Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ (964 Views)

Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum / We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by fastguy10: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is time for sw,ss,se to unite n send Buhari packing
North should stop using us like tag 2day north use sw to achieve their aim(president)throw sw away like rag
Tinubu risk his life,money n made Buhari president n Baba wat to push him away some people r ungreatfull
I hate BETRAYALS
after using d sw as u wish becos 2015 election is over u remember ur 5%(se)to use again becos 2019 is around d corner,i reject to be use n dump
SW,SS n SE should reject divide n rule we r one,lets 4give each other,move n speak in 1vioce
pls let's come 2gether

we can decide to keep power to south till world end roating it to our self's bt we choose to be slave

a word is enough 4 a wise
Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by limeta(f): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Alex Ajayi Confirms Issuing WAEC Certificate To Buhari
Afonja first put yr house in order.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by somito121(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
God forbid south-south and south east to cooperate with south west. south west should face their problems alone..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Igolasko: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
His performance will campaign for his continuity or for his removal.Let him be dancing on people are looking at his back.
Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by ozoebuka1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
fastguy10:
North should stop using us like tag 2day north use sw to achieve their aim(president)throw sw away like rag
Tinubu risk his life,money n made Buhari president n Baba wat to push him away some people r ungreatfull
I hate BETRAYALS
after using d sw as u wish becos 2015 election is over u remember ur 5%(se)to use again becos 2019 is around d corner,i reject to be use n dump
SW,SS n SE should reject divide n rule we r one,lets 4give each other,move n speak in 1vioce
pls let's come 2gether

we can decide to keep power to south till world end roating it to our self's bt we choose to be slave

a word is enough 4 a wise
you need to read just two books and your mindset will change ...no insult intended, just read 48laws. of power and how to win friends and influence people..."what's the business of SE with tinubu's dejection by buhari?"

6 Likes

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
I doubt if Ever the South can Unite....
..the POWER of ISLAM is too strong to have rational reasoning!!

Yoruba Muslims will always Fuuuccckkk Up.

5 Likes

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by orimsamsam(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
somito121:
God forbid south-south and south east to cooperate with south west. south west should face their problems alone..
and who tell u South West us having problem. Is it that the price of things is higher in South West, or tell.me exactly the problem u are asking South West to face
Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by orimsamsam(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
I doubt if Ever the South can Unite....
..the POWER of ISLAM is too strong to have rational reasoning!!

Yoruba Muslims will always Fuuuccckkk Up.

yorubas are one, Whether Christian or Muslim so shove ur divisive comment down ur ass.
Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Buhari4dullard: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=14pt]WE IN THE NIGER DELTA HAVE ALWAYS SAID TO THE WEST[/size]

[size=14pt]DO YOU EXPECT US TO ROLL OVER AND FORGIVE YOU?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Eastactivist: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Afonjas will be the last idiiot on earth to be taking serious let alone listen to...

So this is what your political sophistication is all about... Shame..

Like someone has said already, what's our business if tinubu and yorubas are used as rag and has long been disposed?

Seriously me no care

3 Likes

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Godemcee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
u guys should stop all this southern unity it would never work,let each region develop itself north can keep ruling but they would remain backward.

am Yoruba nd am happy tinubu Nd his supporters got served,they wasted the only chance the south had to unite in 2015.
yes gej was bad but they should av been intelligent enough to know buhari would be worst so they should fucck off.its only Yoruba like myself who saw the failure buhari was I pity.

the s.east can vote pmb if they like just to spite Yoruba so it would be 1-1 nd Nigeria would finally crash maybe then we would be sensible to talk about south unity but not now abeg

1 Like

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Eastactivist: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Godemcee:
u guys should stop all this southern unity it would never work,let each region develop itself north can keep ruling but they would remain backward.

am Yoruba nd am happy tinubu Nd his supporters got served,they wasted the only chance the south had to unite in 2015.
yes gej was bad but they should av been intelligent enough to know buhari would be worst so they should fucck off.its only Yoruba like myself who saw the failure buhari was I pity.

the s.east can vote pmb if they like just to spite Yoruba so it would be 1-1 nd Nigeria would finally crash maybe then we would be sensible to talk about south unity but not now abeg

