Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West (68575 Views)

2019: Forces Against Atiku / UK Armed Forces In Nigeria To Assist Nigeria Armed Forces Against Boko Haram / Anger Swells Against South-east Governors - NewTelegraphOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by OsuOjukwu: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
my people will readily eat Hausa shi.t even when they are persecuting us
Nnamdi kalu is still in detention with so many IPOB members killed by Hausa soldiers

when will ndigbo learn?

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Cooly100: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Tinubu got served...yes.

If the yeasterners have half of what we have, they'd be licking PMB's asss as we speak.

What do you have that east has never heard? VP, Finance minister, CBN governor...? The best celebrated Finance minister and CBN governor in Nigeria history are Igbos...Even VP Ekwueme, has more clout than your Osinbanjo....So what are you all about? We care more about fairness and equity, than political appointments...OBJ was president for uninterrupted 8 years? What did he do for the SW, Ogbeni!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
pussyphilia:
You must be a bad student of history of Nigerian politics.

In case you don't know, the southeast and north have always aligned better politically. Check your history book.

Sure...

In such alliances, the north is the political masters while the yeasterners are the slaves. It's so perfect... grin
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by aresssa: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
seunmsg:

Igbos already salivating over a purported alliance that is yet to materialise. grin grin grin

You hate the north, you hate Islam, you hate Buhari, you hate APC, you want to leave Nigeria blablabla. Yet, you all are salivating over a news that may turn out as untrue. If the so called alliance doesn't work out, you will all come here and cry again.

What happened to your unalloyed support for PDP? Really, Igbos are just a bunch of shameless noisemakers who falls for everything and stand for absolutely nothing. Now I know why nobody takes you guys serious. Just a hint of a possible alliance with the so much hated Buhari and you are all ready to dump everything you have stood for in the last two years just to lick Buhari's ass. Shame!

Fact is, Igbos and many in the SE are more about hate, bitterness and emotions minus principles and sane ideals.

These characters hardly hesitate to team up with anything and anybody as long as that anything and anybody is against the SW.

They won't hesitate and even jump at any opportunity to wine, dine and bed mate the devil with 10 horns as long as the devilnis aginst the SW.

They basically draw from bitterness, sentiments, emotions and hatred and never from any sane, rational or strategic thinking hence always losing at the end of the day..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by phreakabit(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2016

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Timbuktuo: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I am sooooo ooo tempted to join these igbo's laughing at us..and also LMFAO!! Yoruba E' ronu! Hubert ogunde once told us to think! Yoruba's we are too happy to play second fiddle . . .too happy to eat the crumbs. They by passed OGUNDIPE and put gowon. They denied AWOLOWO presidency twice. And jailed him. For our koro koro eyes they STOLE abiola's mandate, killed his wife and eventually killed him.But because we refuse to think we bow at them once again. We even sang the song of change more than bubu because of an irrelevant V.P slot. Now we are crying betrayal? I weep for us. These northerner are only for their own interest and will dispose of any tribe when they want. The east has been burned, the west burned, the south gives us oil but lives in penury. The north will forever have their way.

P.s tinubu has never and will never be a yoruba leader. Can ever lace awolowo's shoes.

This is shameless identity/ethnic politicking. Was it Buhari who stole Abiloa's mandate? Did the Abiola himself not work against Awolowo? This is sophistry and revisionism at its peak.

If your point is we should not have sided with Buhari, pray tell, who do you think we should have sided with?

And you are tempted to laugh with the igbos, of course. Why wouldn't you be when you are all about tribal politics?
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Cooly100: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Timbuktuo:

My friend, go and discuss politics at a pepper soup joint. When you are ready to use your brain come back. The same Buhari that is president now, how many times did he run?

By the way, was our vote enough to get him in in the first place? Boy, sit down and learn how politics played and consensus arrived at. grin grin

Leave your ewedu and amala politics and think wide...How many votes did Buhari get in the SW, more then GEJ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cooly100:

What do you have that east has never heard? VP, Finance minister, CBN governor...? The best celebrated Finance minister and CBN governor in Nigeria history are Igbos...Even VP Ekwueme, has more clout than your Osinbanjo....So what are you all about? We care more about fairness and equity, than political appointments...OBJ was president for uninterrupted 8 years? What did he do for the SW, Ogbeni!!!

We Yorubas know what OBJ did for us and we shall forever appreciate it... wink

Ekwueme landed in jail after his tenure as VP and became even poorer. I dont see Osinbajo suffering same fate. grin

Which Igbo man has ever been appointed to run 3 core ministries at the same time? cool

Or have Igbos ever been nos 2,3, and 6 in the order of precedence at the same time?
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by OsuOjukwu: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
aresssa:

Fact is, Igbos and many in the SE are more about hate, bitterness and emotions minus principles and sane ideals.

These characters hardly hesitate to team up with anything and anybody as long as that anything and anybody is against the SW.

