, we all know that you simply love to wallow in confusion, delusion & falsehood. sad

Ok, let me repeat this slowly so that it can sink into your brain. Those user names have absolutely nothing to do with me. So what is there to burst? shocked Stop telling lies. And get a life, dude!

Boohoo! Cry me a river. grin cheesy You remain busted.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by laudate: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Igboid:
Boohoo! Cry me a river. grin cheesy You remain busted.

And you remain deluded, ignorant and deceitful. undecided

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
kettle84:
if you have been to the southeast then you will understand the millions of people there.even in Lagos where Yoruba from other Oshogbo, ekiti,osun,Oyo, etc emptied into igbos population is highly felt.talking about the sensors,it is common knowledge that it was concocted to Favour others.that's why the national Assembly is pressing for another census.where state of origin and other features will be considered.you mentioned Nairaland, shm .lindaikeji and other notable once are owned by igbos.in manufacturing we are strong,our intellectuals have made their mark and presence felt in Nigeria. Ngozi okonjo,soludo,Dora,Ezekwesili, chidi,Peter obi,chuwetalu chukwemeka etc none of our intellectuals left without milestone resounding achievements.
we are blessed by GOD and no man can put us down.
Hahahahah. You make me laugh. What are u taking mate? u must be high on some eastern grass. I've been to the east several times. Apart from ur major cities and towns with sizeable population, the rest are scattered shanty settlements with populations below 100 or 1000 for big villages. Lagos is ur second London, so I don't wonder why ur population is highly felt. The census was never manipulated, please stop kidding. I only gave nairaland for example, the list is too long for me. And if I start mentioning our intellectuals also, I will get tired before reaching quarter of the enormous register. Abeg, we pass una, no be say dem say. We don de displace una for industrialization sef.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by kettle84(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
Hahahahah. You make me laugh. What are u taking mate? u must be high on some eastern grass. I've been to the east several times. Apart from ur major cities and towns with sizeable population, the rest are scattered shanty settlements with populations below 100 or 1000 for big villages. Lagos is ur second London, so I don't wonder why ur population is highly felt. The census was never manipulated, please stop kidding. I only gave nairaland for example, the list is too long for me. And if I start mentioning our intellectuals also, I will get tired before reaching half. Abeg, we pass una, no be say dem say. Very soon we go displace una for industrialization sef.
thanks to God say you agree say we pass Una for industrialization and that you are dreaming of displacing us,so kwantinu dreaming.we started life again in 1970 without any federal help.yet we are waxing strong and spreading might. our contemporaries can only dream of displacing us but can never ever.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
kettle84:
thanks to God say you agree say we pass Una for industrialization and that you are dreaming of displacing us,so kwantinu dreaming.we started life again in 1970 without any federal help.yet we are waxing strong and spreading might. our contemporaries can only dream of displacing us but can never ever.
You are already losing out, don't u know? Your hatred towards others and rhetorics are now killing you. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nebuchadnezar: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
timeboss:
Big idio.t
The truth has spoken!
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
why is this guy constituting nuisance with his numerous monikers like TimeManager timeman and now timeboss all insulating nairalanders breaking rule 2 and as well rule 19

mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy OAM4J please review this guy's activities
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by timeboss: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

why is this guy constituting nuisance with his numerous monikers like and now all insulating nairalanders breaking rule 2 and as well rule 19

thanks
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by timeboss: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

why is this guy constituting nuisance with his numerous monikers like TimeManager timeman and now timeboss all insulating nairalanders breaking rule 2 and as well rule 19

thanks
timeboss is timeboss. I do not break any rule.. maybe you can also ask the Mods to ban similar monikers like crimeboss, or Bankmanager...
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by kamalcole3000: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
seunmsg:

Igbos already salivating over a purported alliance that is yet to materialise. grin grin grin

You hate the north, you hate Islam, you hate Buhari, you hate APC, you want to leave Nigeria blablabla. Yet, you all are salivating over a news that may turn out as untrue. If the so called alliance doesn't work out, you will all come here and cry again.

What happened to your unalloyed support for PDP? Really, Igbos are just a bunch of shameless noisemakers who falls for everything and stand for absolutely nothing. Now I know why nobody takes you guys serious. Just a hint of a possible alliance with the so much hated Buhari and you are all ready to dump everything you have stood for in the last two years just to lick Buhari's ass. Shame!
Well put brother!!

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by milantustorin(m): 4:12am On Nov 19, 2016
mej67:
SE is a dead end for the ruling cabal. Quote me.

So, after using and dumping SW they want to switch to SE and hope to achieve it?

Woe unto us in South. Just imagine how they see us -like malu(cow) with no sense.

This is a big opportunity for SW/SE/SS alliance. Let's not lose it please, please.

I served in Kwara, worked in Laos for long. I love my Youruba brothers despite all the bashing and competition. You see. I can never say same for hausa/fulani. Serious. Those guys don't mean us any good.

A clarion call please.

Let's unite!

I stand for a united South!
angry
mej67:

So, after using and dumping SW they want to switch to SE and hope to achieve it?

Woe unto us in South. Just imagine how they see us -like malu(cow) with no sense.

This is a big opportunity for SW/SE/SS alliance. Let's not lose it please, please.

I served in Kwara, worked in Laos for long. I love my Youruba brothers despite all the bashing and competition. You see. I can never say same for hausa/fulani. Serious. Those guys don't mean us any good.

A clarion call please.

Let's unite!

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by milantustorin(m): 4:17am On Nov 19, 2016
it can't work...
mej67:

A clarion call please.

Let's unite!

angry
mej67:

A clarion call please.

Let's unite!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.