Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Man,the Boss! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man,the Boss! (1307 Views)

Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man,the Boss! by vibezz(f): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
happy Sunday sweeries. I have to share this cause I don't know what advice to give.
So my friend has been trying like me to get a man (lol) and I encourage her the best way I can. she met someone recently and though we all know he's not her spec, I believe in love growing if you put your mind to it.
first off, she gave him a connect to get a job through a woman whose kids she home schools and thank God he got it though the pay is meagre. He didn't even call to appreciate her and when she asked him how far he told her she wants to know too much and even while she got angry, I pacified her.
He began to keep malice with her. I urged her to just reach out to him which she did. barely a week later, she travelled for a burial and the next day (today) she came back and went straight to his place. she called to say she had a headache as she hadn't rested and even asked him for PCM. some minutes later he asked her to go fetch water with him from a borehole and when she complained of his insensitivity, the malice started again. so to avoid spoiling her day, she left his house quietly and went home. Should I still advice her to reach out to him?
Re: The Man,the Boss! by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
U keep pushing ur friend to a man who never even GAF abt her? undecided

Girl, can't she decide what's good for her so u have to tell her everything what do?

1 Like

Re: The Man,the Boss! by vibezz(f): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Girl, can't she decide what's good for her so u have to tell her everything what do?
my dear sometimes you advice na, I don't feel it's wrong.
Re: The Man,the Boss! by eph12(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Let her keep trying na after all he hasn't slapped her yet

2 Likes

Re: The Man,the Boss! by kinggogo: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jst luk at d petty petty tinz dah dey r fighting over undecided undecided

Hw old is both ur friend nd d bf

1 Like

Re: The Man,the Boss! by Bluezy13(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Funny boy and funny girl and funny girl's girlfriend.

Funny reporter, Funny reportee, funny reported.

Summary: Funny Scenerio.

#Modified:

The person above me wished to know how old your friend and your friend's boyfriend are;
But I wished to know how old you, your friend and your friend's boyfriend are..

2 Likes

Re: The Man,the Boss! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
I can imagine hw ugly looking ur friend will beangry
Re: The Man,the Boss! by imohrol(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
ur friend is pushing d boy friend to love her. let her give d guy some space. if he didn't call. let her look else where. common sense should come in sha.
Re: The Man,the Boss! by MrCork: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

angry
Re: The Man,the Boss! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
She should just leave gently before things escalate angry

If She does patch patch and marries the man, that marriage will be full of strife
Re: The Man,the Boss! by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: The Man,the Boss! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dis tori get as e be
Re: The Man,the Boss! by babz007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
oh my God you mean the guy is treating her badly chaiii God oooo. when me am here looking for someone to love badly....i beg you please introduce me to your friend
this is my number 08170936275
Re: The Man,the Boss! by bitchcrafts: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
babz007:
oh my God you mean the guy is treating her badly chaiii God oooo. when me am here looking for someone to love badly....i beg you please introduce me to your friend
cheesy cheesy Zero chills!
Re: The Man,the Boss! by MrCork: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

angry

..are you lightskin? angry
Re: The Man,the Boss! by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
MrCork:

..are you lightskin? angry

angry

Is that a new trend in your village?
Re: The Man,the Boss! by vibezz(f): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
Jst luk at d petty petty tinz dah dey r fighting over undecided undecided

Hw old is both ur friend nd d bf
he is in his mid thirties while she is 29
Re: The Man,the Boss! by vibezz(f): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
babz007:
me that said I am looking for a man, you didn't give me number o...#jealousyloading
Re: The Man,the Boss! by vibezz(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bluezy13:
Funny boy and funny girl and funny girl's girlfriend.

Funny reporter, Funny reportee, funny reported.

Summary: Funny Scenerio.

#Modified:

The person above me wished to know how old your friend and your friend's boyfriend are;
But I wished to know how old you, your friend and your friend's boyfriend are..

funny commenter
Re: The Man,the Boss! by MrCork: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

angry

Is that a new trend in your village?

..I din't ask you for story..I asked if you light skin....and then you complain you can't find man on nairaland!! ((Goat)) undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man,the Boss! by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
MrCork:

..I din't ask you for story..I asked if you light skin....and then you complain you can't find man on nairaland!! ((Goat)) undecided

Eeehnn..our goat in our village is way more handsome than u undecided FACT
Re: The Man,the Boss! by MrCork: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Eeehnn..our goat in our village is way more handsome than u undecided FACT

..Sweery may I remind you am from London..have you beento london?.
Even sef...can any of those your Lagos boyfriends been to London?
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Man,the Boss! by babz007(m): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2016
vibezz:
me that said I am looking for a man, you didn't give me number o...#jealousyloading
babe are you for real because i am
message me on whatsapp 08170936275
dont be jealous ooo lets give it a trial
Re: The Man,the Boss! by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Stay out of it dear, I know you are concerned for your friend, but I thinks she already knows what to do with him: to the left. Dude got problems.
Re: The Man,the Boss! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
vibezz:
happy Sunday sweeries. I have to share this cause I don't know what advice to give.
So my friend has been trying like me to get a man (lol) and I encourage her the best way I can. she met someone recently and though we all know he's not her spec, I believe in love growing if you put your mind to it.
first off, she gave him a connect to get a job through a woman whose kids she home schools and thank God he got it though the pay is meagre. He didn't even call to appreciate her and when she asked him how far he told her she wants to know too much and even while she got angry, I pacified her.
He began to keep malice with her. I urged her to just reach out to him which she did. barely a week later, she travelled for a burial and the next day (today) she came back and went straight to his place. she called to say she had a headache as she hadn't rested and even asked him for PCM. some minutes later he asked her to go fetch water with him from a borehole and when she complained of his insensitivity, the malice started again. so to avoid spoiling her day, she left his house quietly and went home. Should I still advice her to reach out to him?

Life

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Naked Picture To Lead For 30million Dollars? See Comment / Any Single Lady Out There Ready 4 Marriage Ds Year! / What If You Discover Your Just Wedded Hubby Is Impotent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.