You are not an afonja...
Nice one, we will see at the other side of fortitude. After the score is 1 - 1
Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Godemcee(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

You are not an afonja...
Nice one, we will see at the other side of fortitude. After the score is 1 - 1
Lol am Yoruba nd I don't understand all this ur afonja bullshitt,fact is 40% of Yoruba voted gej nd he even won ekiti,so stop that word or I'll be forced to use the word you won't like on u

M happy tinubu Nd his supporters got served though cause they wasted the only opportunity we had to unite the south in 2015.after bubu dn use nd dumb oju-hobo,now it's igbo's turn( I av always preached that Hausa would love nobody but them self nd they av population to favour them all they need is now region in the south)come 2023 they would wanna dumb igbo's also nd the circle would continue.

am happy it's 1/1 though so tinubu Nd his supporters would be wise next time.

by the way where is sarki

1 Like

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by wordcat(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
fastguy10:
I hate BETRAYALS
after using d sw as u wish becos 2015 election is over u remember ur 5%(se)to use again becos 2019 is around d corner

Guy, tell your almighty Tinubu to make Osibanjo the president in 2019 since he knows how to make people presidents and leave SE alone.
Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Eastactivist: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Godemcee:
Lol am Yoruba nd I don't understand all this ur afonja bullshitt,fact is 40% of Yoruba voted gej nd he even won ekiti,so stop that word or I'll be forced to use the word you won't like on u

M happy tinubu Nd his supporters got served though cause they wasted the only opportunity we had to unite the south in 2015.after bubu dn use nd dumb oju-hobo,now it's igbo's turn( I av always preached that Hausa would love nobody but them self nd they av population to favour them all they need is now region in the south)come 2023 they would wanna dumb igbo's also nd the circle would continue.

am happy it's 1/1 though so tinubu Nd his supporters would be wise next time.

by the way where is sarki

Your brain is incoherent...

Do I even look like a pro PDP??

How does you supporting PDP or voting for PDP 40% affect me? You must be high on cheap osogbo drugs.

Meanwhile I don't no what's causing this drama, I said you ain't an afonja and now you are talking like one...

In fact am wrong complimenting you, goodbye...

Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by policy12: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is the reason why the non northern will find it difficult to rule this country, the Op came with an advice but all I c my fellow youths typing is abuse and reasons while one sect won't relate with another.

The north always kno how to amend their ways.. Who should be more offensive if not the Afonjas they lost one of their industrious son in June 12 1993 in person of Abiola bcoz of the decision of the northern gangs, in 2015 election they know they can't do it alone after trying several times and it's clear to them before they can be at the center then they must align with another set of the country so they let go of their pains and past.

I believe their alignment objective was not to fight against another sect of the country but to push out the corrupt leader and the Pdp who have rule for 16yrs but nothing much to show. Now to the ss they feel bcoz its their son who is on the throne then the Afonjas are against them, even if their son have not really done much for them they never care, the Se also were offended cos of the old rift btw them and the sw, never mind that the Pdp govt did not fix the Aba-Ph road or Enugu-Onitsha road...all my brodas care about is let our men be there whether he/she is good or not, this is the real reason why naija won't grow when we prefer mediocre to meritocracy.

Yesterday the super eagles made us proud when they beat Algiers, we scream when the game is on none of us scream Afonjas, flationes or Aboki,all we care about is the result which we got this happened because the coach never do it our naija way.

Let me sound it clearer in as much we are in naija then one part of the country must align with another before they can control the centre. So its now left for any tribe or part to align with any part they so wishes but all I care is let them give us naija of our dreams.
Re: Time 4 Southwest,southsouth,southeast To........ by Godemcee(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Your brain is incoherent...

Do I even look like a pro PDP??

How does you supporting PDP or voting for PDP 40% affect me? You must be high on cheap osogbo drugs.

Meanwhile I don't no what's causing this drama, I said you ain't an afonja and now you are talking like one...

In fact am wrong complimenting you, goodbye...

Who needs ur osu complements,abeg get off my mention

(1) (Reply)

#goodluckjonathanplscomebackamsorry / You Can’t Bar Me From Anambra, Obi Tells Obiano / Abeg Is Tinubu's Eyes Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.