They won't hesitate and even siez any opportunity to wine, dine and bed mate the devil with 10 horns as long as the devilnis aginst the SW.

They basically draw from bitterness, sentiments, emotions and hatred and never from any sane, rational or strategic thinking hence always losing at the end of the day..

you are right, why this is so I don't know

my people will walk into a death trap if it'll spite the yorubas. These Hausas with their herdsmen and Bokoharam, very violent people

chukwu okike please come to ndigbo rescue

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Ngozi123(f): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Yoruba remains the best ally of the Igbo's and the SS. Trust the north at your peril. Look at what the north dished back to us despite the support in making them president. Gej was just a clueless buffoon, if not we would have voted him to continue instead of the old hag called buhari. We need to unite in the south to defeat the nort . Only the SW can help you achieve Biafra referendum

Your leaders had the chance to prove that in the previous election but look how that turned out... I don't see any Igbo man or woman who trusts the Northerners so I don't see where you got that notion from . After the last election, I've lost all hope of achieving a united South so I'd much prefer if we Igbos were given our own country to govern.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
aresssa:

They won't hesitate and even jump at any opportunity to wine, dine and bed mate the devil with 10 horns as long as the devilnis aginst the SW.

Exactly!

The looonatics from the yeast aka yeasterners will suddenly become die-hard PMB loyalists should he appoint an Igbo as Minister of Finance/Power/Works.

They are that pathetic... angry

Hence, we Yorubas should never bank on them for anything whatsoever but confront the north head-on.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by juman(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
A south west man was president from 1999 - 2007, he achieved nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by pussyphilia(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

We gave the SS presidency...remember? cool
How? Why do you like to claim power broker when you are not!

When the PDP-led senate created the Doctrine of necessity that saw GEJ emerging as acting president, was a yorubaman the senate President?

During the 2011 election, did more yorubas vote for GEJ than Igbo's? How exactly did you GEJ President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Ngozi123(f): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Diademk07:

Exactly! They've always been Northerner slaves from times memorial! Ekuwueme & Shagari, Zik and Balewa etc!

I thought you guys said that it was the Igbos who killed Balewa? Were they meek slaves or savage murderers? Which one is it?

5 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Timbuktuo: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cooly100:

Leave your ewedu and amala politics and think wide...How many votes did Buhari get in the SW, more then GEJ?

Oh, ok so. There wasn't that much difference in votes cast between these two, but according to you and your tribes men, the entire Yoruba race are backstabbers and trivialised for not voting Jona.

My friend, make up your mind. Yoruba either split votes between both candidates and are politically mature enough to vote conviction over tribe, or Yoruba are treacherous backstabbers. We cannot be both. Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth like an Enugu prostitutte.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
phreakabit:

The silhouette must be an ungrateful loudmouth from the red soil region.
Whoever did that to him should not forget there's one more left on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Cooly100: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

We Yorubas know what OBJ did for us and we shall forever appreciate it... wink

Ekwueme landed in jail after his tenure as VP and became even poorer. I dont see Osinbajo suffering same fate. grin

Which Igbo man has ever been appointed to run 3 core ministries at the same time? cool

Or have Igbos ever been nos 2,3, and 6 in the order of precedence at the same time?

Rubbish!!! The same OBJ who was jailed and had only 20K in his account, but stole and become a billionaire after his presidency.

What of Awo, Abiola, Diya, Abiola, Olerawaju?

All have been imprisoned by the north, not by Igbos...

What have you achieved with those positions?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
pussyphilia:

When the PDP-led senate created the Doctrine of necessity that saw GEJ emerging as acting president, was a yorubaman the senate President?

During the 2011 election, did more yorubas vote for GEJ than Igbo's? How exactly did you GEJ President?

Who made GEJ Yar'Adua's running mate? You think OBJ didnt know what he was doing?

Who fought for GEJ to made acting president? Save Nigeria Group and co.

Didnt OBJ as Yar'Adua to resign after visiting him on his sick bed which eventually gave birth to the doctrine of necessity?

Didnt Yorubas vote for GEJ overwhelmingly so that he defeated Buhari in 2011?
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Timbuktuo: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
pussyphilia:

They did this well after Nigerian civilians mostly of Yoruba extraction marched up to Abuja to demand that GEJ be installed till Yar'Adua could be produced. Your revisionism will be exposed here like leprosy. Where were the SS/SE contingent when GEJ was frozen out like a quarantined rat?

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by justy15: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
you can call Jonathan any name but we all know that Nigeria was better of in his hand than now, he had capable men n women to work with even though corruption thrived more under his watch but the gospel truth is that yorubas betrayed him for the clueless certificatless daura mallam n now they are crying foul. may be they never believed the hardship n curse buhari brought upon Nigeria could affect the price of palm oil n pepper. enjoy your change till 2023 sai babaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by OBAFEMIawolowo: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
The only alignement that can save nigeria is between SE/SW. How I wish it can happen.
Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by ImpersonatorSS: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cooly100:

Rubbish!!! The same OBJ who was jailed and hand only 20K in his account, but stole and become a billionaires after his presidency.

What of Awo, Abiola, Diya, Abiola, Olerawaju?

All have been imprisoned by the north, not by Igbos...

What have you achieved with those positions?

They were imprisoned by the Nigerian govt.

And they all came out of it as heroes.

What we have achieved, we know... wink

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by homody(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hold it, SW need none of you to survive,SW is always on top of the game any day any time,we owns the game.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Timbuktuo: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Cooly100:

Yet, you people say you are being marginalised. You are a bunch of prostituttes that will say anything and play victim to achieve your ill-thoigh out aims.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Cooly100: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

They were imprisoned by the Nigerian govt.

And they all came out of it as heroes.

What we have achieved, we know... wink

Hahahaha...

All Yoruba leaders have been in jail one time or the other, and you slowpokes love Nigeria more than any other tribe. Don't you think some thing isn't right?

Oh yes, we know what you have achieved...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by aresssa: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
we got served bro..let's say the truth. I mean who couldn't see it coming?

No, they did not serve us anything, alliances are made and broken everyday and the fact that one side is pursuing a different agenda doesn't mean we are getting served since we can and are free strategize and come up with our own agenda too.

Politics is always a game of chess and we all got moves to make..

It really doesn't matter who teams up up the North or the North teams up with, the North is never a reliable partner and Awo sensed this even before independence.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by wristbangle: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

Your leaders had the chance to prove that in the previous election but look how that turned out... I don't see any Igbo man or woman who trusts the Northerners so I don't see where you got that notion from . After the last election, I've lost all hope of achieving a united South so I'd much prefer if we Igbos were given our own country to govern.

That boy doesn't speak for yoruba ideology. The SW are not interested to form ally with SE and vice versa from your people. Achieving a united south is like getting a prey from a hungry lion's mouth. It's even better at your last sentence you are given your own country than the alliance.

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by SirShymexx: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Timbuktuo:

This is shameless identity/ethnic politicking. Was it Buhari who stole Abiloa's mandate? Did the Abiola himself not work against Awolowo? This is sophistry and revisionism at its peak.

If your point is we should not have sided with Buhari, pray tell, who do you think we should have sided with?

And you are tempted to laugh with the igbos, of course. Why wouldn't you be when you are all about tribal politics?

I think you misconstrued the guy's point. Everything mustn't be translated based on Igbos...once you start doing that, you'll ultimately lose focus of the bigger picture.

Yorubas did the right thing during the last election by forming alliance with the North to kick out sectional and failed regime of GEJ controlled by Igbos. We're not Igbo slaves and ought to always be way above Igbos. And in as much as GEJ's regime was a failed one - it was also about Igbo domination, which's unacceptable.

However, Yorubas failed when they couldn't form an alliance that's 50/50 with the North. I guess they got caught carried away due to innate owanbe-ism and being smart-dumb. And that became evident post-elections.

Obviously, when the Northerners played their cards after the election and it was obvious this regime is more of replacing one slave-master with a next one and it'ss more of Fulani domination and they'll eventually dispose Yorubas. They ought to have started acting then. But they left it too late, while doing most of the dirty media work for the Fulanis, with crumbs in return for it, like slaves. That right there is unacceptable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by danwilliams4u(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
I rather die than to give buhari my franchaise

1 Like

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Igbos do not want Biafra, they want power, but don't want to work for it. grin
THATS FOR THE IGBOS WHO ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA JUST FOR THE MOMENT ,BUT MAJORITY OF IGBOS VOTE FOR A SEPARATE STATE IF GIVEN THE CHANCE AND EVEN UNDER AN IGBO PRESIDENT.

4 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by Chiedu4Trump: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
PLEASE EVERY YORUBA PERSON HEAR THIS.

THE SOUTH-EAST DOES NOT STAND WITH THE NORTH.
I CAN TELL NEITHER DO OUR ALLIES THE SOUTH-SOUTH STAND WITH THE NORTH.

YES YOU HAVE BETRAYED US, BUT WE CANNOT STAND WITH A REGION THAT WANTS TO WIPE US OUT.

NEVER, GOD FORBID!

THE WAY THINGS STAND WE ALL NEED TO RETHINK THIS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West by pussyphilia(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Timbuktuo:

They did this well after Nigerian civilians mostly of Yoruba extraction marched up to Abuja to demand that GEJ be installed till Yar'Adua could be produced. Your revisionism will be exposed here like leprosy. Where were the SS/SE contingent when GEJ was frozen out like a quarantined rat?
And you took statistics of those that marched to Abuja to arrive at the conclusion that they were all Yoruba? If not the efforts of men like Ike Ekweremmadu, David Mark, Abaribe, Anyanwu and co, the Doctrine of necessity would not have even implemented.
Not forgetting our own very Dora Akwunyili.

Again, why do Yoruba's like to claim power brokers when they are not undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.